Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-09-2022, 06:18 PM   #16
lamboguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Boston+Ocala
Posts: 23,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
No matter whether Trump ever would or could drain the swamp, he obviously made a lot of folks really uncomfortable. The MSM is more than happy to push the narrative that Trump backed candidates took a shellacking. Ask yourself why? Swamp creatures on both sides of the aisle have bright smiles on their faces this morning (no matter what happens with the Senate).

A red wave was a pretty unrealistic prediction because as I have pointed out before, we have a very indoctrinated and uneducated society and a very powerful MSM that pushes for one side. No matter what the issue is and no matter how wrong the narrative may be we have a large percentage of our population(maybe 30 to 40%) that buys into it. It is pretty hard to fight that. If this election wasn't the perfect illustration how difficult it would be for there to be a red wave I do not know what will be.

I don't care one way or the other whether Trump runs or doesn't. Even if he is the next President, I hardly would be holding my breath waiting for him to drain the swamp. Good luck with that.

I will say this if it does come down to Trump vs Desantis, things will get ugly and the bloodbath, imo, would likely hurt both of their chances.
it doesn't matter, the new House of Representatives are going to impeach Biden now for sure, and then they are going to investigate laptops and his son for the next 2 years and maybe even go after his wife. they are going to do anything it takes to make sure one of their guys wins in 2024.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2022, 06:30 PM   #17
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 81,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
No matter whether Trump ever would or could drain the swamp, he obviously made a lot of folks really uncomfortable. The MSM is more than happy to push the narrative that Trump backed candidates took a shellacking. Ask yourself why? Swamp creatures on both sides of the aisle have bright smiles on their faces this morning (no matter what happens with the Senate).

A red wave was a pretty unrealistic prediction because as I have pointed out before, we have a very indoctrinated and uneducated society and a very powerful MSM that pushes for one side. No matter what the issue is and no matter how wrong the narrative may be we have a large percentage of our population(maybe 30 to 40%) that buys into it. It is pretty hard to fight that. If this election wasn't the perfect illustration how difficult it would be for there to be a red wave I do not know what will be.

I don't care one way or the other whether Trump runs or doesn't. Even if he is the next President, I hardly would be holding my breath waiting for him to drain the swamp. Good luck with that.

I will say this if it does come down to Trump vs Desantis, things will get ugly and the bloodbath, imo, would likely hurt both of their chances.
DeSantis vs. Trump in the primaries would be a DeSantis landslide victory...end of story

Trump is done, to answer Ralph's thread title

I still hold to my prediction that HE DOES NOT RUN FOR POTUS IN 2024
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-09-2022 at 06:31 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2022, 06:34 PM   #18
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 109,301
Trump's 2024 campaign theme song...

__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2022, 06:54 PM   #19
Poindexter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
DeSantis vs. Trump in the primaries would be a DeSantis landslide victory...end of story

Trump is done, to answer Ralph's thread title

I still hold to my prediction that HE DOES NOT RUN FOR POTUS IN 2024
I don't buy that at all. Trump is supposed to make an announcement next week I believe. I hope he announces that he is not running. Would much rather have someone without all the baggage running. But I do not see a landslide by any stretch. People in Florida love him because he was one of the few governors that had the balls to take on Fauci and the MSM and open up his state and he ultimately was proved correct. Not sold that that equates to a cross country appeal.

Assuming Desantis is the Republican nominee the msm will spin him as reckless and radical and the Mostpost's of the world will eat it up like cotton candy.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2022, 07:09 PM   #20
Greyfox
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,958
Trump inspires Democrats to get out and vote against Republicans.
He's toxic.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2022, 07:12 PM   #21
Poindexter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
Trump inspires Democrats to get out and vote against Republicans.
He's toxic.
Now this I agree with.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2022, 07:16 PM   #22
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 81,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
I don't buy that at all. Trump is supposed to make an announcement next week I believe. I hope he announces that he is not running. Would much rather have someone without all the baggage running. But I do not see a landslide by any stretch. People in Florida love him because he was one of the few governors that had the balls to take on Fauci and the MSM and open up his state and he ultimately was proved correct. Not sold that that equates to a cross country appeal.

Assuming Desantis is the Republican nominee the msm will spin him as reckless and radical and the Mostpost's of the world will eat it up like cotton candy.
I said landslide for DeSantis in the primaries...not general election
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2022, 07:55 PM   #23
GaryG
Unreconstructed
 
GaryG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Appalachia
Posts: 6,554
If Trump enters the race it will be an embarrassment all around. DeSantis turned Dade County red. He is the man.
__________________
It is painful to reflect how often public education tends to corrupt the principals and morals. (Matthew Henry 1706)
GaryG is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2022, 08:18 PM   #24
jocko699
American Patriot
 
jocko699's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Cheyenne, Wy
Posts: 3,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by lex View Post
I'm more of a no one is going to drain the swamp sort of chick.

I'd say you're looking for unicorns if you think Trump is going to drain anything.
You're not getting what I am saying. All these politicians are looking out for their best interest. If anyone thinks any of them aren't part of the problem than they are mistaken.
__________________
“Vox Populi, Vox Dei"
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2022, 10:28 PM   #25
JustRalph
Just another Facist
 
JustRalph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Now in Houston
Posts: 50,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryG View Post
If Trump enters the race it will be an embarrassment all around. DeSantis turned Dade County red. He is the man.
Most people don’t understand how incredible this flip is…….
__________________
WE ARE THE DUMBEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2022, 10:35 PM   #26
wisconsin
Registered User
 
wisconsin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mukwonago, WI
Posts: 2,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Most people don’t understand how incredible this flip is…….

It was stunning!
__________________
"I don't always frequent message boards, but when I do, I prefer PaceAdvantage."
wisconsin is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2022, 10:54 PM   #27
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,814
GOODBYE MR. TRUMP

FINALLY!!
IT TOOK 6 YEARS, BUT FINALLY.
NOW WE CAN GET BACK TO GOVERNING
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Last edited by formula_2002; 11-09-2022 at 10:56 PM.
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2022, 11:13 PM   #28
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 81,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
GOODBYE MR. TRUMP

FINALLY!!
IT TOOK 6 YEARS, BUT FINALLY.
NOW WE CAN GET BACK TO GOVERNING
you're still an idiot when it comes to politics
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2022, 11:32 PM   #29
MargieRose
Registered User
 
MargieRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,364
Nothing is more offensive to a Demo (and some others) than someone who wants to Make America Great Again.

This commenter to an Epoch Times article (Maricopa County Confirms Tabulators Are Malfunctioning on Election Day) is no FOOL!

Quote:
If you’re trying to make sense out of the chaos, let me connect the dots. Soros spoke at a European forum decades ago about his vision of global governance, open borders, etc. and lamented how the US stood in the way. He smirked at the prospect of taking down America.

Fast forward to 2016 and Trump shocks the world by winning the presidency. After Trump is sworn in, Soros speaking to world elitists at Davos, said the word “temporary” to describe the Trump presidency. Trump was undermined by the deep state from the start but still able to make us energy independent, closed the border, kept us out of war, forced NATO countries to pay their fair share, etc.

This was bad news to the elites, so a couple years later a new “virus” suddenly appears and Fauci promotes a lock down of the country wreaking havoc on businesses and schools. At the same time, Soros funds progressive district attorney candidates in major cities. And what do we get when they’re elected- no bail and criminals free to terrorize citizens.

Years later, Trump suspiciously looses re-election to a mentally challenged, crooked politician and what do we get- an open border, a corrupt DOJ and FBI, massive inflation, plummeting 401K’s, rampant crime, censorship, homelessness and school boards allowing the sexualization of grade school children.

The recent midterms should have been a rejection of Biden policies based on numerous polling data but it didn’t materialize. I wonder why? Start to see the picture?

Socialist billionaires, the deep state and elitist class are destroying America from within. The peasant class is fighting an uphill battle.
~
__________________
"Ultra-MAGA" ... am proud to be a member!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2022, 11:39 PM   #30
headhawg
crusty old guy
 
headhawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Snarkytown USA
Posts: 3,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
you're still an idiot when it comes to politics
Just politics???
__________________
"Don't believe everything that you read on the Internet." -- Abraham Lincoln
headhawg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.