Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-13-2024, 12:34 PM   #106
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
So when those Michigan morons shouting death to America actually start killing us, it will be our fault for not doing anything about it? Gotcha.
I sure hope the FBI is following these people closely. It would be terrible if they started knocking off politicians like Gretchen Whitmer.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-13-2024, 01:35 PM   #107
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Of course, no one here has mentioned that Joe Biden has pledged our country's unconditional support for Israel in the event that an Iranian attack actually takes place. I guess mentioning this would go against paceadvantage's hypothesis that Biden is an Israel-hating moron who is in the habit of telling Israel to "drop dead".
Again, ...I have made no such comments and I did NOT start this thread.

I criticized Biden for PANDERING to get votes in Michigan and other places where there is a high concentration of anti-Jew, anti-Israeli, pro-Hamas populations HERE IN THE USA.

That's the only thing I criticized Biden for when it comes to Israel lately.

I also said thus far Biden has been all talk and I wondered if he actually had the balls to follow through with actual consequences for Israel...given his staunch support for Israel in the past, I think it's all talk...PLUS...he has a brain these days that is the consistency of mushroom-soup...so...he probably has no idea what he is saying and is just reading someone else's words.

That SOMEONE ELSE, the people actually RUNNING THE USA, is what worries the FUCK out of me...and should worry you too.

Look at the above underlined portion and ask yourself...would I have written that if I think Biden is an Israel-hating moron? Well, he's a moron, but I have never ever ever written that he hates Israel...where did you get that from?
Old 04-13-2024, 01:37 PM   #108
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Didn't Israel bomb the Iranian Embassy in Damascus 11 days ago, killing 7 Iranian military personnel...including 3 senior generals? Why shouldn't Iran retaliate? Wouldn't Israel do likewise if such an attack occurred against them?
Israel is like the glorious illegal aliens flooding into the USA these past 3 years.

Doing the jobs Americans don't want to do.

Iran started this conflict by their association with Hamas.

That was Israel retaliating for October 7.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 04-13-2024 at 01:40 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-13-2024, 01:51 PM   #109
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

There is no good reason to not bomb Iran.
Israel has more balls than Biden.
WE should have bimbed Iran 6 months ago.

THEY are financing the terror attacks in Israel AND all the attacks on US troops in the region. Our potus is a f****** pussy coward camel humper.

BIDEN has finance Iran. Trump left them broke and on the ropes.
BIDEN reswerected thier terro capability.

Joe Coward Biden has your back? Don't be a f****** moron.
Old 04-13-2024, 02:31 PM   #110
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
WSJ says IRAN is going to attack Israel in next couple days
Seriously, it would be the last thing that they do.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-13-2024, 02:39 PM   #111
fast4522

Quote:
Didn't Israel bomb the Iranian Embassy in Damascus 11 days ago, killing 7 Iranian military personnel...including 3 senior generals? Why shouldn't Iran retaliate? Wouldn't Israel do likewise if such an attack occurred against them?
This is not a game, those 7 Iranian military personnel killed had a kill value that could not be ignored.

Day 1 all Navy obliterated

Day 2 complete control of Iran's airspace

Day 3 everything becomes inoperable

Day 4 everything becomes a shortage

You think that you know the rest but you do not.

You may as well be those shouting death to America, you have a value that is not good.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-13-2024, 04:08 PM   #112
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

You have way more confidence in Israel to handle all that by herself than I do.

After all, October 7 actually happened...if they couldn't stop a bunch of hillbillies on wind machines, how are they going to stop the shit hitting the proverbial fan IF Iran decides to attack (and Iran won't be ALONE in doing this...everyone else so-inclined will also be going ALL-IN...meaning Hamas...meaning Hezbollah...meaning all of the other known and UNKNOWN, or hidden enemies of Israel, of which there are MANY in that area).

You think Israel can handle all that by herself?

I don't.

It would not be good.

PLUS...are you forgetting their military is currently involved in a major operation in Gaza?

Good luck with all that.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 04-13-2024 at 04:10 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-13-2024, 04:25 PM   #113
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Again, ...I have made no such comments and I did NOT start this thread.

I criticized Biden for PANDERING to get votes in Michigan and other places where there is a high concentration of anti-Jew, anti-Israeli, pro-Hamas populations HERE IN THE USA.

That's the only thing I criticized Biden for when it comes to Israel lately.

I also said thus far Biden has been all talk and I wondered if he actually had the balls to follow through with actual consequences for Israel...given his staunch support for Israel in the past, I think it's all talk...PLUS...he has a brain these days that is the consistency of mushroom-soup...so...he probably has no idea what he is saying and is just reading someone else's words.

That SOMEONE ELSE, the people actually RUNNING THE USA, is what worries the FUCK out of me...and should worry you too.

Look at the above underlined portion and ask yourself...would I have written that if I think Biden is an Israel-hating moron? Well, he's a moron, but I have never ever ever written that he hates Israel...where did you get that from?
I apologize for not being more clear. When I said "paceadvantage" in my previous post here, I meant this website and not you personally. When I refer to you, I either call you "PA-Mike", or the "administrator here". My fault for not making this obvious.
Old 04-13-2024, 04:35 PM   #114
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Seriously, it would be the last thing that they do.
drone attacks have started

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mbled-air.html

US military has started heading that way yesterday to help somebody
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-13-2024, 04:38 PM   #115
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
This is not a game, those 7 Iranian military personnel killed had a kill value that could not be ignored.

Day 1 all Navy obliterated

Day 2 complete control of Iran's airspace

Day 3 everything becomes inoperable

Day 4 everything becomes a shortage

You think that you know the rest but you do not.

You may as well be those shouting death to America, you have a value that is not good.
I say something against Israel, and you interpret it as me saying "Death to America"...as if the two countries are attached at the hip.

Israel has been living off American handouts for decades now, and they keep flexing their military muscle even to the country that supplies them with weapons and financial assistance. Netanyahu always has his hand out when it comes to dealing with our country...and yet he has the balls to dictate foreign policy to the hand that feeds him. If Netanyahu is such a "world leader", let him manage his own affairs, instead of continually asking for the "Big Brother" to always stand along side him whenever he gets into his scrimmages.
Old 04-13-2024, 05:02 PM   #116
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I say something against Israel, and you interpret it as me saying "Death to America"...as if the two countries are attached at the hip.

Israel has been living off American handouts for decades now, and they keep flexing their military muscle even to the country that supplies them with weapons and financial assistance. Netanyahu always has his hand out when it comes to dealing with our country...and yet he has the balls to dictate foreign policy to the hand that feeds him. If Netanyahu is such a "world leader", let him manage his own affairs, instead of continually asking for the "Big Brother" to always stand along side him whenever he gets into his scrimmages.
Wow, talk about a description devoid of actual historical context.
Old 04-13-2024, 05:11 PM   #117
thaskalos

Quote:
Wow, talk about a description devoid of actual historical context.
Don’t stop there. Tell me more.
Old 04-13-2024, 05:19 PM   #118
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Don’t stop there. Tell me more.
Why would I waste my time when you can crack open a history book and turn to May 14, 1948 and read from there...
Old 04-13-2024, 05:21 PM   #119
thaskalos

Guys, I am not an especially smart guy, but I happen to know a thing or two. And one of the things that I know is that our world has been changing in recent years. In today’s world, money talks…and our country is no longer the world’s largest economy. The world no longer jumps at the snap of our fingers…and we are misguided if we think that it still does.

Last edited by thaskalos; 04-13-2024 at 05:25 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-13-2024, 05:23 PM   #120
thaskalos

Quote:
Why would I waste my time when you can crack open a history book and turn to May 14, 1948 and read from there...
Oh…I didn’t realize you were talking about “ancient history”. My bad.