Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 08-11-2020, 08:31 PM   #1
DOLPHINZZ123

Greyhound racing data

Hello. Does anyone know where I can find previous greyhound racing results? I'm looking to go way back, April 1988. Thank you.
DOLPHINZZ123 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2020, 06:23 PM   #2
Magister Ludi

here
Magister Ludi is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-17-2020, 02:06 AM   #3
BreadandButter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOLPHINZZ123 View Post
Hello. Does anyone know where I can find previous greyhound racing results? I'm looking to go way back, April 1988. Thank you.
That obviously was pre Internet. The NGA published weekly charts back then. Is there a specific, dog, track or date etc. your looking for?
BreadandButter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-17-2020, 06:27 PM   #4
DOLPHINZZ123

4/9/1988, i dont know the exact track but it would've been one of three tracks in Central Florida. looking for all the results(PPs of the WPS) & trifecta payouts, not necessarily the name of the dog who won the race
Old 08-17-2020, 09:01 PM   #5
BreadandButter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOLPHINZZ123 View Post
4/9/1988, i dont know the exact track but it would've been one of three tracks in Central Florida. looking for all the results(PPs of the WPS) & trifecta payouts, not necessarily the name of the dog who won the race
If all you're looking for is the payoffs, the newspaper is the quickest and easiest path. Pull the newspaper archives for the city/town you looking for. I.e. (Sanford/Seminole) Orlando Paper, etc.. Back then all of the dog results were published in the sports section of the local papers. That's probably the easiest way. If it was the running line etc I could access the charts but it would need to be probably in the fall.

May I ask why the interest in those payoffs on that date - but not sure of which track?

Edit: So you do want the past performances of the top three finishers? How many of the past races? If so would need the program from that date, or a couple of months or charts, or possibly a galley book. Would need to know what track.

Last edited by BreadandButter; 08-17-2020 at 09:06 PM. Reason: addition
BreadandButter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-22-2020, 09:34 PM   #6
DOLPHINZZ123

thanks

Never mind. I do not need the data anymore, but thank you for your willingness to help.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: