Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-28-2022, 01:55 AM   #31
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
I know... Right?

Seriously though... when I came down with Covid in March 2020 (it was called Coronavirus back then) I was given the chance to have that life affirming experience myself.

After 4 or 5 days of a baking hot fever that wasn't going away, and after I developed a cough that (every once in a while) felt like it was coming from WAY deep down in my lungs I called the Coronavirus hotline my health care provider had set up.

The doc I spoke to on the phone told me mine was not a severe case (yet.)

He determined that by asking "Do you have shortness of breath? Does it feel like an elephant is sitting on your chest when you breathe?"

When I told him "No" he told me to "Isolate" and "under no circumstances are you to go outside until after you have been fever free for three consecutive days."

He finished the call by telling me: "Oh, and if you do develop shortness of breath don't drive to one of our hospitals or emergency rooms. Call 911 and tell them you need an ambulance."

That's what I got for the several hundred bucks a month I've been spending out of pocket for health insurance.

So reassuring... Right?

Fast forward to present day.

That life affirming experience as you put it is what drove me to start looking at Covid datasets and doing research on my own.

I would like to say the system is broken.

But broken doesn't begin to describe how FUBAR the way literally every government on the planet (especially ours here in the US) has handled the pandemic.

I say that with clear and utter conviction based on the data.

I may not have letters after my name but I have looked at a LOT of data.

And looking at data is what I do.

-jp

Awesome data you've provided. Agree on your assessment of the way this has been handed, and it parallels to what I and many others experienced.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2022, 05:58 AM   #32
Richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
a quarter of the country is like this and schools are training the kids to be the same....
your being generous , at least 80% of the country, all masked up and scared
at least here in new england

Last edited by Richie; 01-28-2022 at 06:03 AM.
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2022, 09:15 AM   #33
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I love these threads were Jeff shows real data and intelligently discusses it and then mostbot shows up and shows us all what stupid is.

btw, those free test kits are way late because the government is using the post office to deliver them instead of real delivery companies.

When it absolutely positively has to be there overnight, FORGET THE POST OFFICE!

Did you know there was a postal strike three weeks ago?

NO ONE DID!

Last edited by Tom; 01-28-2022 at 09:16 AM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2022, 12:58 AM   #34
Poindexter

By the way now that Ron Johnson struck a nerve with this round table and went on Charlie Kirk and claimed over 100 athletes have died from covid vaccines the cnn's of the world and the corrupt fact checkers are in attack mode.

This is from Cnn.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ay-bts-vpx.cnn

LOL, This genius fact checker said he went to Google to do his search. Fact checker doesn't even know Google censors(in fact he would probably fact check that as false as well).

FWIW, I believe the information that Ron Johnson and John Stockton are referencing(I am assuming) was from the Israeli Real-Time News. Here is an article referencing it. This article was from 11/19/21 and I believe an additional 4 professional soccer players died in December.

https://peckford42.wordpress.com/202...letes-in-2021/

This is what the article states supposedly. I know nothing about the Israeli Real-Time News but they list all the dead in the article in Hebrew.

The Israeli Real-Time News Tuesday reported a 5-fold increase in sudden cardiac and unexplained deaths among FIFA players in 2021.

Since December, 183 professional athletes and coaches have suddenly collapsed, with 108 dead.

A Real-Time News investigation revealed that most of the athletes were males, with only 15 females, and the vast majority being 17-40 years of age.

Only 21 are older (5 aged 42-45, six aged 46-49, 7 aged 51-54, and 3 others aged 60-64). 23 were teenagers, aged 12-17, of whom 16 died.

The investigation revealed in over 80 of the cases, such as football stars Sergio Aguero and Christian Eriksen, the athletes collapsed while playing, racing, or training, or immediately after. Scientific literature calls the phenomenon of athletes collapsing for reasons unrelated to injury rare.

In most cases, the cause of the collapse was heart-related, including myocarditis, pericarditis, heart attacks, or cardiac arrest, with the second most prevalent cause being clotting events.

Real-Time News emphasized that: “the list we have is even longer, but for the sake of caution, dozens of cases were removed, for which we did not have full details, so that only cases that were reported in detail were included.”

They continued: “in addition, cases were removed in which evidence of previous risk factors was mentioned, such as cardiac disease or diabetes.

To get a better picture of the data compared to previous years, Real-Time News only looked at data relating to deaths among athletes registered with FIFA, and compared the data regarding the number of sudden cardiac death (SCD)/sudden unexplained death (SUD) among athletes in previous years, to the number of cases in 2021.

To find out how many deaths actually occurred during the last two decades among FIFA players (2001-2020), they used Wikipedia – “List of association footballers who died while playing”. To know how many cases occurred in 2021, they used the list collected by Real-Time News that includes the cases noted in Wikipedia for 2021.

Hebrew University Institute of Criminology Department of Sociology and Anthropology senior lecturer Dr. Josh Guetzkow analyzed the data and told Real-Time News: “An article published in the British Medical Journal shows that the risk of SCD is one in 50,000, with a range from one in 30,000 to one in 80,000.”

He continued: “According to FIFA data, in 2000 there were 242,000 athletes registered in the association, and in 2006 there were 265,000 athletes registered. Assuming FIFA has not changed significantly in twenty years, we can expect about 5 deaths a year.”

According to Wikipedia, under “List of association footballers who died while playing”, in 2001-2020 there was an average of 4.2 deaths per year attributed to SCD or SUD, the vast majority being SCD.

In contrast, in 2021, according to Real-Time News‘ list, there were 21 cases of SCD/SUD among FIFA players.

In other words, instead of 4 SCD/SUD deaths per year (according to Wikipedia data), or 5 cases per year (calculated according to the BMJ) during 2001-2020, 21 players have died so far this year.

The list of 183 athletes who collapsed and/or died since December 2020 can be viewed here (Hebrew).
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2022, 01:43 AM   #35
davew

dang, I wonder if Baffert gave his horse a covid vaccination?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2022, 10:39 AM   #36
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Buffalo's defense recieved booster at halftime last week.
Old 01-29-2022, 05:25 PM   #37
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
According to the Covidvax.live site we recently surpassed 10 Billion Covid vaccine doses.

The clickable thumbnail below is a cut and paste of the 7 day moving average New Daily Cases graph at the Worldometers site through Jan 28, 2022.

Think about the enormity of this for a second.

The vaccine experiment (that's really what it is) doesn't lack for sample size.

10 Billion covid vaccine doses planet-wide. World population almost 7.9 billion people.

Forget safe for a second.

If the vaccines really were effective:

New Daily Cases would have flat-lined by now. Especially in countries with the highest vaccination rates.

How is it then that the countries with the highest vaccination rates are seeing the highest uptick in new cases?

In case you missed it, there's a new Omicron variant now circulating in the US.

The latest Covid variant is 1.5 times more contagious than omicron and already circulating in almost half of U.S. states:
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/28/the-...us-states.html

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

The vaccines are leaky (they allow too many breakthrough cases.)

The more you vaccinate with leaky vaccines the more you drive an evolutionary process that results in emergence of new strains that do a better job of escaping vaccine immunity than previous strains.

And the more you make things worse.

-jp

Attached Images
File Type: jpg WorldDailyNewCases7DayMovingAvg01282022.JPG (40.9 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Jeff P; 01-29-2022 at 05:29 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2022, 05:30 PM   #38
davew

but you don't understand, the vaccine is not against catching the virus ... the vaccine is against dying from the virus.

they changed the definitions to meet the new benchmarks.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2022, 05:39 PM   #39
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
What happens when they have to change the definition to "Because I said so?"

Oh wait... already happened.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 01-29-2022 at 05:42 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2022, 05:39 PM   #40
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
but you don't understand, the vaccine is not against catching the virus ... the vaccine is against dying from the virus.

they changed the definitions to meet the new benchmarks.

of course you're right...if this isn't a mass psychosis, what is?

People actually FORGET the PAST LIES and embrace the CURRENT LIES as GOSPEL / SCIENCE!

Not once did the people telling you to take this vaccine ever call it EXPERIMENTAL, which is what it is...

They basically said YOU MUST engage in this mass CLINICAL TRIAL. They are FORCING PEOPLE into what are essentially medical experiments.

On top of that, they aren't being HONEST about the data that has come through since this EXPERIMENT began.

It's actually sick. And anyone telling you otherwise is insane.

YES, you SHOULD TAKE THE VACCINE if you are old or immuno-compromised or belong to any of the HIGH RISK groups that were known basically from the start. So don't go saying I'm a VACCINE DENIER or ANTI-VAX. I just said there are millions of people who SHOULD TAKE IT.

But someone who is otherwise healthy and under 50 should not be FORCED to take part in this experiment via threat of job loss etc. etc.

There are so many things wrong with what happened over the past 2 years on so many levels, that there is no way we can ever walk this back. They have society exactly where they want them...first through the election rigging and now through COVID.

And yes, the ELECTION WAS RIGGED via a corrupt and complicit LEGACY MEDIA and the intelligence community...it was RIGGED even if every vote cast was VALID and COUNTED accurately.

Hope I've made myself clear this time. :-)

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-29-2022 at 05:44 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2022, 08:36 PM   #41
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
According to the Covidvax.live site we recently surpassed 10 Billion Covid vaccine doses.

The clickable thumbnail below is a cut and paste of the 7 day moving average New Daily Cases graph at the Worldometers site through Jan 28, 2022.

Think about the enormity of this for a second.

The vaccine experiment (that's really what it is) doesn't lack for sample size.

10 Billion covid vaccine doses planet-wide. World population almost 7.9 billion people.

Forget safe for a second.

If the vaccines really were effective:

New Daily Cases would have flat-lined by now. Especially in countries with the highest vaccination rates.

How is it then that the countries with the highest vaccination rates are seeing the highest uptick in new cases?

In case you missed it, there's a new Omicron variant now circulating in the US.

The latest Covid variant is 1.5 times more contagious than omicron and already circulating in almost half of U.S. states:
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/28/the-...us-states.html

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

The vaccines are leaky (they allow too many breakthrough cases.)

The more you vaccinate with leaky vaccines the more you drive an evolutionary process that results in emergence of new strains that do a better job of escaping vaccine immunity than previous strains.

And the more you make things worse.

-jp

Also at this point what is the point? Who is going to escape it. Fauci had already admitted it will hit most of the population, before the latest subvariant which is 50% more transmissible. The only logical approach at this point is to do what they should have done from day 1 on these vaccines. Offer it to anybody that wants them and encourage them to anybody in the high risk groups (either comorbidities or age). The message from the beginning should have been check with your doctor and see if these vaccines are right for you. Not get vaccinated and enter a free lottery or get vaccinated and get free tacos or donuts or whatever else they were giving away. Not the never ending message of protect your loved ones or protect society or do the right thing......Not get a vaccination or lose your job, your career or lose you ability to do the things everyone else gets to do.

From the very beginning it has been abundantly clear they were going to go after kids and they don't stop. Now they are going to start going after the under 5 kids. For what? Why? Moreover some idiot parents want it. Google vaccines for kids under 5 and see what pops up. Parents feel so neglected because little Johnny can get a vaccine. Are they ****ing for real. All these lies and manipulations by government and media and tech has some people wanting to do the wrong thing. There like Mostpost. They believe this shit.

How about we start doing things right. Most people are going to get it so let's get the ones who need to be vaccinated/boosted, vaccinated/boosted. Let's get everyone taking the proper nutrients so their immune systems are best able to fight off this disease. How about educating folks about nutrition and fitness, God Forbid. Let's make effective, inexpensive drugs available to everyone and educate doctors on what has been working (while they have been sitting on the sidelines), so we can save lives. Let's get the hospital protocols in step with what the doctors in the video that started off the thread have been doing to save lives for 20 months now and not in line with the NIH's ridiculous and useless protocols. Yes, let the real experts that have been vilified for these 20 months take over the sinking ships and rescue the passengers. How about telling the truth for once. While vaccines do seem to help with the severity of illness and death they do little to stop the spread. Like any other war we have reached the realization that you don't just use one tool, you use them all. Of course this is how wars should always be fought but for some reason not this one. This one was vaccine only from the day Trump was attacked for suggesting Hydroxy. What was that, 9 or 10 months before the first person received a vaccine. How sick was that?

Lastly, stop with all these damn mandates. Mask mandates, vaccine mandates, school mandates.........Do what the UK is doing and drop them all.
Man up and admit your bs did not work. Instead they just continue on and on on......Didn't Pfizer and Moderna make enough money. Do they have to own the entire world.

Honestly I think some people in this country are so F***ed or Cucked or brainwashed or conditioned (whatever you want to call it) they will probably be seeking professional help the rest of their lives. They may never take off their mask in public or maybe ever and they may never step into a movie theater again.

But then I wake up and Gavin Newsom will do his crap and others will do similar until people finally get pissed off enough to take their lives back. All the things I mentioned above will either not happen at all or will happen very subtly so that they do not have to admit they were ever wrong. Thousands, maybe 100's of thousands more people will die in this country and of course that will all be the fault of the unvaxxed according to the mosposts of the world. Would not even be surprised if they sell themselves as heroes for saving so many lives with their lockdowns. Once again the Mostposts of the world will soak it up like a sponge.

This is the country we live in.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2022, 09:40 PM   #42
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Also at this point what is the point? Who is going to escape it. Fauci had already admitted it will hit most of the population, before the latest subvariant which is 50% more transmissible. The only logical approach at this point is to do what they should have done from day 1 on these vaccines. Offer it to anybody that wants them and encourage them to anybody in the high risk groups (either comorbidities or age). The message from the beginning should have been check with your doctor and see if these vaccines are right for you. Not get vaccinated and enter a free lottery or get vaccinated and get free tacos or donuts or whatever else they were giving away. Not the never ending message of protect your loved ones or protect society or do the right thing......Not get a vaccination or lose your job, your career or lose you ability to do the things everyone else gets to do.

From the very beginning it has been abundantly clear they were going to go after kids and they don't stop. Now they are going to start going after the under 5 kids. For what? Why? Moreover some idiot parents want it. Google vaccines for kids under 5 and see what pops up. Parents feel so neglected because little Johnny can get a vaccine. Are they ****ing for real. All these lies and manipulations by government and media and tech has some people wanting to do the wrong thing. There like Mostpost. They believe this shit.

How about we start doing things right. Most people are going to get it so let's get the ones who need to be vaccinated/boosted, vaccinated/boosted. Let's get everyone taking the proper nutrients so their immune systems are best able to fight off this disease. How about educating folks about nutrition and fitness, God Forbid. Let's make effective, inexpensive drugs available to everyone and educate doctors on what has been working (while they have been sitting on the sidelines), so we can save lives. Let's get the hospital protocols in step with what the doctors in the video that started off the thread have been doing to save lives for 20 months now and not in line with the NIH's ridiculous and useless protocols. Yes, let the real experts that have been vilified for these 20 months take over the sinking ships and rescue the passengers. How about telling the truth for once. While vaccines do seem to help with the severity of illness and death they do little to stop the spread. Like any other war we have reached the realization that you don't just use one tool, you use them all. Of course this is how wars should always be fought but for some reason not this one. This one was vaccine only from the day Trump was attacked for suggesting Hydroxy. What was that, 9 or 10 months before the first person received a vaccine. How sick was that?

Lastly, stop with all these damn mandates. Mask mandates, vaccine mandates, school mandates.........Do what the UK is doing and drop them all.
Man up and admit your bs did not work. Instead they just continue on and on on......Didn't Pfizer and Moderna make enough money. Do they have to own the entire world.

Honestly I think some people in this country are so F***ed or Cucked or brainwashed or conditioned (whatever you want to call it) they will probably be seeking professional help the rest of their lives. They may never take off their mask in public or maybe ever and they may never step into a movie theater again.

But then I wake up and Gavin Newsom will do his crap and others will do similar until people finally get pissed off enough to take their lives back. All the things I mentioned above will either not happen at all or will happen very subtly so that they do not have to admit they were ever wrong. Thousands, maybe 100's of thousands more people will die in this country and of course that will all be the fault of the unvaxxed according to the mosposts of the world. Would not even be surprised if they sell themselves as heroes for saving so many lives with their lockdowns. Once again the Mostposts of the world will soak it up like a sponge.

This is the country we live in.
Great post, Poindexter. Let's see which of the Mushbrains wants to argue this.
Old 01-30-2022, 03:36 PM   #43
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
Great post, Poindexter. Let's see which of the Mushbrains wants to argue this.
You guys keep posting the same stupidity. “The vaccines don’t work. They don’t prevent infection.”

THE VACCINES DO WORK. They prevent infection in 95% of cases. About the same as the smallpox vaccine, the polio vaccine, the MMR vaccine.

“The vaccines don’t work against omicron.”

THE VACCINES DO WORK AGAINST OMICRON. They don’t work as well as against Delta, but they do work.

“If the vaccines work, why do we have to get boosters?”

Because COVID is an evolving coronavirus. The same reason you have to get a flu shot every year. And don’t forget this vaccine was developed on an emergency basis. Had we taken a year to develop the vaccine, we may have ended up with a more efficient vaccine. We also would have ended up with three or four times more dead.
Old 01-30-2022, 03:53 PM   #44
Cuffdaddy

^^^ Definitely using " Google Translate to Opposite"
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2022, 03:59 PM   #45
stuball

YES

tHE WORST THING IS IF THEY PUT YOU IN THE HOSPITAL RUN RUN AWAY ANY PATIENT THAT RECEIVES 2 OR MOR DOSES OF REMDESEVIR HAS LESS THAN 25 % CHANCE OF SURVIVAL ANYONE THAT DISPUTES THAT CAN SHOW ME THE PROPER STUDIES
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply