Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-27-2022, 03:01 PM   #16
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Ostrich headed moron. Never been called that before. Here’s what this ostrich headed moron knows. For every fully vaccinated person affected by the Omicron variant, nine unvaccinated people are affected. And the affects are much more severe if you are unvaccinated.
How do you know this? did you hear it from Rachel Maddow?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-27-2022, 03:26 PM   #17
stuball

yes

MUST HAVE BEEN MADCOW BECAUSE MOST OF HIS CNN HEROS HAVE BEEN SENT PACKING ANYBODY SEE THE VIDEO ON CNN WHERE THE GUY POINTED OUT ALL THE THINGS WRONG WITH BIDEN AND THE CNN PANEL SAT THERE IN SHOCK FUNNNNNY
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-27-2022, 05:46 PM   #18
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Public Health Scotland | 26 January 2022
Public Health Scotland COVID-19 & Winter Statistical Report As at 24 January 2022:
https://publichealthscotland.scot/me...ion_report.pdf

Table 15 on page 50 shows that for each of the four most recent weeks:

1. The number of deaths among the vaccinated with 2 doses is more than double that of the unvaccinated.

2. Age Standardised Mortality Rate per 100k is significantly higher among the vaccinated with 2 doses than that of the unvaccinated.

Scroll to page 50 at the above link or see the clickable thumbnail below.

Other countries with high vaccination rates (England, Irsrael, etc.) where vaccines were rolled out months before vaccines were rolled out here in the US have seen a similar pattern emerge in their recent data.

Israel, which was first to roll out vaccines in a big way, tried to counter this trend by rolling out a third and a fourth dose.

But they found that vaccine protection from boosters was short lived.

Many Israeli scientists have recently gone on record as saying instead of giving boosters to the general population - a better strategy would be to issue boosters only to the most vulnerable. Because doing that would slow the evolution of the virus/emergence of new strains that can do a better job of escaping vaccine immunity than delta and omicron.

This is similar to the way doctors here in the US have long known that over-prescribing antibiotics can result in superbugs unaffected by the antibiotics driving their evolution.

It should be clear by now that the vaccines are leaky (they allow too many breakthrough cases.) Because of this the vaccines are driving the evolution of the virus in a way that results in emergence of new strains with the ability to escape vaccine immunity.

Prediction:

The same pattern seen in the recent data from other countries where the vaccines were rolled out before they were rolled out here in the US will start showing up in the US.

This will happen within the next few months unless we develop and start using vaccines that actually stop transmission of the virus in its tracks.

-jp

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scotland-Table15.JPG (146.4 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by Jeff P; 01-27-2022 at 05:59 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-27-2022, 05:50 PM   #19
Poindexter

Quote:
An idiot Senator hosting a group of idiot doctors spewing dangerous idiocy. Yeah, that’s just how I want to waste five hours. Of course it will find a receptive audience here.

You have no idea what a complete jackass you really are. You are just completely lost in your own make believe world.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-27-2022, 06:46 PM   #20
Jeff P

Recent Ivermectin article published on the NIH.gov site --

NIH.gov site | 2022 Jan 15
Ivermectin Prophylaxis Used for COVID-19: A Citywide, Prospective, Observational Study of 223,128 Subjects Using Propensity Score Matching:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8765582/

Quote:
Abstract

Background: Ivermectin has demonstrated different mechanisms of action that potentially protect from both coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) infection and COVID-19-related comorbidities. Based on the studies suggesting efficacy in prophylaxis combined with the known safety profile of ivermectin, a citywide prevention program using ivermectin for COVID-19 was implemented in Itajaí, a southern city in Brazil in the state of Santa Catarina. The objective of this study was to evaluate the impact of regular ivermectin use on subsequent COVID-19 infection and mortality rates.
Quote:
Discussion

This prospective, citywide COVID-19 ivermectin prophylaxis program resulted in significant reductions in COVID-19 infections, hospitalizations, and deaths. The ivermectin non-users were two times more likely to die of COVID-19 than ivermectin users in the overall population analysis. Since groups were compared for the exposure during the same period, in a parallel manner, changes in transmission rates would affect ivermectin users and non-users equally.
Quote:
An important conservative bias was present. Major risk factors for severe COVID-19 and mortality due to COVID-19, including aging, diabetes, and hypertension, were more present among ivermectin users, which may have underestimated the benefits of ivermectin as it was demonstrated to be particularly effective in subjects above 49 years old in terms of reduction of absolute risk, which corresponds to the group at the highest risk for COVID-19. This allows the understanding that prophylactic use of ivermectin can be particularly impactful in older subjects. In addition, ivermectin seemed to reduce the exceeding risk of hypertension, T2D, and other diseases.
Quote:
Even after adjustments to measure the most relevant variables that could influence COVID-19-related outcomes, including age, sex, comorbidities, and habits, aiming to avoid overestimation of the effects of ivermectin and to resemble a randomized clinical trial, prophylactic ivermectin proved to be protective for the overall population, with a reduction of 68% in mortality rate and p < 0.0001 after employment of PSM.
Quote:
Conclusions

In a citywide ivermectin program with prophylactic, optional ivermectin use for COVID-19, ivermectin was associated with significantly reduced COVID-19 infection, hospitalization, and death rates from COVID-19.

Fyi, these results are similar to those seen in Uttar Pradesh, India when Ivermectin was used during their Delta surge back in May, 2021.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 01-27-2022 at 06:53 PM.
Old 01-27-2022, 07:17 PM   #21
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Jeff...Jeff....Jeff...don't you know, people are perfectly happy listening to the orthodoxy...which states...and I quote...lol...if you have COVID, lock yourself in your home and either wait to get better, or get sick enough to call 911.

That's the protocol Jeff...what are you not getting?

What people, in their right mind, would want to take HORSE DEWORMER? Even if it has minimal to no side effects and can prevent them from getting seriously ill from COVID? Even those aged 50+?

I'm disappointed in you Jeff. You are going to discourage people from sitting at home and waiting to call 911. How can you deprive them of that kind of life affirming experience?
Old 01-27-2022, 07:21 PM   #22
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
You have no idea what a complete jackass you really are. You are just completely lost in your own make believe world.
a quarter of the country is like this and schools are training the kids to be the same....
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-27-2022, 07:58 PM   #23
Jeff P

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Jeff...Jeff....Jeff...don't you know, people are perfectly happy listening to the orthodoxy...which states...and I quote...lol...if you have COVID, lock yourself in your home and either wait to get better, or get sick enough to call 911.

That's the protocol Jeff...what are you not getting?

What people, in their right mind, would want to take HORSE DEWORMER? Even if it has minimal to no side effects and can prevent them from getting seriously ill from COVID? Even those aged 50+?

I'm disappointed in you Jeff. You are going to discourage people from sitting at home and waiting to call 911. How can you deprive them of that kind of life affirming experience?
I know... Right?

Seriously though... when I came down with Covid in March 2020 (it was called Coronavirus back then) I was given the chance to have that life affirming experience myself.

After 4 or 5 days of a baking hot fever that wasn't going away, and after I developed a cough that (every once in a while) felt like it was coming from WAY deep down in my lungs I called the Coronavirus hotline my health care provider had set up.

The doc I spoke to on the phone told me mine was not a severe case (yet.)

He determined that by asking "Do you have shortness of breath? Does it feel like an elephant is sitting on your chest when you breathe?"

When I told him "No" he told me to "Isolate" and "under no circumstances are you to go outside until after you have been fever free for three consecutive days."

He finished the call by telling me: "Oh, and if you do develop shortness of breath don't drive to one of our hospitals or emergency rooms. Call 911 and tell them you need an ambulance."

That's what I got for the several hundred bucks a month I've been spending out of pocket for health insurance.

So reassuring... Right?

Fast forward to present day.

That life affirming experience as you put it is what drove me to start looking at Covid datasets and doing research on my own.

I would like to say the system is broken.

But broken doesn't begin to describe how FUBAR the way literally every government on the planet (especially ours here in the US) has handled the pandemic.

I say that with clear and utter conviction based on the data.

I may not have letters after my name but I have looked at a LOT of data.

And looking at data is what I do.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 01-27-2022 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-27-2022, 08:50 PM   #24
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
a quarter of the country is like this and schools are training the kids to be the same....
Sadly I think it is probably higher than 25%. That being said, I think most are willing to listen to reason and reassess something when presented alternate information They may not change their beliefs on the spot, but I think a little light bulb might just go off in their head. The problem is there is so much propaganda being dealt from everywhere, people really don't get the opportunity so see a 5 hour presentation like the one Ron Johnson put together. To close your mind and cross your arms and say I am not going to listen to a bunch of idiot doctors, is ridiculous. Who lives that way? Who would want to live that way?

These doctors are fighting tooth and nail to save lives of regular people with basic medicines that really are safe and effective. But they are getting attacked by society, by the msm, by the medical establishment, by the government by Hospitals, by having to deal with Pharmacies not willing to fill their prescriptions, by Youtube, by Twitter.....We have evolved into a society that says we do it our way or no way. Unfortunately "our way" was a complete failure and resulted in 100's of thousands of dead people. Also contrary to their constant claims, our way did not follow the science, it followed the agenda. If Mostpost would watch the video he would understand wtf I am talking about. Instead his stupid ass is going to assume I am some conspiracy nut and out to lunch. Honestly, I couldn't care less. But these doctors and experts deserve a hell of more respect than being called idiots by a complete know nothing.

Last edited by Poindexter; 01-27-2022 at 08:51 PM.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-27-2022, 09:56 PM   #25
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
Public Health Scotland | 26 January 2022
Public Health Scotland COVID-19 & Winter Statistical Report As at 24 January 2022:
https://publichealthscotland.scot/me...ion_report.pdf

Table 15 on page 50 shows that for each of the four most recent weeks:

1. The number of deaths among the vaccinated with 2 doses is more than double that of the unvaccinated.

2. Age Standardised Mortality Rate per 100k is significantly higher among the vaccinated with 2 doses than that of the unvaccinated.

Right below that table, where no one could miss it unless they wanted to, is this:
The rates in Table 15 should not be used as a measures of vaccine effectiveness due to unaccounted for biases and risk factors. For more information, please see Interpretation of data section above.

You are doing exactly what they tell you not to do.
Old 01-27-2022, 10:04 PM   #26
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Jeff, I for one am convinced that the data and contact info you provided me helped my wife get thru Covid in just 4-5 days.

I did not contract it ……….why? Ivermectin? Who knows. I’m still taking it.

Wife is awaiting a decision on whether she needs to keep taking it (from her Doctor) but still taking it.

Jeff,
Old 01-27-2022, 11:46 PM   #27
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

How many times a day do you get on all fours and spread your legs a bit to pee?
Old 01-28-2022, 01:00 AM   #28
Jeff P

Quote:
Right below that table, where no one could miss it unless they wanted to, is this:
The rates in Table 15 should not be used as a measures of vaccine effectiveness due to unaccounted for biases and risk factors. For more information, please see Interpretation of data section above.

You are doing exactly what they tell you not to do.

Yes. I'm interpreting the data. And doing some critical thinking.

1. The vaccines are leaky (they allow too many breakthrough cases.) This is driving an evolutionary process that has resulted in the emergence of new strains (Delta and Omicron so far) with the ability to escape vaccine immunity.

2. Vaccine protection fades over time.

Both items 1 and 2 above are now shaping the recent data (and not in a good way) in countries like England, Israel, and Scotland with high vaccination rates that rolled out vaccines before we did here in the US.

I predict that within a few months items 1 and 2 above will start shaping the data here in the US (and not in a good way.)

Further:

On page 35 of the Public Health Scotland report linked to above you'll find the following block of text:

Quote:
Vaccine effectiveness wanes over time

COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness wanes over time. Within the first and second dose population, there will be a number of individuals that will have exceeded the recommended time for their next vaccine dose. These people may be more susceptible to a severe outcome and could result in higher COVID-19 case, hospitalisation and death rates in the first and second dose vaccine groups. For example, some of the older individuals who have exceeded the recommended time will have not received their next vaccine dose because of their frailty or ill health. They are, therefore, more likely to be hospitalised or die if they get COVID-19.
The wanes over time link leads to a page on the gov.UK site where you can find vaccine surveillance reports for each week.

I clicked the link for the most recent one (Week 4 published Jan 27, 2022.)

COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report Week 4:
https://assets.publishing.service.go...ort-week-4.pdf

From page 3:
Quote:
Vaccine effectiveness

Several studies of vaccine effectiveness have been conducted in the UK against different COVID-19 variants. Vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic disease with the Omicron variant is substantially lower than against the Delta variant, with rapid waning. However, protection against hospitalisation remains high, particularly after 3 doses.
From page 4:
Quote:
Effectiveness against symptomatic disease

Vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic COVID-19 has been assessed in England based on community testing data linked to vaccination data from the National Immunisation Management System (NIMS), cohort studies such as the COVID-19 Infection Survey and GP electronic health record data. After 2 doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine, vaccine effectiveness against the Omicron variant starts at 45 to 50% then drops to almost no effect from 20 weeks after the second dose. With 2 doses of Pfizer or Moderna effectiveness dropped from around 65 to 70% down to around 10% by 25 weeks after the second dose. Two to 4 weeks after a booster dose of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, effectiveness ranges from around 60 to 75%, dropping to 25 to 40% from 15+ weeks after the booster. Vaccine effectiveness estimates for the booster dose are very similar, irrespective of the primary course received (3). Vaccine effectiveness is generally slightly higher in younger compared to older age groups.
From page 9:
Quote:
Effectiveness against hospitalisation

Several studies have estimated vaccine effectiveness against hospitalisation in older ages, all of which indicate higher levels of protection against hospitalisation with all vaccines against the Alpha and Delta variants (6, 7, 8, 9). Vaccine effectiveness against hospitalisation with the Omicron variant has been estimated using a test-negative case control study design (Figure 2). Two doses of either AstraZeneca (ChAdOx1-S) or Pfizer (BNT162b2) vaccines was associated with a vaccine effectiveness of approximately 25 to 35% against hospitalisation following infection with the Omicron variant, after 25+ weeks. After a Pfizer booster (after either primary vaccination course), vaccine effectiveness against hospitalisation started at around 90% dropping to around 75% after 10 to 14 weeks. After a Moderna booster (mRNA-1273) (after either primary vaccination course), vaccine effectiveness against hospitalisation was 90 to 95% up to 9 weeks after vaccination.
From page 12:
Quote:
Effectiveness against mortality

High levels of protection (over 90%) are also seen against mortality with all 3 vaccines and against both the Alpha and Delta variants with relatively limited waning (6, 10, 11). Vaccine effectiveness against mortality with the Omicron variant has been estimated for those aged 50 years and older by combining the risk of becoming a symptomatic case with the risk of death among symptomatic cases in vaccinated (all vaccines combined) compared to unvaccinated individuals (Table 1). At 25+ weeks following the second dose, vaccine effectiveness was around 60% while at 2 or more weeks following a booster vaccine effectiveness was 95% against mortality.
Israel recently announced vaccine mandates and unlimited boosters no longer make sense in the face of Omicron.

Q. What are they going to do after the last and final boosters given to the general population have faded to zero effectiveness?

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 01-28-2022 at 01:13 AM.
Old 01-28-2022, 01:38 AM   #29
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

They're just going to keep getting boosters. Like a weekly mahjong game, it will be a social event.
Old 01-28-2022, 01:43 AM   #30
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

PS. every VIROLOGIST knew prior to COVID, that when you vaccinate an entire population in the MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC, you will get nothing but variants that are vaccine resistant.

THE SMART move was always to vaccinate the OLD and the SICK.

Leave everyone else who isn't at high risk of dying alone.

That way, the virus can spread through the healthy population who is at minimal risk of death, and it won't have the motivation to MUTATE as much or as often because only a small (but very vulnerable) portion of the population will be vaccinated.

That way, the vaccine would have been EVEN MORE EFFECTIVE to those WHO NEEDED IT MOST.

That was the SMART way. The SCIENTIFIC way.

But that way wouldn't have brought BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of RISK-FREE PFOFIT to BIG PHARMA, whose BIG POCKETS have funded politicians and media outlets for DECADES. So of course politicians and the media went along with BIG PHARMA's preferred plan of action.

If you don't see this, you are cucked.