Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-26-2022, 02:46 PM   #16
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
As usual you got everything wrong. Breyer is not throwing in the towel, he is retiring. He’s not doing it during a dimwit administration, he’s doing it during a Democratic Administration. The dimwit administration was the previous one-the Trump administration.
The numbers say otherwise.

November's coming...
Old 01-26-2022, 02:57 PM   #17
letswastemoney

Democrats are obsessed with color.

If I'm running a company, I'm going to hire the best people for the job, whether they're white, black, yellow, green or whatever. I'm not going to hire a black person just to gain SJW points.
letswastemoney is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2022, 02:58 PM   #18
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
The numbers say otherwise.

November's coming...

When Democrats get slaughtered they will blame white supremacy remains a threat to democracy, just like they did in the recent statewide election in Virginia. So strange, all us racist Republicans voted for a black lady, Winsome Sears for lieutenant governor. On the other hand as Biden said black people who don't vote Democrat aren't black.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2022, 03:00 PM   #19
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by letswastemoney View Post
Democrats are obsessed with color.

If I'm running a company, I'm going to hire the best people for the job, whether they're white, black, yellow, green or whatever. I'm not going to hire a black person just to gain SJW points.

That is so funny as they claim Republicans are racist, yet they make everything about race.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2022, 03:07 PM   #20
boxcar

Apparently, Clueless BiteMe Never Got Bryer's Memo

Reporter Asks Biden About Justice Breyer’s Retirement, Here Is How He Responds

“There has been no announcement from Justice Breyer—let him make whatever statement he wants to make, and I’m happy to talk about it later,” he said.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/report...v6AROrOhA4Q%3D

Poor, pathetic, hapless, clueless, hoepless BiteMe is sooo disconnected.
Old 01-26-2022, 03:13 PM   #21
AndyC

Don't dismiss a possible Kamala Harris nomination. It would check all the boxes and keep her from becoming the POTUS when Biden resigns for medical reasons.
Old 01-26-2022, 03:21 PM   #22
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
Don't dismiss a possible Kamala Harris nomination. It would check all the boxes and keep her from becoming the POTUS when Biden resigns for medical reasons.
does that move old white Nancy to VP?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2022, 03:23 PM   #23
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
I think Michael is the pitcher in the family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Reporter Asks Biden About Justice Breyer’s Retirement, Here Is How He Responds

“There has been no announcement from Justice Breyer—let him make whatever statement he wants to make, and I’m happy to talk about it later,” he said.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/report...v6AROrOhA4Q%3D

Poor, pathetic, hapless, clueless, hoepless BiteMe is sooo disconnected.
Poor, pathetic, hapless, clueless, hopeless, Boxcar. Biden knew last week that Breyer was planning to retire. But he has the courtesy to not comment until Breyer makes the announcement official.
Old 01-26-2022, 03:33 PM   #24
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
Why would she want to be a Supreme Court justice when she could be President? That is an absolute nonstarter.
Old 01-26-2022, 03:35 PM   #25
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
does that move old white Nancy to VP?
Clueless about the 25th Amendment, aren’t you.

If Biden wanted another octagenarion, he would have chosen Nancy or Bernie in the first place.
Old 01-26-2022, 03:41 PM   #26
boxcar

Quote:
Poor, pathetic, hapless, clueless, hopeless, Boxcar. Biden knew last week that Breyer was planning to retire. But he has the courtesy to not comment until Breyer makes the announcement official.
CNBC seems to think that Biden's announcement was "official". It's BiteMe who is suffering from "jet lag", not yours truly.
Old 01-26-2022, 04:00 PM   #27
mostpost

Quote:
CNBC seems to think that Biden's announcement was "official". It's BiteMe who is suffering from "jet lag", not yours truly.
Geez man, learn how to read. From NBC News-referenced in the CNBC articlcle.
Justice Stephen Breyer will step down from the Supreme Court at the end of the current term, according to people familiar with his thinking.

There has been no official announcement. Just a kind of heads up to expect one soon. Kind of how these things are always done.
Old 01-26-2022, 04:47 PM   #28
boxcar

Quote:
Geez man, learn how to read. From NBC News-referenced in the CNBC articlcle.
Justice Stephen Breyer will step down from the Supreme Court at the end of the current term, according to people familiar with his thinking.

There has been no official announcement. Just a kind of heads up to expect one soon. Kind of how these things are always done.
So...how did these people become "familiar with his thinking": A birdie whispered in their ear! The article said nothing about people familiar with his "thinking", but the story did say this:

Breyer is expected to step down at the end of the court’s current term, NBC reported, citing people familiar with the decision.

And I'm the one who can't read!? Very obviously, if we are to believe this story, Bryer made a decision and told people about it. He just hasn't gotten around to telling "the big guy" yet, right? Kinda backwards, isn't it? Why would Breyer let the "big guy" at the top find out about his decision from third parties? This kind of behavior speaks poorly to the kind of respect Breyer has for Biden. It puts Biden at the low end of the food chain, if you get my drift.
Old 01-26-2022, 05:35 PM   #29
OntheRail

This solidifies it... removes ALL DOUBT.

BIG RED WAVE IN 2022.

Zero sum gain for the Lib's on this...100% FEAR in play here. Depending on who Briben puts up. Could cause more RED spread.

If the VP picked by # of boxes checked is any indication... I mean Come On Man (WE) could of had Tulsi Gabbard hands down a better pick than Joe or the Ho'.

Anyway... WRITINGS ON THE WALL. Dem's in for major fall.
Old 01-26-2022, 06:18 PM   #30
mostpost

Quote:
So...how did these people become "familiar with his thinking": A birdie whispered in their ear! The article said nothing about people familiar with his "thinking", but the story did say this:

Breyer is expected to step down at the end of the court’s current term, NBC reported, citing people familiar with the decision.

And I'm the one who can't read!? Very obviously, if we are to believe this story, Bryer made a decision and told people about it. He just hasn't gotten around to telling "the big guy" yet, right? Kinda backwards, isn't it? Why would Breyer let the "big guy" at the top find out about his decision from third parties? This kind of behavior speaks poorly to the kind of respect Breyer has for Biden. It puts Biden at the low end of the food chain, if you get my drift.
You need to look beyond the surface. In the first paragraph of the CNBC article it states. “NBC News Reported Today”. That is a link to the NBC News story, which is about “People familiar with his thinking”. That’s how we found out about this. As I clearly stated previously, Biden found out a week ago directly from Breyer. How, I could not say. It might have been by email, by phone call, in person. Don’t know, don’t care.