Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-15-2018, 02:07 PM   #61
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
No one here is willing to admit exactly what is wrong and the underlying facts, only what they want. Once exposed the 32 TRILLION price tag will have no votes. The only solution is more jobs with health care, ones that require high end employees. And getting rid of illegals faster because they drain ALL resources like hospitals, schools, police and many more not mentioned. Fixing the numbers will take decades, until the numbers are equalized the problem will be too big to take on. Say what you want until you are blue in the face, NO one is going to rescue anyone.
Ocasional-Cortex said so much will be saved in funeral costs, it will practically pay for itself.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2018, 04:37 PM   #62
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
If you think NancyPants stomped all over Trump on Monday, then I have little hope for you and/or your cause.

Good luck. Have a great weekend.
She provided Trump with an Avenue to escape. He chose not to take it and it ended with Trump declaring he owns the shutdown.

I'm sorry but Nancy is many things but like McConnell she's a damn good political operator.

If you came to any other conclusion you're blinded by partisanship.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2018, 04:38 PM   #63
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Notice how no one attacks this post, because no legit post can.
Because nobody is talking about it in this thread.

You brought it up because you want to talk about it.
Old 12-15-2018, 05:37 PM   #64
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Because nobody is talking about it in this thread.

You brought it up because you want to talk about it.
It has always been the fat rabbit that ultra liberals want to avoid with this problem. People with structured problem solving tools know without smoke and mirrors it is a loser in the numbers. It is just tough shit ultra liberals can't face the facts as they are. Say what you will these numbers are not going to get better for those who want to be subsidized.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2018, 07:48 PM   #65
sammy the sage

Quote:
It has always been the fat rabbit that ultra liberals want to avoid with this problem. People with structured problem solving tools know without smoke and mirrors it is a loser in the numbers. It is just tough shit ultra liberals can't face the facts as they are. Say what you will these numbers are not going to get better for those who want to be subsidized.
Well...we could go with YOUR liberal solution that YOU ENDORSED in another thread to pay for a wall...."Tax the Texts"...ultimate big brother...

Last edited by sammy the sage; 12-15-2018 at 07:52 PM.
sammy the sage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2018, 07:50 PM   #66
elysiantraveller

Quote:

The problem of runaway debt?

Don't take this the wrong way but Trump supporters are hardly the ones to talk when it comes to "how are we going to pay for X" these days...

Single Payer, and its cost, are only being injected into the conversation by the Trumpist now because he's going to fail at repeal and replace...
Old 12-15-2018, 07:51 PM   #67
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
it's congress job to come up with the better system
Am well aware of that...the repugs had TOTAL control of congress and 2 repug Presidents TWICE in the last 15 years...and DID ABSOLUTELY nothing on THIS topic...

But hey...Trump is taking credit for EVERYTHING...he might as well OWN this...congress or not...
Old 12-15-2018, 07:57 PM   #68
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
Am well aware of that...the repugs had TOTAL control of congress and 2 repug Presidents TWICE in the last 15 years...and DID ABSOLUTELY nothing on THIS topic...

But hey...Trump is taking credit for EVERYTHING...he might as well OWN this...congress or not...

You clowns on some kind of brainwashing tour?

Blues have been sporting healthcare reform since Carter was in office. Oshitcare is what we got after the brightest and best of the Left put all their nuggets together.

You can't change history, or even try to erase it, no matter how hard you try.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2018, 08:00 PM   #69
Clocker

Quote:

Trump said in the campaign that he would repeal ObamaCare and replace it with something terrific. When asked what he would replace it with, he said that he would hire some great people who knew how to do that. I guess he is still looking for those people.
Old 12-15-2018, 08:03 PM   #70
sammy the sage

Quote:
You clowns on some kind of brainwashing tour?

Blues have been sporting healthcare reform since Carter was in office. Oshitcare is what we got after the brightest and best of the Left put all their nuggets together.

You're right...I posted CORRECT history....haven't tried to erase anything...just STATING FACTS....you can't seem to deal with it...not my problem...

By the way...the personal insult you're trying...means I'm pretty much right...

And if you'd read ANY of my OTHER posts over the years....you'd know I'm definitely not liberal...just an equal opportunity exposer of THE truth...sorry...NOT.
Old 12-15-2018, 08:08 PM   #71
davew

Quote:
Yes you can, just repeat something many times and blame the other guys for doing what you did. Do this over and over.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2018, 08:51 PM   #72
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Trump said in the campaign that he would repeal ObamaCare and replace it with something terrific. When asked what he would replace it with, he said that he would hire some great people who knew how to do that. I guess he is still looking for those people.
Well to be fair what President Donald J. Trump said today is in alignment with that, just not how you define terrific. I see the Executive in a much better light than you do, Fu&% solar panels and China.
Old 12-15-2018, 08:55 PM   #73
Clocker

Quote:
Well to be fair what President Donald J. Trump said today is in alignment with that, just not how you define terrific.
What did he say today?

I didn't use or define "terrific", that was his word.
Old 12-15-2018, 09:01 PM   #74
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
The problem of runaway debt?

Don't take this the wrong way but Trump supporters are hardly the ones to talk when it comes to "how are we going to pay for X" these days...

Single Payer, and its cost, are only being injected into the conversation by the Trumpist now because he's going to fail at repeal and replace...
Hey maybe your going to have a great 2019 and be right all the time, I think we all know how this will play out.
Old 12-15-2018, 09:08 PM   #75
fast4522

Quote:
Well...we could go with YOUR liberal solution that YOU ENDORSED in another thread to pay for a wall...."Tax the Texts"...ultimate big brother...
Sammy, I was making fun of the looney fruitcakes on the left coast. But to tell the truth I am for the wall and deporting everyone who did not come here the right way. I don't care how long ago you came here illegally, get rid of all of them.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: