Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-21-2012, 02:26 PM   #31
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Excellent point. I drink lots of caffeine during the day; however, as you have correctly stated much water can be very helpful. I drink plenty of that, too.

Boxcar
No, you're kidding? I would have never thought you drink lots of caffeine
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2012, 02:53 PM   #32
Pell Mell
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Organic apple cider vinegar is fantastic stuff -- one of nature's miracels. Google it and you'll find at 1,001 things it supposedly cures. We even give it to our cats! One of them a few months ago developed a skin condition and it has helped tremendously. We now mix a small amount into all the cats' food and we noticed very shortly thereafter how few hairballs upchucks we had to clean up. We used to clean up 3 to 4 messes per day. Now I don't think we clean up that amount in a week.

Apple cider vinegar is a must have home medical remedy. I know people who swear by the stuff and use it even more extensively than we do. And besides, you can't beat the price. It's much, much cheaper than ObamaCare.

Boxcar
I had taken apple cider vinegar for over forty yrs. For some reason or other I quit taking it a few yrs ago. I always took 2 tbls in a cup of herb tea with 2 tbls of raw honey.

I took it last night and had no cramps...even if cramps come back I'm staying on it because it's a great aid to digestion and relieves joint pain.

Thanks everyone for the advice.

PS..As to my back problems I'm under the care of my primary doc and a couple orthopedic surgeons at U. T. medical center.
Pell Mell is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2012, 03:23 PM   #33
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
No, you're kidding? I would have never thought you drink lots of caffeine
All doubts would be removed if you ever caught me before my first sips of the day.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:28 PM   #34
Grits

PMell, I hope you find something to take care of the muscles cramping. Glad you're under the care of your primary doc and a couple of orthopods.

Feel better soon.
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2012, 10:36 PM   #35
Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pell Mell
I had taken apple cider vinegar for over forty yrs. For some reason or other I quit taking it a few yrs ago. I always took 2 tbls in a cup of herb tea with 2 tbls of raw honey.

I took it last night and had no cramps...even if cramps come back I'm staying on it because it's a great aid to digestion and relieves joint pain.

Thanks everyone for the advice.

PS..As to my back problems I'm under the care of my primary doc and a couple orthopedic surgeons at U. T. medical center.
If you end up having surgery, I would only have a neurosurgeon perform this.
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2012, 01:11 AM   #36
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits
PMell, I hope you find something to take care of the muscles cramping. Glad you're under the care of your primary doc and a couple of orthopods.

Feel better soon.
I second Grits' sentiments, Pell Mell.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: