Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-12-2018, 02:15 PM   #166
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Rujduyh, Rudy, Rudy.

‘Do you feel disoriented?’ Fox News host asks Rudy Giuliani why he seems confused all the time
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/fee...confused-time/

During an interview with Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Fox News host Howard Kurtz touched on the former New York mayor’s mental health.

Kurtz noted that MSNBC hosts Joe Scarborough and Nicole Wallace had both suggested that Giuliani’s mental health is failing.

“Joe Scarborough, a onetime Republican congressman, said while criticizing some of your comments, ‘His eyes are bulging while he’s talking and he looks disoriented,'” Kurtz explained. “Do you feel disoriented, Mr. Mayor?”

“Absolutely, I’m completely disoriented,” Giuliani replied flatly. “I’m sure I sound that way. Is there something wrong? Doesn’t this give you an indication, Howie, of how completely disoriented the press is and how out of control they are, not only criticizing the president, but everybody around him.”

https://caching.grabien.com/c/stream...53iXpqt0ydNZpw
Did you actually watch the clip of Rudy's response?

I did.

His response was pretty much spot-on, as usual.
Old 08-12-2018, 02:18 PM   #167
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I marched for peace and against incidents like Kent State. And for civil rights.

During Georgie Porgies reign I was raising a family and running a shop. But srtll had time to annoy all the Bush die-hards on this site. Especially when they called for nuking Iraq civilians when they did not appreciate our invasion enough.
You remind me of Oprah Winfrey when she listened to someone else say they got molested as a child, and several other things just as bad to which she responded "me too", today you just play a keyboard.

Last edited by fast4522; 08-12-2018 at 02:19 PM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-12-2018, 02:29 PM   #168
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Did you actually watch the clip of Rudy's response?

I did.

His response was pretty much spot-on, as usual.
Spot on for a disoriented public relations shill who contradicts himself all the time. Did you catch his latest "disoriented" story?

Rudy Giuliani Now Says Trump, Comey Never Discussed Michael Flynn
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0530743caa7ea

Rudy Giuliani said Sunday that President Donald Trump never discussed former national security adviser Michael Flynn in February 2017 with then-FBI Director James Comey, contradicting past statements he’s made about the exchange.

“There was no conversation about Michael Flynn,” Giuliani, an attorney for the president, told CNN’s Jake Tapper on Sunday.

Giuliani suggested Trump “didn’t find out that Comey believed” there was a Flynn discussion until May 2017, when The New York Times reported on memos penned by Comey.

But Giuliani’s denial of the Flynn discussion appears in stark contrast to comments he’s made during past media appearances. On July 8, he told ABC’s “This Week” that Trump had asked Comey to give Flynn “a break” during a February 2017 meeting in the Oval Office.

At the time, Comey had been investigating whether Flynn had made false statements under oath about conversations he had with Russian officials. Trump later fired Comey in early May, citing the FBI’s director handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation. He has since acknowledged that the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, which special counsel Robert Mueller took over, played a role in Comey’s dismissal.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-12-2018, 02:32 PM   #169
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I have no idea what their end game is, but one thing I can tell you is this: Rudy isn't disoriented...not by a longshot.

You have to realize this entire dog and pony show (Mueller/Bueller, et. al) will amount to nothing but a giant nothing burger in the end as far as it concerns Trump, right?

Hell, he might finish his term before Mueller ends his investigation anyway...you keep getting all excited for nothing.

I'm telling you this as a friend.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:23 PM   #170
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
You remind me of Oprah Winfrey when she listened to someone else say they got molested as a child, and several other things just as bad to which she responded "me too", today you just play a keyboard.
What an incoherent jumble of meaningless monotonous tuba playing
Old 08-12-2018, 03:26 PM   #171
elysiantraveller

Quote:
I have no idea what their end game is, but one thing I can tell you is this: Rudy isn't disoriented...not by a longshot.

You have to realize this entire dog and pony show (Mueller/Bueller, et. al) will amount to nothing but a giant nothing burger in the end as far as it concerns Trump, right?

Hell, he might finish his term before Mueller ends his investigation anyway...you keep getting all excited for nothing.

I'm telling you this as a friend.
You don't find it concerning that the President's personal council is changing his story almost weekly at this point?

It's more muddying of the waters before the house brings impeachment charges against the Administration on grounds of obstructing justice.

I'm not sure how good the case is... Based on public information... not very.

But that is the direction this is headed and it will be tried in the court of public opinion at this point.

That's what it appears they are attempting to leverage.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-12-2018, 03:35 PM   #172
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

First the house has to turn enough for there to be enough votes for impeachment...I guess you're banking on that...
Old 08-12-2018, 03:38 PM   #173
elysiantraveller

Quote:
First the house has to turn enough for there to be enough votes for impeachment...I guess you're banking on that...
Republicans were just life and death to hold a R+7 district while outspending the Democrat nearly 4-1.

Democrat turnout this primary season in my home state was triple what it was in 2010 under similar conditions.

It seems likely.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-12-2018, 04:13 PM   #174
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
‘Do you feel disoriented?’ Fox News host asks Rudy Giuliani why he seems confused all the time
There is only one person around here who is delusional, disoriented, losing touch with reality........I think YOU know who it is.
Old 08-12-2018, 04:14 PM   #175
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

That was a race NOT in November.
Old 08-13-2018, 11:30 AM   #176
hcap

Disoriented? Or just scared Chumpy will screw himself over a dozen times?

Giuliani Says Trump Will Not Meet With Mueller After Sept. 1 Due To Midterms
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/g...ue-to-midterms

rump lawyer Rudy Giuliani has drawn a new line in the sand in the constant back and forth over a possible meeting between Special Counsel Robert Mueller and President Donald Trump.

On Sunday, Giuliani told the Wall Street Journal that Trump would not sit down with Mueller after September 1 as to not interfere with the midterm elections.

“We certainly won’t do it after September 1, because we’re not going to be the ones to interfere with the election,” Giuliani said. “Let him [Mueller] get all the bad publicity and the attacks for that.”

Giuliani added that if the result of Mueller’s investigation is a negative report, it’s still better to get its release out of the way as soon as possible.

“A negative report gets it over with,” Giuliani told the Wall Street Journal. “We can answer it with, I think, a better report from us, and then we get to wait and see what happens in Congress.”
Old 08-13-2018, 12:36 PM   #177
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Good plan.
Mueller deserves to sit in the waiting room until the real important person - the POTUS - has the time to see his sorry ass.
Mueller is what is referred to as "non-vital business."
Old 08-15-2018, 03:43 AM   #178
hcap

CNN’s Chris Cuomo skewers Rudy Giuliani for claiming that his and Trump’s lies ‘confuse’ everyone: ‘Facts aren’t in the eye of the beholder’
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/cnn...-eye-beholder/

..At one point, the lawyer jokingly acknowledged it “confuses the hell out of people” when he argues in favor of hypothetical scenarios involving fired FBI director James Comey and special counsel Robert Mueller — but Cuomo didn’t let him off the hook.

The host referenced Giuliani’s recent comments claiming Trump never asked Comey to “go easy” on his disgraced former national security adviser Michael Flynn — a talking point he appeared to have introduced just this week.

“I cannot find you ever saying ‘the president did not have that conversation with Comey’ until this week,” Cuomo said.

“I did all the time,” Giuliani responded, “every time I gave a hypothetical.”

At the conclusion of the interview, the concept of truth in Trump world came up once more.

After the lawyer echoed Trump’s claim that no president had ever been as mistreated or maligned as he and backed it up with “evidence” of his success, Cuomo appeared to suggest that the president has excelled in lying.

“If fact-counting is anything,” the host said, “we’ve never had anybody with the level of mendacity that he has.”

“It’s in the eye of the beholder,” Giuliani said while laughing.

“No,” Cuomo concluded, “facts are not in the eye of the beholder.”

Old 08-15-2018, 11:48 AM   #179
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Chris Cuomo.......really?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: