Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 07:17 PM   #1
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

VIC J. STAUFFER

Unfortunately due to constant beligerent, tactless, rude, obnoxious, selective memory behavior, I have been forced to create this thread.

Vic has proactively AND without reason been a prick to me (and others) and since I don't want to ruin another thread (Did you have a winning year in 2015 thread) I have been forced to create this thread, to yet again defend my honor.

1) Vic "questioned" (putting it nicely-see post 81 in thread below)my ability to play parlays in 2015 in the following thread:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...hlight=parlays

I started posting my parlay plays (post 233 and on) AFTER VIC called me a F***ING Blank. Less than a week later, VIC DESTROYED THE THREAD, with his USUAL obnoxious behavior and went OFF ON PA in post after post after post after post after post.

For Christs sake, VIC made SRU look like a mute. PA had enough and closed the thread.

So much for allowing me to show him how successful I am at parlays.

2) http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...8&page=7&pp=15

POST #97. You have the NERVE AND AUDICITY to say that last SPRING I agreed to play you in Derby Wars?

From March 16 to May 7th I was in ICU attending to my mother (who did the dastardly thing of standing IN FRONT OF A STORE AS A MAN crashed his car into the store) who had a 5% of chance of living.

So, please correct yourself, it was the summer that you challenged me to a game that I have NEVER EVER played before. I told you, I bet a half a million a year into real pools. Mostly in super exotics, so picking a winner contest game was and IS NOT my thing. You claimed to have understood that, at the time....

I should've known you were full of manure. Once a liar, always a liar. I never backed down. I just stated something called the truth. I told you I need to time to learn what contest betting is about. Multiple PA members were kind enough to give some advice BUT after a while, YOU placed me on ignore so the whole DERBY WARS CHALLENGE died like some other parts of your anatomy probably have.

3) You just stated in the "Did you have a winning year in 2015" thread that I have "never shown 1 ounce of accountability".

Really?

Really?

Really?

What was posting my parlay picks on here for all to see?

When you laughed that someone could make $20,000 at Portland Meadows and Sam Houston in 2 weeks.......

I replied with the COLD HARD TRUTH...

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...ht=%2420%2C000

WHERE WERE YOUR REPLIES AFTER I ANSWERED YOU WITH IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE OF MY $20,000 2 WEEKS AT PM/SAM HOUSTON????

Poor little bully got his ASS KICKED so he made believe he had EMD4ME on ignore.

Poor little bully who got his ASS KICKED all of a sudden turned into a MUTE of GALACTIC PROPORTIONS.

4) I don't think you're THAT intelligent as your reading comprehension skills are quite lacking (Whodoyoulike, that one was for you pal ) in that area.

Why do I say that?

Please read what I wrote on here in the aformentioned thread:

That is a fantastic point.

Only to be topped by:

I wish I could (of course I am kidding, meaning I wouldn't do it) book all the bets of 99% of the people that I have ever met at the track.

Heck, I'd even give them 10% extra. Not just rebates. But 10% above what their ticket pays AND 10% REBATES.

What part of (of course I am kidding, meaning I wouldn't do it)......

DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ?

I woudn't do it but not because of fear of you. But because I don't F with the IRS. You see when you actually have $200,000 a year in W-2 G's, you don't post stupid stuff like that anywhere on a board for all to see.

Nice attempt to yet again bait me into a challenge that I want nothing of.

5) I challenged YOU to a handicappers contest (Mythical bankroll, make any bets you want at any track but only on weekends) but YOU deflected it and said 'The bully wants to play derby wars'. So, in other words, YOU chickened out and said no thanks EMD4ME. Did I mock you? Did I persist with you?

No, I did not. Do you know why I did not? Because I have class and because I'm too busy wagering real bucks into real pools. Unlike you with your "capped" contest wagers....

6) For those of you out there who were kind and understanding, classy and caring, THANK YOU.

For the rest of you (Castaway, you should be Cast Away, Far Away from anyone with dignity, character and a soul-as you might infect them with your cancerous negative aura) and for most importantly VIC the (rhymes with male genitalia) .....

CHOKE ON January's ADW stats.....

Attached Images
File Type: png ADW STATS JAN 16 #1.png (71.3 KB, 85 views)
File Type: png ADW STATS JAN 16 #2.png (63.2 KB, 72 views)
Old 03-01-2016, 07:51 PM   #2
v j stauffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
Unfortunately due to constant beligerent, tactless, rude, obnoxious, selective memory behavior, I have been forced to create this thread.

Vic has proactively AND without reason been a prick to me (and others) and since I don't want to ruin another thread (Did you have a winning year in 2015 thread) I have been forced to create this thread, to yet again defend my honor.

1) Vic "questioned" (putting it nicely-see post 81 in thread below)my ability to play parlays in 2015 in the following thread:

I started posting my parlay plays (post 233 and on) AFTER VIC called me a F***ING Blank. Less than a week later, VIC DESTROYED THE THREAD, with his USUAL obnoxious behavior and went OFF ON PA in post after post after post after post after post.

For Christs sake, VIC made SRU look like a mute. PA had enough and closed the thread.

POST #97. You have the NERVE AND AUDICITY to say that last SPRING I agreed to play you in Derby Wars?

From March 16 to May 7th I was in ICU attending to my mother (who did the dastardly thing of standing IN FRONT OF A STORE AS A MAN crashed his car into the store) who had a 5% of chance of living.

So, please correct yourself, it was the summer that you challenged me to a game that I have NEVER EVER played before. I told you, I bet a half a million a year into real pools. Mostly in super exotics, so picking a winner contest game was and IS NOT my thing. You claimed to have understood that, at the time....

I should've known you were full of manure. Once a liar, always a liar. I never backed down. I just stated something called the truth. I told you I need to time to learn what contest betting is about. Multiple PA members were kind enough to give some advice BUT after a while, YOU placed me on ignore so the whole DERBY WARS CHALLENGE died like some other parts of your anatomy probably have.

3) You just stated in the "Did you have a winning year in 2015" thread that I have "never shown 1 ounce of accountability".

Really?

Really?

Really?

When you laughed that someone could make $20,000 at Portland Meadows and Sam Houston in 2 weeks.......

WHERE WERE YOUR REPLIES AFTER I ANSWERED YOU WITH IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE OF MY $20,000 2 WEEKS AT PM/SAM HOUSTON????

Poor little bully got his ASS KICKED so he made believe he had EMD4ME on ignore.

Poor little bully who got his ASS KICKED all of a sudden turned into a MUTE of GALACTIC PROPORTIONS.

4) I don't think you're THAT intelligent as your reading comprehension skills are quite lacking (Whodoyoulike, that one was for you pal ) in that area.

Why do I say that?

Only to be topped by:

I wish I could (of course I am kidding, meaning I wouldn't do it) book all the bets of 99% of the people that I have ever met at the track.

Heck, I'd even give them 10% extra. Not just rebates. But 10% above what their ticket pays AND 10% REBATES.

DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ?

I woudn't do it but not because of fear of you. But because I don't F with the IRS. You see when you actually have $200,000 a year in W-2 G's, you don't post stupid stuff like that anywhere on a board for all to see.

5) I challenged YOU to a handicappers contest (Mythical bankroll, make any bets you want at any track but only on weekends) but YOU deflected it and said 'The bully wants to play derby wars'. So, in other words, YOU chickened out and said no thanks EMD4ME. Did I mock you? Did I persist with you?

No, I did not. Do you know why I did not? Because I have class and because I'm too busy wagering real bucks into real pools. Unlike you with your "capped" contest wagers....

6) For those of you out there who were kind and understanding, classy and caring, THANK YOU.

For the rest of you (Castaway, you should be Cast Away, Far Away from anyone with dignity, character and a soul-as you might infect them with your cancerous negative aura) and for most importantly VIC the (rhymes with male genitalia) .....

Do you think Curry will play tonight?
Old 03-01-2016, 07:53 PM   #3
redshift1

It's just Chinatown.

Old 03-01-2016, 07:58 PM   #4
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshift1
It's just Chinatown.

chinatown? What could that possibly mean? That must be something the kids say, nowadays--like: "it's dope, man"

I got ya, red...it's all good....it's all chinatown, man
Old 03-01-2016, 08:24 PM   #5
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by v j stauffer

Vic, why do you even bother responding to a manic rant like that?
The men in white coats and butterfly nets should be looking for him.
Old 03-01-2016, 08:25 PM   #6
Stillriledup
Veteran

Vic gets so destroyed that he's speechless, the beat down was so complete that Nor cal Greg was even speechless (which is unlike him)
Old 03-01-2016, 08:26 PM   #7
Donttellmeshowme
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by v j stauffer

Classic ..........
Old 03-01-2016, 08:32 PM   #8
Mandrake
Veteran

It's amazing how certain things are taken to the death. Very pathetic. I really don't understand why certain people need to prove that they are right whether correct or not. Honestly, nobody cares.
Old 03-01-2016, 08:37 PM   #9
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillriledup
Vic gets so destroyed that he's speechless, the beat down was so complete that Nor cal Greg was even speechless (which is unlike him)
damn.....even my bud SRU taking shots at me, now

I'm...I'm...speechless
Old 03-01-2016, 08:41 PM   #10
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake
It's amazing how certain things are taken to the death. Very pathetic. I really don't understand why certain people need to prove that they are right whether correct or not. Honestly, nobody cares.

Wow....over your MAN-CRUSH on EMD already, Mandrake?

And don't you have a kid's birthday party to get to?
Old 03-01-2016, 08:41 PM   #11
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake
Let's see how YOU would react IF the resident bully tried to smash you to smitherines every 2 seconds, all.....for NO reason.

I think I've been quite classy and have restrained from any VICistic behavior. (yes that's a new word )
Old 03-01-2016, 08:42 PM   #12
Big Peps

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME

Really?

Really?

Really?

Why do I say that?

Only to be topped by:

DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ?

Up your meds dude. Wtf
Old 03-01-2016, 08:44 PM   #13
proximity

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg

I'm...I'm...speechless
it's an important thread greg although i feel the op could've better expressed his thoughts in haiku form:

in real pools i bet
about stauffer's posts i fret
and parlays i net
Old 03-01-2016, 08:45 PM   #14
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

BOYS, I am done with this childish crap.

Vic is now OFFICIALLY on my FAKE IGNORE list.

I was attacked, I took the liberty of replying. Don't expect any more answers from me when it comes to VIC, proving anything or otherwise.

To be frank, I'm sick and tired of interacting with a guy who bets in a year what I bet in 10 days.

Now I see why TLG has avoided VIC and others.
Old 03-01-2016, 08:45 PM   #15
Stillriledup
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg

I'm...I'm...speechless
Must be something in the water
Closed Thread