Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.
Old 07-13-2019, 12:21 PM   #1381
woodtoo

I would imagine AG Barr informed him of this and is now investigating the dirty acts of the dirty Weiseman team.
Old 07-13-2019, 12:37 PM   #1382
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
I would imagine AG Barr informed him of this and is now investigating the dirty acts of the dirty Weiseman team.
So you think that.. Well then why would a responsible president interfere with the supposed investigation?? Trump does because he is the Trumper in Chief

Remember, this is a guy who can not release his tax returns because he is being audited..

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill

Last edited by formula_2002; 07-13-2019 at 12:42 PM.
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-13-2019, 12:55 PM   #1383
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
So you think that.. Well then why would a responsible president interfere with the supposed investigation?? Trump does because he is the Trumper in Chief

Remember, this is a guy who can not release his tax returns because he is being audited..
No one is interfering, the investigation is over. The President was proven not guilty.

You think he cheated on his taxes? I don't care myself .
Old 07-13-2019, 09:17 PM   #1384
formula_2002
what an easy game.

"Trump lashes out at 'major sleazebag' McCabe "

more Trump speak..

Trump must have had class act friends. lots of locker room talk

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
Old 07-14-2019, 10:07 AM   #1385
formula_2002
what an easy game.

"LONDON (AP) — A U.K. newspaper published more leaked memos from Britain's ambassador in Washington on Sunday, despite a police warning that doing so might be a crime.

In one 2018 cable published by the Mail on Sunday, U.K. ambassador Kim Darroch says President Donald Trump pulled out of an international nuclear deal with Iran as an act of "diplomatic vandalism" to spite his predecessor, Barack Obama.

The memo was written after then-Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson visited Washington in a failed attempt to persuade the U.S. not to abandon the Iran nuclear agreement."

Given the Trump mentality, this is not beyond belief.

I think Trump decided to run for president after Obama took him to task at the Washington Press core dinner. You could see Trump fuming when Obama talked about the his birth certificate, and how Trump took issue that Obama was not an American citizen

Winston Churchill
Old 07-14-2019, 10:23 AM   #1386
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

It was not an obstruction investigation - it was an obstruction trap. They treed for two year to sting him and failed.

Now they are just too desperate to give it up.
Even Mueller says NOTHING new will come out in testimony.
What is in the report is what he will say. Nothing more.

IF he ever testifies.
Old 07-14-2019, 10:25 AM   #1387
woodtoo

Quote:
I think Trump decided to run for president after Obama took him to task at the Washington Press core dinner. You could see Trump fuming when Obama talked about the his birth certificate, and how Trump took issue that Obama was not an American citizen[/COLOR][/B]
You got a problem.
Old 07-14-2019, 12:51 PM   #1388
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
It was not an obstruction investigation - it was an obstruction trap. They treed for two year to sting him and failed.

Now they are just too desperate to give it up.
Even Mueller says NOTHING new will come out in testimony.
What is in the report is what he will say. Nothing more.

IF he ever testifies.
Those are very convenient observations. "It's not over until the fat lady sings"

Winston Churchill
Old 07-14-2019, 12:52 PM   #1389
davew

Quote:
Those are very convenient observations. "It's not over until the fat lady sings"
that already happened, now it will be when the fat lady and all her conspirators get thrown in jail.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-14-2019, 01:38 PM   #1390
formula_2002
what an easy game.

"WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of color as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S."

here is your hero boys and girls

Winston Churchill
Old 07-14-2019, 03:21 PM   #1391
jimmyb

Democrats just will not admit complete defeat. Very much like little children who wont accept no. Whine, cry, kick, and scream thinking mommy might change her mind.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-14-2019, 03:46 PM   #1392
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Democrats just will not admit complete defeat. Very much like little children who wont accept no. Whine, cry, kick, and scream thinking mommy might change her mind.
Democrats have the house and the popular vote. (if these were Trumpians , he would call those accomplishments WONDERFUL, THE BEST EVER, THANK YOU MR PRESIDENT). Republicans are stuck in the mud with Trump.. I hope they can get it together for the next presidential election.

the guy is a joke and with more time, more dangerous.

Winston Churchill
Old 07-14-2019, 04:02 PM   #1393
fast4522

Quote:

Why do we just admit a few things.

Putting on display the taxes is a joke because it is more easy to deny you people stuff that means nothing that you can drone on and on forever about. Why give the enemy ammunition?

Half of the country wants neutral instead of liberal nirvana in the face everywhere. Why is middle of the road actually going to kill you? I got news for you, Obama & Biden were morons and is the prime reason you now have Trump.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-14-2019, 05:07 PM   #1394
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Why do we just admit a few things.

Putting on display the taxes is a joke because it is more easy to deny you people stuff that means nothing that you can drone on and on forever about. Why give the enemy ammunition?

Half of the country wants neutral instead of liberal nirvana in the face everywhere. Why is middle of the road actually going to kill you? I got news for you, Obama & Biden were morons and is the prime reason you now have Trump.
Ammunition?you better hope he is giving them blanks

Winston Churchill

Last edited by formula_2002; 07-14-2019 at 05:11 PM.
Old 07-14-2019, 05:15 PM   #1395
davew

Quote:

Yes, like he interfered with the bogus Mueller special prosecutor and democrat friend lawyer team.

Say was Acosta working for Mueller when he made that terrible deal with that child rapist?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply