Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-22-2022, 04:18 PM   #46
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Is mostpost fighting against PEER REVIEW again?
Old 05-22-2022, 04:28 PM   #47
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
It’s got the date and time on it.

Last I looked she is still certified

What the hell does that have to do with study?
Internationally known as "the doctor who went viral," Dr. Gold is a 20 year-plus formerly board certified emergency physician who voluntarily refused to renew her board certification in 2021 due to the unethical behavior of the Medical Boards. She is the author of the best-selling book "I Do Not Consent: My Fight Against Medical Cancel Culture."

That’s from her website. Now, it does say she voluntarily refused to renew. RIIIGGHTT! “You can’t fire me! I quit!”

It’s possible she is no longer certified as an emergency room physician, while retaining her status as a doctor.
Old 05-22-2022, 10:03 PM   #48
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
...An unvaccinated person is three times more likely to contract Covid and Four times more likely to die from it than a vaccinated person.
Clearly the reward greatly outweighs the risk.
Those numbers you are citing are from early on in the Pandemic.

Data published by Israel, Germany, Public Health England, Korea, and even some States here in the US tell a completely different story.

Vaccine effectiveness began to fade once the Wuhan strain started being replaced in the wild by the Delta strain.

Vaccine effectiveness has since fallen even further as the Delta strain started being replaced in the wild by the Omicron strains.

The most recent data from Israel, Germany, and Public Health England all show that Vaccine Effectiveness fades over time.

The weekly reports published by Public Health England even state that Vaccine Effectiveness Wanes Over Time.

Public Health England used to post tables showing age adjusted per 100k data for infection, hospitalization, and mortality broken out by Vaccination Status in their weekly Vaccine Surveillance Reports.

I guess people (like me) who were sharing the data with others scared them into no longer including that kind of data in their last several weekly reports.

But for the last several weekly reports where they did publish the data:

Their data actually showed the vaccinated and boosted as MORE LIKELY to become infected, hospitalized, and die from Covid than the unvaccinated.

Link to one of my previous posts

A similar trend is now happening here in the US.

Interesting graph from page 6 of the SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Breakthrough Surveillance and Case Information Resource published by the Washington State Department of Health on May 18, 2022.

(clickable thumbnail below)

The blue verticals represent breakthrough cases among the vaccinated.

The gray verticals represent cases among the unvaccinated.

The dark blue upward sloping line running left to right is the curve for the 7 day average of breakthrough cases among the vaccinated as a percent of total cases across the entire Pandemic.

It's an interesting graph:

• Early on in the Pandemic breakthrough cases among the vaccinated were practically nil. That dovetails with the original message put out by the CDC and mainstream media at the time. It also dovetails with the sentence I quoted from your post.

• Breakthrough cases among the vaccinated started showing up in the data last summer as vaccine effectiveness waned when Delta started replacing the original strain in the wild.

• Breakthrough cases among the vaccinated really started showing up in the data last December as vaccine effectiveness fell off even further began Omicron began replacing the Delta in the wild.

Take a close look at the past several weeks. Right now in the State of Washington breakthrough cases among the vaccinated are more than 60% of new cases.

The same thing that happened in Israel, Germany, and England, etc. has started happening here in the US.

The data is what it is.

No amount of censorship, pulling videos from Youtube, locking people out of their Twitter and Facebook accounts, taking away their livelihoods because they made a decision not to get vaccinated, or cancelling actual doctors and researchers who speak up is going to change that.

-jp

Attached Images
File Type: jpg WAHealthDeptPctOfBreakthroughCases7DayAvg.JPG (54.2 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 05-22-2022 at 10:47 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-22-2022, 10:10 PM   #49
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
Those numbers you are citing are from early on in the Pandemic.

Data published by Israel, Germany, Public Health England, Korea, and even some States here in the US tell a completely different story.

Vaccine effectiveness began to fade once the Wuhan strain started being replaced in the wild by the Delta strain.

Vaccine effectiveness has since fallen even further as the Delta strain started being replaced in the wild by the Omicron strains.

The most recent data from Israel, Germany, and Public Health England all show that Vaccine Effectiveness fades over time.

The weekly reports published by Public Health England even state that Vaccine Effectiveness Wanes Over Time.

Public Health England used to post tables showing age adjusted per 100k data for infection, hospitalization, and mortality broken out by Vaccination Status in their weekly Vaccine Surveillance Reports.

I guess people (like me) who were sharing the data with others scared them into no longer including that kind of data in their last several weekly reports.

But for the last several weekly reports where they did publish the data:

Their data actually showed the vaccinated and boosted as MORE LIKELY to become infected, hospitalized, and die from Covid than the unvaccinated.

Link to one of my previous posts http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum

A similar trend is now happening here in the US.

Interesting graph from page 6 of the SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Breakthrough Surveillance and Case Information Resource published by the Washington State Department of Health on May 18, 2022.

(clickable thumbnail below)

The blue verticals represent breakthrough cases among the vaccinated.

The gray verticals represent cases among the unvaccinated.

The dark blue upward sloping line running left to right is the curve for the 7 day average of breakthrough cases among the vaccinated as a percent of total cases across the entire Pandemic.

It's an interesting graph:

• Early on in the Pandemic breakthrough cases among the vaccinated were practically nil. That dovetails with the original message put out by the CDC and mainstream media at the time. It also dovetails with the sentence I quoted from your post.

• Breakthrough cases among the vaccinated started showing up in the data last summer as vaccine effectiveness waned when Delta started replacing the original strain in the wild.

• Breakthrough cases among the vaccinated really started showing up in the data last December as vaccine effectiveness fell off even further began Omicron began replacing the Delta in the wild.

Take a close look at the past several weeks. Right now in the State of Washington breakthrough cases among the vaccinated are more than 60% of new cases.

The same thing that happened in Israel, Germany, and England, etc. has started happening here in the US.

The data is what it is.

No amount of censorship, pulling videos from Youtube, locking people out of their Twitter and Facebook accounts, taking away their livelihoods because they made a decision not to get vaccinated, or cancelling actual doctors and researchers who speak up is going to change that.

-jp

Thanks again, Jeff, for the information in your posts.

You are correct with what you said in your last paragraph. The information will continue to come out. It always does. And it always seems to bother some people.
Old 05-22-2022, 10:37 PM   #50
Jeff P

The link from my above previous post is broken.

Here's a working link:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...1&postcount=17

-jp

Old 05-22-2022, 10:39 PM   #51
Jeff P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
Thanks again, Jeff, for the information in your posts.

You are correct with what you said in your last paragraph. The information will continue to come out. It always does. And it always seems to bother some people.
Thanks Elkchester Road. Appreciate that.

-jp

Old 05-22-2022, 10:48 PM   #52
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
The link from my above previous post is broken.

Here's a working link:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...1&postcount=17

-jp

Fixed original link
Old 05-22-2022, 10:51 PM   #53
Jeff P

Thanks boss.

-jp

Old 05-23-2022, 12:33 AM   #54
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Keep pumping your body full of experimental vaccines...because hey...we couldn't even get THAT PART right...

Think about it...they had basically ZERO CLUE what the **** was going to happen with these vaccines.

It was like the Nancy Pelosi school of FDA approval...we have to PASS THE VACCINE in order to know WHAT THE **** IT DOES (or doesn't do)

But keep that faith, fetish vaXXXers...
Born Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro

March 26, 1940 (age 82)
Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.

People dirt nap ready telling others that vaccines won't shorten life.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-23-2022, 10:35 AM   #55
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Surprising that this is still up. There is an alternate link if it goes away.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...JHfRVv-DWFCO7U

https://surgicalneurologyint.com/sur...-is-the-truth/

Quote:
Television media receives the majority of its advertising budget from the international pharmaceutical companies—this creates an irresistible influence to report all concocted studies supporting their vaccines and other so-called treatments.[14] In 2020 alone the pharmaceutical industries spent 6.56 billion dollars on such advertising.[13,14] Pharma TV advertising amounted to 4.58 billion, an incredible 75% of their budget. That buys a lot of influence and control over the media. World famous experts within all fields of infectious diseases are excluded from media exposure and from social media should they in any way deviate against the concocted lies and distortions by the makers of these vaccines. In addition, these pharmaceutical companies spend tens of millions on social media advertising, with Pfizer leading the pack with $55 million in 2020.[14]

While these attacks on free speech are terrifying enough, even worse is the virtually universal control hospital administrators have exercised over the details of medical care in hospitals. These hirelings are now instructing doctors which treatment protocols they will adhere to and which treatments they will not use, no matter how harmful the “approved” treatments are or how beneficial the “unapproved” treatments are.[33,57]

Never in the history of American medicine have hospital administrators dictated to its physicians how they will practice medicine and what medications they can use. The CDC has no authority to dictate to hospitals or doctors concerning medical treatments. Yet, most physicians complied without the slightest resistance.

The federal Care Act encouraged this human disaster by offering all US hospitals up to 39,000 dollars for each ICU patient they put on respirators, despite the fact that early on it was obvious that the respirators were a major cause of death among these unsuspecting, trusting patients. In addition, the hospitals received 12,000 dollars for each patient that was admitted to the ICU—explaining, in my opinion and others, why all federal medical bureaucracies (CDC, FDA, NIAID, NIH, etc) did all in their power to prevent life- saving early treatments.[46] Letting patients deteriorate to the point they needed hospitalization, meant big money for all hospitals. A growing number of hospitals are in danger of bankruptcy, and many have closed their doors, even before this “pandemic”.[50] Most of these hospitals are now owned by national or international corporations, including teaching hospitals.[10]

It is also interesting to note that with the arrival of this “pandemic” we have witnessed a surge in hospital corporate chains buying up a number of these financially at-risk hospitals.[1,54] It has been noted that billions in Federal Covid aid is being used by these hospital giants to acquire these financially endangered hospitals, further increasing the power of corporate medicine over physician independence. Physicians expelled from their hospitals are finding it difficult to find other hospitals staffs to join since they too may be owned by the same corporate giant. As a result, vaccine mandate policies include far larger numbers of hospital employees. For example, Mayo Clinic fired 700 employees for exercising their right to refuse a dangerous, essentially untested experimental vaccine.[51,57] Mayo Clinic did this despite the fact that many of these employees worked during the worst of the epidemic and are being fired when the Omicron variant is the dominant strain of the virus, has the pathogenicity of a common cold for most and the vaccines are ineffective in preventing the infection.

In addition, it has been proven that the vaccinated asymptomatic person has a nasopharyngeal titer of the virus as high as an infected unvaccinated person. If the purpose of the vaccine mandate is to prevent viral spread among the hospital staff and patients, then it is the vaccinated who present the greatest risk of transmission, not the unvaccinated. The difference is that a sick unvaccinated person would not go to work, the asymptomatic vaccinated spreader will.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2022, 01:03 PM   #56
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

They lied about basically everything:

Old 07-17-2022, 03:22 PM   #57
Jeff P

Two months ago (post #48 above) I posted a graph published by the Washington State Dept. of Public Health showing that 60% of all new Covid cases were breakthrough cases among the fully vaccinated and boosted.

The Washington State Dept. of Public Health Dept. published an update on July 13, 2022.

Their new graph now shows that 70% of all new Covid cases are among the fully vaccinated and boosted.

New graph on page 6 here:
https://doh.wa.gov/sites/default/fil...oughReport.pdf

clickable thumbnail below.

When 70% of all new Covid cases in a state the size of Washington are among the fully vaccinated and boosted it's time for everybody (including the Press) to recognize the narrative for what it is:

Complete and Utter Bullshit.

-jp

Attached Images
File Type: jpg BreakthroughCasesWA.JPG (53.9 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Jeff P; 07-17-2022 at 03:30 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2022, 05:14 PM   #58
Secretariat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbwinner View Post
Remember

"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations"
Well, I don't know about others. I'm post 70 and have got the vaccinations and boosters and haven't got Covid yet, so I''m OK with that. Knock on wood.
Secretariat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2022, 10:35 PM   #59
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
Well, I don't know about others. I'm post 70 and have got the vaccinations and boosters and haven't got Covid yet, so I''m OK with that. Knock on wood.
Good for you.

The problem isn't with you people getting Vaccinated...it is your absolute demanding that everyone else does.

Old 07-19-2022, 12:26 AM   #60
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
Unless you lock yourself up in your house for the next few years, it will eventually come for you. Vax or no vax.

It took over two years to come for me...and I'm vaxxed

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: