Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > 2013 PaceAdvantage Challenge Series, sponsored by RDSS > IdaBet.com Match Play Championship (September 18 to October 27)

Old 10-04-2013, 09:59 AM   #46
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger rose
when i picked woodbine races 2-3-4-6-7 they were all on the brisnet page.

just got back in after i checked for scratches, went to cap races race 6 isn't listed today.

hope i don't get penalized ? ?
When you originally checked, did you just look at the summary page which shows ALL the different tracks and races? You actually have to click on EACH race to see that it is there. I know it is a pain, but Whobet seems to have this problem on a regular basis (of showing the race on the summary page, but then not having the race there when you click on it.).
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-04-2013, 08:14 PM   #47
FunkyMonkey

my money is on a Canadian taking this contest down...a couple, I've noticed, have already advanced...taking down their series 3-0...keep it up Earl and Rob...hope you don't have to face each other until the finals...and, I hope I haven't jinxed either of you.
FunkyMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-15-2013, 03:48 PM   #48
tomack59

I have a suggestion for next year's rulesfor races being canceled after play is started. If any of the players have already won money in any races played, say three races have been run out of five for the day and one players accumulated $200 and the other player accumulated zero or $100, that the makeup races for the next day should only be two,because both players have already played three races and if you start over from scratch your penalizing the person that's already picked one winner. Two winners or whatever it took for them to get $200. Also the pick for the next day races should be at the same track, provided it's opened, and picked by the same person. If nobody has picked any winners then start over with five plays the next day would seem fair. This is just an idea, like to hear some comments on it, especially from the moderators. Thank you

Tom K
tomack59 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #49
LAP_520

10/23/2013 KEENELAND Race 6 declared a NO CONTEST...

here is the link why....

http://www.courier-journal.com/artic...pill-Keeneland
LAP_520 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2013, 12:05 PM   #50
LAP_520

Congratulations joemc44 on winning the Ida Bet Match Play Championship!

Congratulations Immanuel Kant on a great battle and finishing 2nd in a very tough field!

And Congratulations go out to maclr11 and spicytomato also with their placements in the top 4 of this Ida Bet Match Play

Well Done cappers !

Last edited by LAP_520; 10-27-2013 at 12:06 PM.
LAP_520 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply