Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 01-15-2016, 07:53 PM   #691
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44
To answer my own Q, Kerry in 2004 was the last Democrat and Bush 41 in 1988 was the last Republican to win both Iowa and NH and get their party's nomination.
It no big deal but Bush 41 actually finished third in the 1988 Iowa caucus to Bob Dole and Pat Robertson. Bush 41 then ran a lying, dirty campaign against Dole in New Hampshire and won that primary by 10 points or so.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-15-2016, 09:56 PM   #692
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
It no big deal but Bush 41 actually finished third in the 1988 Iowa caucus to Bob Dole and Pat Robertson. Bush 41 then ran a lying, dirty campaign against Dole in New Hampshire and won that primary by 10 points or so.
Thanks for the catch.I was switching back and forth from the Wikipedia pages on the NH primaries and lA caucuses, so I must have got my Bushes mixed up. (There's so many of them!) So it actually looks like the only Republican who won both races in a competitive election year was Gerald Ford in 1976 against Reagan.I remember some commentator said that Iowa and New Hampshire don't decide the winners, they just eliminate the losers.
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2016, 10:22 PM   #693
fast4522

Hello, this is the Hillary Clinton thread.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bingo.jpg (69.5 KB, 144 views)
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-01-2016, 09:49 AM   #694
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

The Clintons are both habitual liars, but only Bill is an accomplished liar. Hillary just isn't very good at it. Here she lies about a recent voter conversation. That, or it's a huge, huge coincidence.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/01/3...ry-discrepancy
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-01-2016, 09:52 AM   #695
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike
The Clintons are both habitual liars, but only Bill is an accomplished liar. Hillary just isn't very good at it. Here she lies about a recent voter conversation. That, or it's a huge, huge coincidence.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/01/3...ry-discrepancy

Are you really lying if you just CAN NOT remember what you said or did?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-01-2016, 10:44 AM   #696
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew
Are you really lying if you just CAN NOT remember what you said or did?
Yes that must explain it.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:52 AM   #697
ebcorde
Veteran

Hillary

is our Aung San Suu Kyi and the GOP/intelligence Community is our Military Junta

Who pasted TS information into an e-mail and sent it to her? NO doubt a right winger working on behalf of the GOP. Why else have they not been revealed and investigated? If I'm wrong, then explain why Rush Limbaugh urged Americans to believe Hillary had Vince Foster killed in 1993.
ebcorde is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-01-2016, 11:02 AM   #698
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebcorde
is our Aung San Suu Kyi and the GOP/intelligence Community is our Military Junta

Who pasted TS information into an e-mail and sent it to her? NO doubt a right winger working on behalf of the GOP. Why else have they not been revealed and investigated? If I'm wrong, then explain why Rush Limbaugh urged Americans to believe Hillary had Vince Foster killed in 1993.
Yes, it's all one big conspiracy. She didn't decide to utilize Bill's private server at their private residence in NY. The GOP placed the server in their residence and forced her to use it. Then they repeatedly sent her highly classified information. It was entrapment.

That's your idiotic line of thinking. Might want to read what the IG has said on the matter. Is he a GOP hack, too?
Old 02-01-2016, 01:19 PM   #699
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Just say NO! to drugs.
Old 02-01-2016, 06:40 PM   #700
davew

Saw an interesting movie on youtube, showing how focused and driven Hillary can be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IOpbj8ajZs
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-01-2016, 08:34 PM   #701
ebcorde
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike
Yes, it's all one big conspiracy. She didn't decide to utilize Bill's private server at their private residence in NY. The GOP placed the server in their residence and forced her to use it. Then they repeatedly sent her highly classified information. It was entrapment.

That's your idiotic line of thinking. Might want to read what the IG has said on the matter. Is he a GOP hack, too?

so what she made a mistake. Nothing criminal, just an oops "my bad" and lets move on UNLESS YOU HAVE CRIMINAL INTENT? SO WHAT'S THE CRIMINAL INTENT PERRY MASON? (i'll hum the tune until your response)

I bet you voted for Bush ,Cheney and their 3 DUI's.
ebcorde is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-01-2016, 08:45 PM   #702
johnhannibalsmith

Pretty sure you just have to "knowingly" violate the code, not violate it with nefarious or criminal intentions. If it was just an ooopsie because a politician since the embryonic state didn't know any better, that might just be an even worse demonstration of her contempt for having to live under the same laws as the peons.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-02-2016, 11:20 AM   #703
delayjf

Quote:
so what she made a mistake. Nothing criminal, just an oops "my bad" and lets move on UNLESS YOU HAVE CRIMINAL INTENT? SO WHAT'S THE CRIMINAL INTENT PERRY MASON? (i'll hum the tune until your response)

I bet you voted for Bush ,Cheney and their 3 DUI's.
She didn't make a mistake, She signed an NDA, and knew full well what she was doing. But I'd be willing to forgive all if she drops out of the race. She's not fit to be president.

Seriously, what do you see in her as a President??
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-02-2016, 11:28 AM   #704
Greyfox

Sanders high standing last night wasn't due to his popularity or platform.
Most of his votes came from people voting against Hillary.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-02-2016, 04:33 PM   #705
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew
Saw an interesting movie on youtube, showing how focused and driven Hillary can be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IOpbj8ajZs
OK

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bernie.jpg (61.1 KB, 53 views)
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply