Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 10-22-2015, 03:02 PM   #421
ebcorde
Veteran

Basically

Trey Gowdy says she's guilty of not reading 1.4 million e-mails while she's traveling all over the world, and that Libya should have taken up 100% of her time. And God must punish her for allowing friends to communicate with her, NO FRIENDS allowed.

I told you all Africa is not like here. Amb. Stevens arrived by GREEK CARGO SHIP, Not 1st class US AIR and a taxi ride to the comfortable Sheraton Hotel. Once your trapped there, try getting out. The 2-3 Roads are shut off, airports closed, ports closed. That's why the relief guys were AMBUSHED!!!!! Probably one road between Tripoli and Benghazi, look for big black cars, that's the Americans. duh!

It's simple, what's the REQUIRED number of troops that pleases congress so they can shut the F up.

All these congress idiots are doing is pleasing ISIS, Nothing gets A Haji's rocks off more than to know their under your skin. I had a few encounters with them A-holes as a UNPROTECTED civilian. No Green Zone wimp stuff.
No TGI Fridays or volleyball in Afghanistan. Some just live to harass people. Like that's their job. That was my opinion of them. Their watching TV right now , LOL, proud that they caused all this nonsense in DC.

I'm serious, AND THEY WILL ATTACK AN EMBASSY AGAIN
ebcorde is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2015, 03:22 PM   #422
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Over 600 requests for more security - not one of them hit her desk.
How can she claim to be competent when something as critical as the safety of her people never gets her attention?

And....on the night of the 9/11 attack, she told the public it was a video, yet she emailed home that it was a terror attack.

I've heard enough......bring out the firing squad - this bitch is a traitor.
Old 10-22-2015, 03:44 PM   #423
ebcorde
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Over 600 requests for more security - not one of them hit her desk.
How can she claim to be competent when something as critical as the safety of her people never gets her attention?

And....on the night of the 9/11 attack, she told the public it was a video, yet she emailed home that it was a terror attack.

you want her role to include overriding security experts?

She's 50x times more competent than the SELECT committee. The Haji's are LOL. The middle east is a dangerous place. Put a Regiment of marines there, they will just kill more Americans. You should have figured that out by now.
Old 10-22-2015, 03:50 PM   #424
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebcorde
I had a few encounters with them A-holes as a UNPROTECTED civilian.
Doing what?
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2015, 03:57 PM   #425
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
you want her role to include overriding security experts?

As the HEAD of the department, I expect she would be aware of over 600 requests for help, which would indicate that those so-called experts were not doing their jobs. Seeing how 4 Americans died, it is OBVIOUS those experts were anything but.

When you are in charge, you do not get to outsource your responsibilities.
They died directly because of her neglect and incompetence.

Hillary is as guilty as those who burned the compound that night.
Old 10-22-2015, 03:58 PM   #426
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Hillary getting free TV time, enhancing her support among democrats while aggravating those who would never vote for her.

All in all, great day for her campaign.
Old 10-22-2015, 04:26 PM   #427
ebcorde
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
As the HEAD of the department, I expect she would be aware of over 600 requests for help, which would indicate that those so-called experts were not doing their jobs. Seeing how 4 Americans died, it is OBVIOUS those experts were anything but.

When you are in charge, you do not get to outsource your responsibilities.
They died directly because of her neglect and incompetence.

Hillary is as guilty as those who burned the compound that night.

dude, do you handicap this way? dude , security is a problem even our military does not provide security in Afghanistan or Iraq, did you know that?

Recall when Prince Redhead of the UK did a mission in Afghanistan , well they hit his base, blew up a few planes, Now while some clown here will say I'm giving up military secrets. The security of the perimeter was provided by Contractors. They cut a hole in the fence and sapped their way in. Americans were on the base. WHERE IS THE CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION?

And on top of that, In Afghanistan they put soldiers in a open field with only their vehicle for cover for days at a time. why? "well good thing they can't shoot" was the response. if it was me, I'd Bo Bergdahl outta there. No cover? F that. WHERE IS THE CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION ON THAT?
Old 10-22-2015, 04:47 PM   #428
ebcorde
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Doing what?
Just living life. My parents worked overseas 2 years and we traveled a lot when they got a break (that's why they went) or I traveled with buddies and ex-pats. A different way of life, you lived for the hourly BBC news reports, virtually no TV and Drank lots and lots of cheap African beer man.

Today I'd be scared to death to live there, back then never felt in danger. even with the Haji A-holes. Boy I was dumb boy too. one time I was in this bar in a seaport town on the Ivory Coast, drunk arguing with some French sailors, I go outside to take a leak (nasty bathrooms) next thing I know some African guys with dark shade glasses (at night too) like in a James Bond movie were yelling at me all pissed off.
I then figured it out. I was pissing on their front doorstep.

I always ran into a problem like that but was able to American bullsheet my way out. I drank a lot and smoked the local wacky weed. which was easy to get and I got to make a lot of friends.

Like I said before except for college I had the best time of my life.
Old 10-22-2015, 05:05 PM   #429
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebcorde
dude, do you handicap this way?
Dude, dude dude...she ****ED UP...BIG TIME....get over yourself...

She ****ed up Benghazi and she ****ed up with her emails...those are two recent examples.

She's a lying sack of shit and always has been. Go ahead and elect her dumb ass president. This country gets exactly who they deserve at the top, which has been in full evidence the past 15 years...

Anyone who supports her for president should be immediately disqualified from ever voting again on any level.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-22-2015 at 05:07 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2015, 06:39 PM   #430
fast4522

Quote:
Dude, dude dude...she ****ED UP...BIG TIME....get over yourself...

She ****ed up Benghazi and she ****ed up with her emails...those are two recent examples.

She's a lying sack of shit and always has been. Go ahead and elect her dumb ass president. This country gets exactly who they deserve at the top, which has been in full evidence the past 15 years...

Anyone who supports her for president should be immediately disqualified from ever voting again on any level.
Your being too kind.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2015, 08:41 PM   #431
NJ Stinks

Quote:

Thanks for setting me straight, PA. What would I think without you?
Old 10-22-2015, 08:46 PM   #432
classhandicapper

Quote:
She's a lying sack of shit and always has been.
They all lie, but with her it's a Michael Jordan level obsession and skill.

It would be catastrophic if the republicans figure out a way to blow this election to her after 8 years of the worst presidency imaginable. These losers have me doing internet searches about how easy it would be to get citizenship in Australia and move all my money there.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 10-22-2015 at 08:52 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2015, 09:04 PM   #433
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
It would be catastrophic if the republicans figure out a way to blow this election to her after 8 years of the worst presidency imaginable.

FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2015, 09:11 PM   #434
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan

I think I'm serious.

I thought Bush was incompetent, but I still think he's a genuinely decent man.

I feel sort of the same way about Carter.

Bill Clinton annoyed the crap out of me on some things, but he's clearly brilliant and competent.

I have a tough time finding any redeeming qualities in this president in terms of competency or as a person. He's a buffoon that's doing almost irreparable damage on multiple fronts partially out of incompetency and partially out of a warped world view.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 10-22-2015 at 09:13 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2015, 09:39 PM   #435
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
It would be catastrophic if the republicans figure out a way to blow this election to her after 8 years of the worst presidency imaginable.
You're right. Obama has risen above his level of competence.
Currently, Putin is running rings around him in Syria, Iraq, Iran, North Korea and China.

I am not a Hillary fan.
But today's grilling probably strengthened her chances to win the Democratic nomination and the Presidency.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply