Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 11-30-2023, 05:17 AM   #1
AutumnLotus

I did a search could not find anything

As the title says I did a search came up with nothing even googling it in general not just on pace advantage. I've been following this gentleman I reached out to him on email as well though I haven't had a chance to speak with him as things have been quite busy lately for myself. I do plan on having a chat with him though. Is a very nice fellow from what I can gather on based on his videos. I've been watching all of them I think I've watched I'd say 90% of them at this point. It's quite interesting the system used and it seems not only promising but the most rational of handicapping. In a way I really wouldn't call it a system more so just a very proper rational approach to handicapping but I suppose that's what a system is right in a way sort of I don't know LOL either way it took me a bit of time to kind of figure out exactly what the hell was going on as he has made his own graphs and tables and whatnot and I couldn't in the beginning really find the videos that explained everything from the get go so II was watching these videos trying to play catch up trying to piece together from my own knowledge exactly what he was doing. Here's the link to Youtube he has very good amount of videos out and once you click the link you'll see that they are broken down quite nicely for understanding. I still have not however come across the video or a video that actually explains in depth what this system is and how he goes about it. I understand based on what I've seen so far how he eliminates horses and how he sets his eyes on contenders but as far as certain numbers and the graphs and so forth I haven't uncovered that yet which is one of the reasons why I have reached out to him. I mean I don't know how anyone else feels but I'm sure you will agree that the only rational way to really try and predict a race properly to the best of our ability is by analyzing peace and race shape. He did have from what I read in one of the comments on the Youtube videos apparently he was selling the system on ebay for a very modest 30 some odd dollars but the link no longer works. His videos are up to date and as I said I did speak to him personally and on email over email recently I just have to reach back out to him because from when I've seen him do and from this system that I have that deals with pace and race shape and running styles I think his system and the one I have would compliment each other quite well. But let me know if this is something that everybody knows about and I'm just kinda arriving late to the party your people know who this gentleman is have you used the system if you have what are your thoughts on it.

And as always I do apologize if there are odd grammar or words that don't go with the sentence and this post here wacky spelling as I am using voice typing and it is certainly nowhere near where it should be in my opinion in the year 2023 LOL it actually sucks horrendously LOL

https://www.youtube.com/@followthefigures9445/videos
AutumnLotus is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2023, 11:03 AM   #2
Dave S

I think that person you are referring to is Dave Vaccaro, who wrote the Matrix System book. I believe that this book has been reviewed in the books section on this site. Not sure, but I believe a lot of his method is derived from that book.
Dave S is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2023, 05:38 PM   #3
lefty359

E mails to this guy bounce back.
Anybody knows what data files it uses.
Is this a spredsheet prgm?
lefty359 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2023, 05:48 PM   #4
Speed Figure
DJ M.Walk

Everything is manual entry into Excel!
Speed Figure is offline   Reply With Quote Reply