Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-26-2018, 08:05 PM   #1171
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
And you don't think the Dem's would not trot out some 30 yr old accusations to claim she soap her aggressively after gym or got her drunk penned her down and went muff diving.. or humped her with a toothbrush case . Or whatever twisted shit they could spread out there.... your blind.

Nothing is beyond them...
Nope.

You can only cry wolf so many times.

At that point the Democrats begin hurting themselves in November instead of the GOP. They would take back the narrative.

Classic bait-and-switch.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 08:14 PM   #1172
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Yeah that one is rough...

You also notice how Kavanaugh went from being a Virgin Choirboy to casual-to-sometimes-heavy beer drinker who "wasn't perfect" in the span of 48 hours?

I honestly feel bad for the guy but he can end this whenever he wants...
Why is it that all these allegations seem to have a helluva lot of vagary to them, and downright little in the way of substance? Does that bother anyone?

This latest one is cleverly worded, and calls him a serial rapist but never defines one instance of a specific act of rape. It's all very disgusting at the moment.

It's disgusting if these women are telling the truth, and it's disgusting if they are embellishing or outright making outrageous claims to get certain buzzwords out there.

But this is life in the TRUMP era, where ANYTHING and EVERYTHING goes in the name of REVOLUTION!

I'm telling you, it's time to check out of ALL of this nonsense. I've been a political junkie forever...but I think it's time to stop paying attention to this nonsense now and forever. It's become a sickening game.
Old 09-26-2018, 08:17 PM   #1173
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
This

Notice the 3rd woman carefully avoids implicating Judge and Kavanaugh on doing anything other than being there.
Exactly my point. But none of the K-bashing train riders finds this extremely odd.
Old 09-26-2018, 08:20 PM   #1174
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Don't give up just yet.

That's what they want.

Rules for Radicals

another book I've read.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 08:20 PM   #1175
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
this Julie Swetncik has a pretty impressive resume. she has worked for the Federal Government in the departments of defense, US Treasury, Irs and has had a justice department clearance.

if she is so mistaken or just an out and out liar, it really doesn't say much for our government.
Sounds like the perfect deep state operative...check her bank account for a boat-load of Soros cash.
Old 09-26-2018, 08:22 PM   #1176
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Nope.

You can only cry wolf so many times.

At that point the Democrats begin hurting themselves in November instead of the GOP. They would take back the narrative.

Classic bait-and-switch.
They don't want to seat anymore conservative to the court and will do anything in their power to stop it as we have seen
Old 09-26-2018, 08:23 PM   #1177
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Why is it that all these allegations seem to have a helluva lot of vagary to them, and downright little in the way of substance? Does that bother anyone?

This latest one is cleverly worded, and calls him a serial rapist but never defines one instance of a specific act of rape. It's all very disgusting at the moment.

It's disgusting if these women are telling the truth, and it's disgusting if they are embellishing or outright making outrageous claims to get certain buzzwords out there.

But this is life in the TRUMP era, where ANYTHING and EVERYTHING goes in the name of REVOLUTION!

I'm telling you, it's time to check out of ALL of this nonsense. I've been a political junkie forever...but I think it's time to stop paying attention to this nonsense now and forever. It's become a sickening game.
Its really too bad Trump isn't able to easily nominate a squeaky clean Supreme Court Justice...

If only that ever happened... wait...

My meme-making game has been on point lately!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZomboMeme 26092018202312.jpg (167.0 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 09-26-2018 at 08:32 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 08:31 PM   #1178
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

What do you mean by "clean?"

I think you don't know the meaning of the word to begin with, but I digress.

Last edited by Buckeye; 09-26-2018 at 08:34 PM.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 08:37 PM   #1179
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
It's a matter of life and death to them.

They've chosen to die on this hill.

They just can't get America to "cooperate" otherwise.
Exactly correct, those who want civil war should not be supprised when the opposit side is ready to slaughter them. It is my guess that they have the goods on the principal accuser. Someone might be going to jail before this ends.

Last edited by fast4522; 09-26-2018 at 08:39 PM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 08:52 PM   #1180
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
Better to keep quiet than to speak up and remove all doubt.

No kidding, and theres 79 pages of this crap. Who cares? Who cares if its true or bullshit. This guy is a State Lackey, bottom line. The 4th amendment is already on life support and corporations are people. Yup, real live people, I sat next to GE at church Sunday. He'll do wonders for the common folk! Fools!

People mentioned George Washington...…….those guys would of tried to have a duel with this boot licker!

Wake up.....Yeah , they are getting right on that deficit....lol. They want you to have all the rights you want..... and they really, really care about you. Its just about boys playing grab ass. ok and I'm the dumb one...….
burnsy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 09:03 PM   #1181
iwearpurple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
How did those polls work for you in November of 2016
iwearpurple is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 09:09 PM   #1182
Burls
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Why, my GOD!
He is just above Louie CK's approval rating.
I guess all he has to do is apologize and Burls will be behind him.
If, like Louis CK, Brett Kavanaugh had a conscience, and was willing to publicly own up to his wrongdoing and offer public apologies, I would be behind him.
Of course, he would have to step back from the SC nomination and vacate his present judicial post.
But that is a reflection of the particular vocation he chose.
If he did the right thing, he could move on with his life with a clearer conscience.
The women he wronged may not accept his apology.
They are not obligated to accept it.
But that is not his problem.
All he can do is confess the truth about what he has done in his life and move on from there.
If there is a way to make amends to the women he has harmed, he could do that.
But, given what has transpired, it looks like it would be better to just stay away from them.

This is what Louis CK has done.
He is a flawed man who has done some despicable things for which he has been rightly blamed.
But at least he has had the courage and the decency to fess up and apologize.

Doofus Drumph and Brett Kavanaugh are the exact opposite.
They have harmed innocent women and simply LIE about it when confronted.
Worse, they attack the very people they have harmed and try to foist blame on them.
Both of them are noting but BULLIES and LYING COWARDS.
They are CONTEMPTIBLE PIGS.
So are Mitch McConnell and Chuck Grassley.
They are completely disgusting and contemptible excuses for human beings.
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 09:10 PM   #1183
thaskalos

The judgement that Kavanaugh used when deciding to publicly declare that he had nothing even RESEMBLING sex during high school, and "many years after"...is this the sort of judgement that we should have presiding in the Supreme Court?
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 09:21 PM   #1184
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
The judgement that Kavanaugh used when deciding to publicly declare that he had nothing even RESEMBLING sex during high school, and "many years after"...is this the sort of judgement that we should have presiding in the Supreme Court?
How has it affected his performance on the bench for 3 decades?
IF it is true.

SHould we have the FBI investigate the judges on the 9th Circus court whose judicial performance has been an embarrassment for decades?

We have a nywin on the court now who want to used international law instead of the basic of OUR law, the constitution. No problem with that?

Last edited by Tom; 09-26-2018 at 09:22 PM.
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 09:26 PM   #1185
baconswitchfarm

The Avenatti accuser had previously filed a sexual harassment suit against a company and was represented by attorney Katz firm. So lets recap.

Accuser 1 represented by Katz who sits on the board of directors for a nonprofit to stop Kavanaugh funded by George Soros.

Accuser 2 represented by a lawyer formally affliated on a board for the actual Soros foundation.

Accuser 3 represented by Avenatti and formally represented by Katz firm affiliated with Soros.

I'm a professional gambler and couldn't figure the odds of finding three women with 30 year old accusations , spread across the country, all with a web that connects them to a Nazi Collaborator who admits to wanting to bring down America. Someone do the math for me.
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply