Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-23-2021, 11:16 PM   #7921
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Did you forget what you wrote a few days ago!?

You really think the U.S. government is hiding this really great drug against its own citizens so they can turn them into magnetic Zombies with a vaccine? Go peddle that to Marjorie Taylor Greene and people with an IQ that is on the level of a Zombie already without taking the vaccine.

It's very evident to me you think the government is a saint when it comes to this "pandemic" and its vaccines even with all of America's bad history about its abuse of its citizens' health.

Sadly, I do. You're a child of the devil.

Look at that! You can't even bring yourself to write in the present tense about the corruption of the government. You're a true blue Slo Jo brown nose, aren't you?

That's easy. I'll stick with the beast I know rather the ones I don't know. The U.S. doesn't have a mortal lock on corruption, you know?

Yeah...I'm full of it. That's why India is suing WHO for its lies about Ivermectin!

With the godless it's money that makes the world turn, not God. So...yeah...just follow the money. A lot of people are getting rich off these so-called vaccines. Heck, I even know "small fish" market players who personally have made tens of thousands in the stock market off these vaxxes and that's chicken feed.
There is zero evidence for Ivermectin curing anything but parasites in animals.

And you have zero evidence for any derogatory things you said against me which only weakens your soul in the presence of God.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-24-2021, 08:30 AM   #7922
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
There is zero evidence for Ivermectin curing anything but parasites in animals.

And you have zero evidence for any derogatory things you said against me which only weakens your soul in the presence of God.
There's lots of evidence out there. Jeff P just posted a great article on the Ivermectin thread. You just don't want to see it.

Sadly, the government of this country is a "beast", as are all world governments since all governments are godless. You should not be looking to the beast to save your sorry, pathetic butt. Or have you already taken the "mark of the beast"?
Old 09-10-2021, 07:45 AM   #7923
Actor
Librocubicularist

Scam call

I once got a robot call from a scammer. I said "Brother, do you know Jesus?" He hung up.
Old 09-14-2021, 12:08 PM   #7924
boxcar

The Vatican Has Spoken on Covid Vaxxes

CONGREGATION FOR THE DOCTRINE OF THE FAITH

Note on the morality of using
some anti-Covid-19 vaccines

https://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/c...icovid_en.html
Old 10-07-2021, 12:13 PM   #7925
boxcar

PFIZER LEAKS: Whistleblower Goes On Record, Reveals Internal Emails from Chief Scientific Officer & Senior Director of Worldwide Research Discussing COVID Vaccine ... ‘We Want to Avoid Having the Information on the Fetal Cells Floating Out There’

Vanessa Gelman, Pfizer Senior Director of Worldwide Research: “From the perspective of corporate affairs, we want to avoid having the information on fetal cells floating out there…The risk of communicating this right now outweighs any potential benefit we could see, particularly with general members of the public who may take this information and use it in ways we may not want out there. We have not received any questions from policy makers or media on this issue in the last few weeks, so we want to avoid raising this if possible.”

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...ls-from-chief/

Despite the demonically-inspired edict from the pope who gave his blessing on these vaxxes that were made out of fetal cell lines, true born again Christians now the strongest possible reason to refuse the jabs.
Old 10-07-2021, 12:38 PM   #7926
boxcar

This is even Worse if True!

Pfizer Stand Accused of Experimenting on Orphan Babies to Test Their Covid-19 Vaccine

Allegations that Pfizer are conducting experiments on six-month-old orphans to test their Covid-19 vaccine have been made by whistleblowers in Poland leading to a group of lawyers, medical professionals and activists demanding members of the Polish parliament and Senate organise an urgent conference on Saturday 2nd October.

https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/pfi...id-19-vaccine/
Old 10-07-2021, 02:50 PM   #7927
Light
Veteran

Repent! Repent! you anti vax fool. Oh wait, let me give you even worse news from the same site:

Tired of watching your child walk? Then why not let them join the 1,149 people left paralysed by the Covid-19 Vaccine?

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/01/dear...covid-vaccine/

You know how stupid me knows they are full of it? Because there would be massive lawsuits if it were true you idiot!!!!!!!! Show me the rulings,legal and real, not some Trump shit you are trying to pull over like that site.

Haha. Debunked just like every lie from the Trumpies they pull out of their unvaccinated ass.

Have a nice day
Old 10-07-2021, 03:16 PM   #7928
thaskalos

How desperate must people be if they turn to sites like The Liberty Beacon for their news?
Old 10-07-2021, 03:46 PM   #7929
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
How desperate must people be if they turn to sites like The Liberty Beacon for their news?
First of all, I didn't say it is. I said IF it is true.

Secondly, we're dealing here with morally depraved monsters who want to force everyone on the planet to get the jabs -- even those with natural immunity. No question at all that these vile creatures have an evil agenda, especially when that agenda is made even more obvious by being reinforced daily with censorship.

Thirdly, if such experiments are taking place on infants and babies, this would not be unprecedented in this world. Not by a long shot! It is what evil monsters do. Many, many children have died at hands of such people in the name of one thing or another -- religion, science, whatever.
Old 10-07-2021, 03:51 PM   #7930
boxcar

Quote:
Repent! Repent! you anti vax fool. Oh wait, let me give you even worse news from the same site:

Tired of watching your child walk? Then why not let them join the 1,149 people left paralysed by the Covid-19 Vaccine?

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/01/dear...covid-vaccine/

You know how stupid me knows they are full of it? Because there would be massive lawsuits if it were true you idiot!!!!!!!! Show me the rulings,legal and real, not some Trump shit you are trying to pull over like that site.

Haha. Debunked just like every lie from the Trumpies they pull out of their unvaccinated ass.

Have a nice day
"Massive lawsuits", you say? Who would be sued -- the legally immune pharmaceutical companies making these "vaccines"?
Old 10-07-2021, 03:59 PM   #7931
thaskalos

More related "news" coming out of Poland:

https://notesfrompoland.com/2021/08/...-for-children/
Old 10-07-2021, 05:06 PM   #7932
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
More related "news" coming out of Poland:

https://notesfrompoland.com/2021/08/...-for-children/
Good for them! They have more stones than most Americans do! Probably has something to do with their historical double exposure to tyrannical governments: First the Nazis, then the Communists.
Old 10-07-2021, 10:08 PM   #7933
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
"Massive lawsuits", you say? Who would be sued -- the legally immune pharmaceutical companies making these "vaccines"?
Pharmaceutical companies are immune from legal challenges relating to side effects, but do not have TOTAL immunity. A company can still be sued if they show 'willful misconduct' in the production of their vaccine.

And this is what you argue, not the side effects but the safety of the vaccines. That these Satan worshiping vaccine makers are in cahoots with the U.S. deep state government in order to "get us".

So yes there would be massive lawsuits if people started being adversely affected by these vaccines beyond side effects.
Old 10-08-2021, 09:12 AM   #7934
boxcar

Quote:
Pharmaceutical companies are immune from legal challenges relating to side effects, but do not have TOTAL immunity. A company can still be sued if they show 'willful misconduct' in the production of their vaccine.

And this is what you argue, not the side effects but the safety of the vaccines. That these Satan worshiping vaccine makers are in cahoots with the U.S. deep state government in order to "get us".

So yes there would be massive lawsuits if people started being adversely affected by these vaccines beyond side effects.
To prove "willful misconduct" means to prove intent, which is very difficult to do. This is precisely why racial discrimination laws are so screwed up because lawyers know it's very difficult to prove intent.

And just what are side effects to any drug if they're not closely related to safety? You don't believe that any of the side effects listed by the FDA below have anything to do with safety?

Finally, you have far too much unjustified, naive confidence in the goodness of man. Man is not good. Man is evil per your "best friend". Also, remember the Flood? The Flood narrative is bookended with these words:

Gen 6:5
5 The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time.
NIV

Then we have these words immediately after the Flood:

Gen 8:21b
"Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood.
NIV

And have you so soon forgotten what your so-called best friend told his listeners in the Sermon on the mount?

Matt 7:11
11 If YOU, then, though YOU ARE evil...
NIV

And the vast majority of people in this world follow after and worship the god they love who is Satan, since he's the god of this world (2Cor 4:4).

Awake, O Sleeper from your slumber of death!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg covid_vaxx_side effects.jpg (237.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-08-2021, 10:04 AM   #7935
boxcar

Vaxxed Kids Just Keep on Dying!

But nothing to see here, right? It was just their time to go. All these post-vaxx deaths in kids is a just a big coincidence.

15-year-old California boy dies 2 days after second dose of COVID-19 vaccine

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-...-vaccine.html#