Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-15-2022, 08:47 AM   #1
lamboguy

Rhine River water levels

this is something that i stay on top of. the economies of the world including the United States are on the verge of going straight to hell. we got bigger problems now than Trump de-classifying boxes of bullshit and the direction the wind takes his farts. i was watching morning TV, whether you watch FOX or MSNBC, its all occupied about how Trump is taking down this country or how he is the victim, or how the moon lasers made him do it..

https://www.reuters.com/business/env...my-2022-08-15/
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2022, 09:02 AM   #2
tucker6

But at least we are adding more IRS agents to go after the mom and pop businesses that employ the majority of people. That's a positive.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2022, 09:25 AM   #3
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
But at least we are adding more IRS agents to go after the mom and pop businesses that employ the majority of people. That's a positive.
its pretty dumb isn't it? but as dumb as that is, i see dopier things go on. they are so stupid that i can see we are beyond repair.
Old 08-15-2022, 10:44 AM   #4
P.Rosa
Gambler

Sh_t happens

"Some 100,000 years ago, three large rivers snaked through what is today the bone-dry Sahara Desert, new research suggests."

https://www.livescience.com/39575-an...s-existed.html
Old 08-15-2022, 10:54 AM   #5
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Rosa View Post
"Some 100,000 years ago, three large rivers snaked through what is today the bone-dry Sahara Desert, new research suggests."

good stuff, thank you
Old 08-15-2022, 12:01 PM   #6
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post

I have read in a few places they are also going after earned income tax credit people, those are low wage earners, but I know for a fact that program is ripe with cheaters. I knew a group of people that gamed that one, back in the day. Social security disability is gamed also, I knew a few of those. I had an employee who lived in a complex of very small condos, they were all rentals, damn near all the residents were gaming something. I will admit I paid the employee under the table, she was a part timer, she really was disabled where she could not be a reliable worker or hold a normal job. As a fellow person whose life is run by pain I knew she wasn't faking. At the time I made my own products and had more equipment than employees so she could come and go as she pleased.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2022, 12:17 PM   #7
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Damn, CLIMATE CHANGE! With the latest talk about taxing methane gas emissions or something like that, could you imagine the impact dinosaur farts had on the planet? You have a group of greenies who want to change the diets of cows to cut down on their farting, correct? A brontosaurus is the size of two dozen cows or so, a cow eats 25# of food a day. Do the math,
a huge farting eating machine that probably takes multiple 50+ pound craps a
day, those 50# crap piles are also releasing methane gas into the atmosphere. The dinosaurs ate and farted themselves out of existence by destroying the planet.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2022, 05:36 PM   #8
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:

The rivers aren't gone, they're buried, from 10 centuries of no humans and sand storms.

The rivers themselves are 3 miles deep and a mile wide.
Old 08-15-2022, 06:10 PM   #9
CaptainObvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suff View Post
The rivers aren't gone, they're buried, from 10 centuries of no humans and sand storms.

The rivers themselves are 3 miles deep and a mile wide.
I saw something years ago that said the Sahara was once an ocean and that it switched back and forth every X million years. There are seashells and aquatic life fossils all over the place.
CaptainObvious is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2022, 07:09 PM   #10
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
I saw something years ago that said the Sahara was once an ocean and that it switched back and forth every X million years. There are seashells and aquatic life fossils all over the place.
That probably had something to do with The Flood -- must like aquatic fossils have also been found on top of mountains. Just a wild, crazy guess.
Old 08-15-2022, 07:15 PM   #11
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
This is the least shared image of earth. It's taken from space , directly over center.

Old 08-15-2022, 07:34 PM   #12
dlivery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Damn, CLIMATE CHANGE! With the latest talk about taxing methane gas emissions or something like that, could you imagine the impact dinosaur farts had on the planet? You have a group of greenies who want to change the diets of cows to cut down on their farting, correct? A brontosaurus is the size of two dozen cows or so, a cow eats 25# of food a day. Do the math,
a huge farting eating machine that probably takes multiple 50+ pound craps a
day, those 50# crap piles are also releasing methane gas into the atmosphere. The dinosaurs ate and farted themselves out of existence by destroying the planet.
dlivery is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2022, 05:35 PM   #13
CaptainObvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
That probably had something to do with The Flood -- must like aquatic fossils have also been found on top of mountains. Just a wild, crazy guess.
Sure, if that flood was 100 million years ago.
CaptainObvious is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: