Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-02-2023, 01:35 AM   #61
46zilzal
velocitician

Tonight on 60 Minutes,the world wide consensus on loss of habitat, speciation,climate change, etc., was confirmed (wth 90+professor Paul Ehlich leading the way)

After having read The Pollution Bomb,I joined his organization called ZPG in 1969 (to spread the message that was as old as its first proponent Thomas Malthus: These concepts derive from the political and economic thought of the Reverend Thomas Robert Malthus, as laid out in his 1798 writings, An Essay on the Principle of Population. Malthus suggested that while technological advances could increase a society's supply of resources, such as food, and thereby improve the standard of living, the resource abundance would enable population growth, which would eventually bring the per capita supply of resources back to its original level.

At the time he wrote this it was PURELY theoretical...as time went on, as species were disappearing and the environment continuing to be more and more contaminated, human functioning on 175%of the amount of remediable resources available, it became apparent that the earth was headingfor another extinction. As of April 2022, neither the International Commission on Stratigraphy (ICS) nor the International Union of Geological Sciences (IUGS) has officially approved the term as a recognised subdivision of geologic time, although the Anthropocene Working Group (AWG) of the Subcommission on Quaternary Stratigraphy (SQS) of the ICS voted in April 2016 to proceed towards a formal golden spike (GSSP) proposal to define the Anthropocene epoch in the geologic time scale (GTS) and presented the recommendation to the International Geological Congress in August 2016.

EVERY population bound to the limits of a FINITE atmosphere that have been studied crashed when it became too great for the carrying capacity of its environment..THINK OF THAT, EVERY POPULATION EVER STUDIED And to add to that, parallel effects upon othe speciesin life cycles, weather patterns,migrations, breeding seasons, etc etc.are affected as well
Old 01-02-2023, 02:09 AM   #62
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Tonight on 60 Minutes,the world wide consensus on loss of habitat, speciation,climate change, etc., was confirmed (wth 90+professor Paul Ehlich leading the way)

After having read The Pollution Bomb,I joined his organization called ZPG in 1969 blah blah blah
I think you're right, humans need to be culled. You can go first and set an example.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-02-2023, 03:14 PM   #63
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
I think you're right, humans need to be culled. You can go first and set an example.
very authoritarian and fascist of you but then WHY AM IA A BIT SURPRISED?
Old 01-02-2023, 03:43 PM   #64
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
very authoritarian and fascist of you but then WHY AM IA A BIT SURPRISED?
Those with Aspergers often have difficulty recognizing or understanding sarcasm.

It is also an interesting choice of words from someone who embraces mandates for a failed vaccine.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-02-2023, 09:03 PM   #65
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 01-02-2023, 09:04 PM   #66
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 01-04-2023, 09:19 PM   #67
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 01-04-2023, 09:23 PM   #68
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 01-07-2023, 10:41 PM   #69
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 01-09-2023, 12:02 PM   #70
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 01-10-2023, 02:33 AM   #71
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 01-10-2023, 11:49 PM   #72
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Biden looking to ban gas stoves now...

Old 01-12-2023, 12:21 AM   #73
lamboguy

this must be part of the Democrat's platform along with affordable housing or rent control. this has already happened. they have towns now in Massachusetts that are banning gas stoves and hot water heaters. so far i have not heard of banning gas heat. they claim that the gas produces unhealthy toxins in the air. if that is so, then i question why they are going to allow gas heat. in my house, the gas boiler for my heat is located right next to the gas boiler for my water. they both burn the same way. i constantly check the gas pressure to make sure the burners are not hit with more gas than they need. in my opinion, after living with gas stoves and hot water heaters my whole life i see no reason at all to change. i have carbon monoxide detectors located throughout my house and they have never gone off except when the battery that powers them gets low. another thing they aren't doing is banning propane tanks. those things got to be 200 times more dangerous than metered natural gas. the first thing Biden did when he got elected was to cancel the Keystone pipeline. for whatever reason, the Democrats have an assault on anything to do with natural gas. this is probably the result of some personal vendetta against a company or individual for them to stick their middle fingers out.

on another note, i called companies to install solar panels on the roofs on my house and garage, when i told them i don't want to be on the grid they wouldn't do it. all three that i spoke to told me that the state does not allow them to install the panels without being hooked up to the grid. they were offering special deals. i then called up the building department to find out if i could get a permit to put those panels on my roofs without getting involved with the grid.. they wouldn't give me the permits. so i am going to have to gamble myself and put the panels on myself and hope they don't get a court order to take them off. between the panels, batteries and installation, it is going to cost me over $100k to become dependent on only the sun and not the grid. i want to make sure i got electricity in case there is some type of sabotage on a grid that is beyond my control.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2023, 07:07 PM   #74
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 01-12-2023, 11:58 PM   #75
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: