Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 04-06-2020, 09:04 PM   #1
Parson

It is official!!

I asked Pace if I could promote my syndicates on the forum. He responded yes, all you need to do is become an authorized advertiser.

I agreed so here it goes: If you have ever thought about what it was like to experience the side of the business from an owners perspective, no matter how small that thought, then check out our site http://euclidracing.com We are currently putting together a syndicate you can become involved in for as little as 1k. If the syndicate sells out, which I expect will happen, you would own 1% and your cash calls (only if needed) would only be $100 per qtr. Our current target for this group is a very nice filly by Outwork out of a Gone West Mare. This is the 1st crop to race by Outwork. We anticipate she will sell out by June 1.

And for those of you that want to really go deep, we have another we are doing with a limitted amount of partners (only 10) and it cost 20k. We are currently about 25% of the way home with this aquisition. Our #1 prospet for this group is a 2 yr old colt by Frosted out of a Milwaukee Brew mare.

Our website has some general information and contact information is there, but you may PM me with any questions you may have. Remember, the only stupid questions are those that go unasked.

Come participate in the sport of kings at the prices a pauper can afford. Lets chase dreams together.

Matt
Parson is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2020, 09:23 PM   #2
Fred Mertz

I emailed you.

I forgot to tell you to name her/him Stable Genius.

I'm in.
Fred Mertz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-07-2020, 01:54 AM   #3
dilanesp

No interest in investing, but if your horse gets to the track I will be cheering him/her on.
dilanesp is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-07-2020, 05:55 AM   #4
lamboguy

congratulations on your big win Sunday with EXPRESS PHAROAH.

i bet him the last time he ran and came back with him Sunday. love the trainer too!

good luck with the horse, i am sure you will do well with your venture.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-07-2020, 06:01 PM   #5
Bennie

If I wasn't afraid of being gelded and we didn't have a mortgage payment I would probably think about using the stimulus money and join in. What better way to support the sport and share in the excitement of being a partner. I wish you luck and maybe my mentioning the stimulus checks we may receive will encourage others to do just that.
Bennie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2020, 03:12 PM   #6
tholl

Hey Parson,

See you have horse(s) at Considine Farm. Dan has been a good friend of mine for a long time. In fact, we worked together at Gainesway Farm in the mid 80s. Dan is great guy!
tholl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2020, 06:25 PM   #7
Parson

Thanks, I agree. Dan is a great guy and has helped me quite a bit. We have bought a few foals and he has helped with some contacts at Taylormade and Gainsway. In addition to the 2 yr old syndicates, we are trying to find a decent broodmare. He is helping with a "date" for her with Afleet Alex. Planning on heading over there in the morning since my wife has said Easter Sunday must be spent at home.
Old 04-13-2020, 10:16 PM   #8
minethatbird08

Definitely interested. Always enjoyed your morning workout pictures before Derby, looked forward to them.

June might be a possibility for me. I’ll contact you directly with some questions once I’m ready to pull the trigger so to speak.
minethatbird08 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2020, 09:01 PM   #9
Parson

I cant let the cat out of the bag yet, but we closed a deal on this filly today. The deal is done except for the vetting tomorrow. Shares are 1k each. As soon as I get the all clear, I will reveal pedigree, and nick report. Let me know if you have any interest at all. This is a great way to become involved at not a whole lot of money. And who knows, maybe we have a winning lottery ticket! Isnt she a beauty??

Attached Images
File Type: jpg OUTWORK FILLY.jpg (474.8 KB, 36 views)
Old 04-15-2020, 09:17 PM   #10
Cuffdaddy

I would like in, sent message using email on your website about this particular horse.
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2020, 09:35 PM   #11
Parson

Thanks Anthony,

you should have received let me know if you have any questions. Contact phone and email is on the website.
Old 04-15-2020, 11:57 PM   #12
SG4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parson View Post
I cant let the cat out of the bag yet, but we closed a deal on this filly today. The deal is done except for the vetting tomorrow. Shares are 1k each. As soon as I get the all clear, I will reveal pedigree, and nick report. Let me know if you have any interest at all. This is a great way to become involved at not a whole lot of money. And who knows, maybe we have a winning lottery ticket! Isnt she a beauty??

If I can guess the sire based off the picture alone do I get a free share?
SG4 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-16-2020, 08:36 PM   #13
Parson

Okay, I can let the cat out of the bag. Yes, this filly is by OUTWORK out of CRIMSON SPIRE by GONE WEST. She vetted this morning with an all clear. Now I have to get money back into the wifes checking account before she know it is gone!!!

Seriously, I have shares available for 1k each and now that we have made the purchase, I expect to have them all sold quickly. If any of you are interested, here is a link to her under tack show on March 14th. They only let these babies go 1 panel for the most part, but watch her ears stand up on the gallop out.

Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zN...-xbrgAanlcDY4U

PM me or check out our website www.euclidracing.com
Old 04-17-2020, 07:24 AM   #14
Parson

Here is some more video of her paddock walk at the OBS sale:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10A...KrmXUUKw8UuXhv
Old 07-07-2020, 07:11 AM   #15
Parson

Our little OUTWORK filly has come along nice. The members decided to name her DANCESWITHBOURBON. I need to get 15 more shares sold so that all her bills are covered thru the first of the year. If you come in on this filly, there are no syndicate fees on monthly expenses or on purse money. Each share is only 1K.

Here she is breezing this past Sunday:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vqh...ew?usp=sharing

feel free to message me or check out our website http://www.euclidracing.com

Matt