Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-10-2017, 09:18 AM   #46
BaffertsWig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
If your daughter was raped by a serial sexual predator, what would you think of all the people who knew and didn't stop him before he got your daughter?

You are a defender of sex predators and those who enable them. That's pretty sleazy, fat boy.

Well that was a pretty big jump to conclusion...

It takes a lot of courage for rape victims to come forward, especially (in this case) against characters who wield such power over one's livelihood.
BaffertsWig is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-10-2017, 09:29 AM   #47
davew

Quote:
You are a defender of sex predators and those who enable them. That's pretty sleazy, fat boy.
democrats are like that, they also idolize Bill Clinton for all he has done...
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-10-2017, 10:01 AM   #48
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaffertsWig View Post
Well that was a pretty big jump to conclusion...

It takes a lot of courage for rape victims to come forward, especially (in this case) against characters who wield such power over one's livelihood.
He's desperate. Desperate to "get me" and will say anything to try and do it.

The ultimate snowflake. He's taken to blaming victims of abuse as being enabling because he doesn't like me.

The funny thing is he clearly has no bottom. Should be fun to see just how low I can get him to go.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-10-2017, 10:02 AM   #49
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
democrats are like that, they also idolize Bill Clinton for all he has done...
Perfect example of the lowest common denominator I mentioned. Where did I do what he accuses me of Dave? Enlighten me....
Old 10-10-2017, 10:37 AM   #50
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
I didn't think you could answer it. Your twist on this is your way of trying to get me on tilt, like I've had you on tilt for MONTHS. Not going to happen. I've never defended predators or people who enable them. Anyone with a 3rd grade reading comprehension can see that, which is why Woodtoo can't.

I'm too smart for you man. Haven't you figured that out by now?

The fact you keep trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator here speaks VOLUMES about just how messed up I've gotten you.

Have a nice day sweetheart!
I didn't think you'd answer the question. You know I'm right. And you know you'd be very angry if there were adults who knew about this predator, and they didn't expose him and therefore didn't protect your daughter.

You like to think you're the smartest guy in the room, but you're not smarter than the rest of us here. You're the vilest, I'll give you that.

So try to twist this into me blaming the victim. It doesn't work, because everyone here is smart enough to see through you. I never blamed Judd for what happened to her. I blame her for being one of apparently many who didn't expose him in 20+ years, resulting in at least 8 others (with more coming out of the woodwork, and perhaps one case of rape) who unknowingly put themselves in a position to be victimized by him.

I said early on you don't want to debate this with me. That's because I've lived it. The statute of limitations had passed before we found out, but we exposed him and did everything we could to protect other young girls who could be victimized. The victims were strong as adults and never felt they were to blame for what happened and were proud to do the right thing by pointing a finger and protecting others. This is how it should be.

Now you have a nice day too.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-10-2017, 11:01 AM   #51
BaffertsWig

Quote:

So kudos to Judd for finally coming forward. Jeers for not doing so 2 years ago when she had the chance, or in all the years prior when it'd been going on for an admitted "long time."

Jeers to all the others who knew and either covered for him or did nothing.

Quote:

So try to twist this into me blaming the victim. It doesn't work, because everyone here is smart enough to see through you. I never blamed Judd for what happened to her. I blame her for being one of apparently many who didn't expose him in 20+ years, resulting in at least 8 others (with more coming out of the woodwork, and perhaps one case of rape) who unknowingly put themselves in a position to be victimized by him.

I said early on you don't want to debate this with me. That's because I've lived it. The statute of limitations had passed before we found out, but we exposed him and did everything we could to protect other young girls who could be victimized. The victims were strong as adults and never felt they were to blame for what happened and were proud to do the right thing by pointing a finger and protecting others. This is how it should be.

So did you "jeers" every victim before the last for not coming forward sooner, when they had the chance, or in all the years prior when it'd been going on for an admitted "long time," which could have prevented everyone else from becoming a victim?

Last edited by BaffertsWig; 10-10-2017 at 11:02 AM.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:03 AM   #52
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
So did you "jeers" every victim before the last for not coming forward sooner, which could have prevented everyone else from becoming a victim?
You quoted the answer to that question:

Old 10-10-2017, 11:05 AM   #53
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
I didn't think you'd answer the question. You know I'm right. And you know you'd be very angry if there were adults who knew about this predator, and they didn't expose him and therefore didn't protect your daughter.

You like to think you're the smartest guy in the room, but you're not smarter than the rest of us here. You're the vilest, I'll give you that.

We're talking about two separate things creep. You've got such a hard on for me that you're illogical.

Judd was the victim of abuse by this guy. You blamed what happened to others on her because she didn't come forward. You victim blamed. Period.

I could care less about your attempt to save face with your personal take. The damage has been done. You don't know a thing about me, what I've lived through or what experiences I have.

Face it...you're a douchebag creep with a giant unwarranted ego and I trample it everyday. That's the only reason I keep coming back. To torture you.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:07 AM   #54
BaffertsWig

Well you jeers'd Ashley Judd for not coming forward sooner, so in your anecdote, did you jeers the one you personally know for not coming forward sooner when he/she had the chance? I mean, a long time must have elapsed as you said the statue of limitations had run out.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:14 AM   #55
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
We're talking about two separate things creep. You've got such a hard on for me that you're illogical.

Judd was the victim of abuse by this guy. You blamed what happened to others on her because she didn't come forward. You victim blamed. Period.

I could care less about your attempt to save face with your personal take. The damage has been done. You don't know a thing about me, what I've lived through or what experiences I have.

Face it...you're a douchebag creep with a giant unwarranted ego and I trample it everyday. That's the only reason I keep coming back. To torture you.
And you're defending those who enable sexual predators to continue victimize others.

And it's "couldn't care less." That you could care less means the opposite than what you meant it to mean. A smart guy like yourself should know this.

Keep opening your mouth and showing everyone here how there's nothing but black inside you. You do more harm to yourself than anyone else. Let's see how many people you fight with today.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:24 AM   #56
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Well you jeers'd Ashley Judd for not coming forward sooner, so in your anecdote, did you jeers the one you personally know for not coming forward sooner when he/she had the chance? I mean, a long time must have elapsed as you said the statue of limitations had run out.
They were children when they were abused. As I said, they were strong as adults.

Judd was an adult when this happened, and let 20+ years elapse. She admitted to hearing many stories over the years of it continuing to happen, so she knew it wasn't a one-time instance with her. She also had these people to join forces with as a group to expose him.

She was asked for her help with an expose on Weinstein 2 years ago, but declined to do so.

Whatever power Weinstein held over her 20+ years ago was long ago diminished. Even 20+ years ago, it was only power over a career trajectory, so she and others chose career or money or fame over protecting others. In those 20+ years, all that changed considerably as she became a star, and then mostly retired from the industry some 10 or more years ago. I'd have to look up the last movie she was in, but she mostly retired when she married the racecar driver.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:29 AM   #57
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
And you're defending those who enable sexual predators to continue victimize others.

And it's "couldn't care less." That you could care less means the opposite than what you meant it to mean. A smart guy like yourself should know this.

Keep opening your mouth and showing everyone here how there's nothing but black inside you. You do more harm to yourself than anyone else. Let's see how many people you fight with today.
I'm defending those who enable? Show me one time I've done that. I'm defending someone who was a victim. Period.

Thanks for the grammar lesson. Now I know you're bankrupt with thoughts and grasping.

I'm harming myself with total strangers? Oh no! How can I live with myself? That's the difference between me and you R Kelly...I could care less what anyone here thinks of me.

You do. You're Mr Internet. A failure in life so you're desperate to be king of an anonymous message board. Impressive
Old 10-10-2017, 11:32 AM   #58
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
I'm defending those who enable? Show me one time I've done that. I'm defending someone who was a victim. Period.

Thanks for the grammar lesson. Now I know you're bankrupt with thoughts and grasping.

I'm harming myself with total strangers? Oh no! How can I live with myself? That's the difference between me and you R Kelly...I could care less what anyone here thinks of me.

You do. You're Mr Internet. A failure in life so you're desperate to be king of an anonymous message board. Impressive
Whatever. I'm giving you the last word, and moving on. People here can read and decipher for themselves.
Old 10-10-2017, 01:49 PM   #59
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
The Times article opens with Judd's account that she had been sexually harassed in a hotel room at the Peninsula Beverly Hills two decades ago. She details that he met her wearing a bathrobe, only to ask the actress, who had arrived to the room after a night shoot filming Kiss the Girls, if she would give him a massage or watch him shower.

By naming him, Judd confirms that a story published in Variety two years ago on this exact date was about Weinstein. That widely circulated article detailed the Peninsula encounter but at the time she declined to name him.

Judd added that it was necessary to come forward now: "Women have been talking about Harvey amongst ourselves for a long time, and it's simply beyond time to have the conversation publicly."

The Times reports that in total, eight women shared stories similar to Judd's, that Weinstein had a pattern of alleged misconduct. He would appear "nearly or fully naked in front of them, requiring them to be present while he bathed or repeatedly asking for a massage or initiating one himself," reports the Times.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp...expose-1046114

So kudos to Judd for finally coming forward. Jeers for not doing so 2 years ago when she had the chance, or in all the years prior when it'd been going on for an admitted "long time."

Weinstein is culpable for his actions, and all who knew are culpable for allowing him to continue.
Like I said...it was pretty much an open secret in Hollywood...yet Weinstein, during all that time, gave money to women's causes, buddied up to Hillary, and was seen as a liberal champion...funny stuff...even for Dahoss
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-10-2017, 01:55 PM   #60
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Here's a question for you and Dahoss.

I think we can all agree Ashley Judd had a firm place in Hollywood for years after she was abused by Weinstein. She wasn't desperate for work, and I doubt a woman who can get onstage and openly harangue the POTUS is scared of anyone.

She wasn't hiding the fact that she was abused, as she had talked about it openly in the press years ago...but she refused to name her abuser when she revealed the abuse in that Vanity Fair article years ago...why is that?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-10-2017 at 01:57 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: