Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > PaceAdvantage Arlington Outing 2016 - Sat July 23d

Old 07-23-2016, 10:42 AM   #76
jdhanover

Sorry to hear that Stuball

My guess is we will move inside

Al - ikeika and I will be late to breakfast 15 min give or take
jdhanover is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-23-2016, 10:48 AM   #77
Capper Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuball
Sorry guys I can't make it ---way too much heat for me...heat an me don't do well together...

Stuball

I made italian beef yesterday so will settle for that as my taste of Chicago
Sorry to hear this. There's always next year.

"The Law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich, as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."

Anatole France

Capper Al is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-23-2016, 10:49 AM   #78
Capper Al

At the Dunton House. Table is in the back.

"The Law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich, as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."

Anatole France

Capper Al is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-24-2016, 10:25 AM   #79
deueler9

Just would like to thank Jon for setting this up, and was nice to meet you all! We had a smaller group due to the heat but moved inside to simulcast center in the air conditioning. John, George, Capper Al and Jon, best of luck and hope to see you all again at Arlington.....Jon good luck to you with Disorderly Conduct hope to see you in the winners circle!
Greg
deueler9 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-24-2016, 01:10 PM   #80
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by deueler9
Just would like to thank Jon for setting this up, and was nice to meet you all! We had a smaller group due to the heat but moved inside to simulcast center in the air conditioning. John, George, Capper Al and Jon, best of luck and hope to see you all again at Arlington.....Jon good luck to you with Disorderly Conduct hope to see you in the winners circle!
Greg
Amen Brother! I came here today to express those very sentiments. I hope nobody had too much difficulty carrying their winnings home. I put mine in a thimble and had room left over. It was good to meet you and John, and good to see Capper Al and Jon.
Old 07-24-2016, 10:22 PM   #81
jdhanover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
Amen Brother! I came here today to express those very sentiments. I hope nobody had too much difficulty carrying their winnings home. I put mine in a thimble and had room left over. It was good to meet you and John, and good to see Capper Al and Jon.

Would have been nice to have hit a few more but that is the way it goes sometimes. Great seeing all of you and look forward to future days at the track. I tend to get there every couple of weeks...so if you are going, ping me.

Disorderly Conduct is being pointed to a race on Saturday. Fingers crossed as I think it will be a small a class jump...gotta hope there is not much other early speed -- I think as the horse seems to want the front end.

Thanks Al for the breakfast idea.

See y'all in the winners circle in the future!
jdhanover is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-05-2016, 12:15 PM   #82
Valuist

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Would've liked to have attended, but I only can get to Chicago about once or twice a year.
Valuist is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: