Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-10-2017, 05:23 PM   #16
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
I had a few beers with Elvis last night. (Drinking with someone eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches is really disgusting, by the way.) He said that Hitler had major plastic surgery some time ago, changed his name to George Soros, and has been using the stolen Nazi gold to establish the Fourth Reich, but using the politically correct cover name of Open Society.

Elvis said that Soros (Hitler) has been quite despondent since the US elections, because a big part of his plan relied on getting his prime protege, Hillary Clinton, elected. After the election, he once again retreated to his bunker and has not been seen since.
I knew it! I know you took a risk telling everybody, so we appreciate it.

Mums the word, everybody.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2017, 08:21 PM   #17
betovernetcapper

Hitler didn't seem to think he was going to lose until the very end. Germany had rockets, jets, heavy water & a team working on the atomic bomb. The Japanese also had an atomic bomb team. Despite all the mistakes he made, the tools for victory were there. If he would have thought to use the jets as fighters instead of recognizance planes, it might have been a game changer. If the Germans & Japanese trusted each other enough to collaborate on the atomic bomb, they may have gotten it first, a real big game changer.
Even if he thought they were going to lose, he was so closely watched that if he was discovered to have an exit strategy, the government might have begun to unravel.
The above being said if half of this is true, you don't live to be 128.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler%27s_health

My posts & letters & avatars & whatever reflect solely my own world view- Born in 1948 and never an I.C.E. visit
betovernetcapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2017, 11:26 PM   #18
elysiantraveller

The final hours of Hitler's life are fairly well documented by bunker survivors many of whom were captured and tortured by the Soviets. I trust that along with eight years of prison camp provided a fairly accurate timeline of what really happened.

Regardless the much more interesting WW2 conspiracy is the Rudolph Hess flight and Nazi peace offers early in the war. A secret the British government is still hell-bent on keeping in the dark as they recently extended its Top Secret classification through 2040-something.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2017, 08:29 AM   #19
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Exactly...and if that could happen, it could easily have happened that Hitler escaped. Lots of Nazis escaped...you mean to tell me the top Nazi of all time didn't get out?

Yeah...nobody had a camera back then to take a picture of Hitler's body...I know...I know...they took pictures of everything else, but nobody thought to take a picture of Hitler's dead body, the most celebrated picture of all time...no, they hurried up and burned his body...yeah right.

Come on people...

The problem with him escaping is his distinct look, voice and the fact his evil face was probably recognized by more people than anyone else in the world. I saw pictures somewhere of how Hitler could have altered his appearance, long hair, no hair, ZZ top beard, clean shaved etc,etc. You can still tell it is him. You can find pictures of him as a young teenager, you can still tell it was him.

If the USA thought he survived the bounty on his head would have been so high his own mother would have turned him in. He also would have little or no allies which would have made concealing him impossible.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2017, 09:36 AM   #20
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
The final hours of Hitler's life are fairly well documented by bunker survivors many of whom were captured and tortured by the Soviets.
Yeah, very well documented. No one agrees, the bodies were burned, the skull fragments the Soviet's thought were his were proven to be a woman's, and the "remains" were later conveniently exhumed, cremated, and scattered as if no one would would be interested in proving that he was actually dead. And of course if he had escaped, I'm sure the first thing other loyal Nazis would have done is rat him out and not make up a story about him being dead.

Conspiracy theories exist because the evidence is sketchy and the official story does not make any sense. In this case, we know the US helped Nazi scientists escape and we know other ranking Nazis escaped on their own.

Does that prove he escaped too?

Absolutely not.

The official story may in fact be correct or at least close enough to be considered accurate. That may be the most likely scenario. The problem is there is no real evidence for it and there were also reports of Nazis living in South America from multiple sources, troves of Nazi materials found in that area, and that's where some of the ex Nazis were captured.

"Adolf Hitler killed himself by gunshot on 30 April 1945 in his Führerbunker in Berlin.[a][b][c] His wife Eva Braun committed suicide with him by taking cyanide.[d] That afternoon, in accordance with Hitler's prior instructions, their remains were carried up the stairs through the bunker's emergency exit, doused in petrol, and set alight in the Reich Chancellery garden outside the bunker.[1] Records in the Soviet archives show that their burnt remains were recovered and interred in successive locations[e] until 1970, when they were again exhumed, cremated, and the ashes scattered.[f]

Accounts differ as to the cause of death; one states that he died by poison only[g] and another that he died by a self-inflicted gunshot while biting down on a cyanide capsule.[h] Contemporary historians have rejected these accounts as being either Soviet propaganda[i][j] or an attempted compromise in order to reconcile the different conclusions.[h][k] One eyewitness recorded that the body showed signs of having been shot through the mouth, but this has been proven unlikely.[l][m] There is also controversy regarding the authenticity of skull and jaw fragments which were recovered.[n][o] In 2009, American researchers performed DNA tests on a skull Soviet officials had long believed to be that of Hitler. The tests and examination revealed that the skull was actually that of a woman less than 40 years old. The jaw fragments which had been recovered were not tested.[2][3][p]"

Last edited by classhandicapper; 09-11-2017 at 09:41 AM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2017, 09:57 AM   #21
elysiantraveller

Not saying its impossible. Just that a lot of people who were within the bunker corroborate the same story under serious duress; IE NKVD interrogation and the Gulag.

The lack of forensic evidence is understandable given the circumstances surrounding it.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:12 PM   #22
Marshall Bennett

Seems suicide would be his only option. Seriously doubt he'd fail either. Other Nazi leaders took the same route.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2017, 12:59 PM   #23
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Seems suicide would be his only option.
I agree. I would presume that with the usual Nazi precision, his people had plans prepared to get him out, probably to Argentina.

He was clearly unbalanced at the end, and doubt that his ego would let him contemplate going from absolute ruler of Europe to a fugitive hiding out in South America. Better to go out with the supreme sacrifice for the Third Reich.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:21 PM   #24
Greyfox

I had lunch with Jimmy Hoffa last week.
He asked me why no photos were taken of a dead bin Laden?
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2017, 01:41 PM   #25
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
I had lunch with Jimmy Hoffa last week.
He asked me why no photos were taken of a dead bin Laden?
That's why there are still conspiracy theories surrounding the actual timing of bin Laden's death.

It's one thing to not want to splash photos of his dead body all over the mainstream media (which incidentally they did do with Saddam, his sons, and Gaddafi). It's another to not take photos at all. At that point you are telling the public to trust the government. That would be all well and good even we didn't catch the government lying on a regular basis about all sorts of things and the media in cahoots with the government.

I think a lot of people are convinced Frank Sheeran killed Hoffa given that he admitted it.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 09-11-2017 at 01:42 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2017, 02:16 PM   #26
MONEY

I heard that Hitler made a small fortune selling homemade meat tenderizer & marinades on the corner of 125th st. & St. Nicholas ave in N.Y.C. He eventually sold his recipes to some entrepreneurs.
Then he bought an apartment at The Broadmoor in Washington DC where he inconspicuously lived the rest of his life.
Old 09-11-2017, 03:56 PM   #27
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
That's why there are still conspiracy theories surrounding the actual timing of bin Laden's death.

It's one thing to not want to splash photos of his dead body all over the mainstream media (which incidentally they did do with Saddam, his sons, and Gaddafi). It's another to not take photos at all. At that point you are telling the public to trust the government. That would be all well and good even we didn't catch the government lying on a regular basis about all sorts of things and the media in cahoots with the government.

I think a lot of people are convinced Frank Sheeran killed Hoffa given that he admitted it.
Photos were taken of Bin Laden and shown to ranking members of the Armed Forces committee.
Old 09-11-2017, 03:59 PM   #28
Greyfox

Quote:
Photos were taken of Bin Laden and shown to ranking members of the Armed Forces committee.
But not to the public?
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2017, 04:10 PM   #29
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
But not to the public?
They chose not to. The statement was none were taken. I distinctly recall ranking House and Senate members stating they has seen them. Even opponents of the President.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:57 PM   #30
woodtoo

Quote:
They chose not to. The statement was none were taken. I distinctly recall ranking House and Senate members stating they has seen them. Even opponents of the President.
Why do they think he will be martyred more if his bullet ridden corpse is shown?
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: