Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-04-2024, 07:30 PM   #121
ElKabong

https://twitter.com/TamarHallerman/s...5Es3_&ref_url=

Well,that's it for Fani and Wade

New: Fulton defendant Shafer coming forward with a new witness, Cobb co-chief deputy DA Cindi Lee Yeager, whom he says had convos with Terrence Bradley between 8/23-1/24. Says she can corroborate that DA Willis and Nathan Wade were in a relationship earlier than acknowledged
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-07-2024, 11:03 AM   #122
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Fanny's troubles may just be starting.
Add tax fraraud to the list.

Wade bilked over 2,000 hours, without the legal inventory of what his time was spent on, and Fanny illgally authorized payment. Two assistents of Wade's also filed close to7 7 times as many undocumented hous and were paid.

Disqualified Hell, this could well be prison time!
Old 03-07-2024, 11:07 AM   #123
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post

Wade bilked over 2,000 hours, without the legal inventory of what his time was spent on, and Fanny illgally authorized payment. Two assistents of Wade's also filed close to7 7 times as many undocumented hous and were paid.

Are you racist and sexist? Haven't you heard of self-directed reparations?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-07-2024, 11:38 AM   #124
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post

The definition of racist seems to be ever evolving, sometimes it depends which way the wind is blowing. I think the articles posted on MSN and they average about 3 front page linked white bashing ones a day are some of the most absurd made up shit known to man kind. The white bashing which I believe became acceptable under POS racist Barack Obama seems to be gaining momentum with no signs of slowing. Why aren't any Republicans calling out the BS?

What I think is pathetic is liberals eat up the narrative like we are all living in the Jim Crow south. They are brainwashed into not believing their own eyes.
Case in point, how many of them think Biden is running the country and does not have advanced dementia?

Back to the white bashing with all of them being black people oppressing racists. Every couple weeks MSN will publish an article by a black woman saying white strangers are always walking up to them and touching their hair.

In 63 years on this planet I have seen that happen once and I am very observant. Who was the one time offender, me! For the record she grabbed my hand and put on her head and told me to feel her nappy hair. That was that Tina Turner/Whitney Houston looking girl at work I have mentioned previously.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-07-2024, 03:25 PM   #125
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Retail theft qualify?
Old 03-07-2024, 04:39 PM   #126
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Bilked? Was that a Freudian slip?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-07-2024, 08:35 PM   #127
ElKabong

Quote:

Listened to megyn Kelly podcast last night, this is willis and Wade's biggest problem. It'll take years but their ability to practice law has an expiration date now. It's a long process but it's going to happen

Ironic. They tried to hang Trump on charges that are iffy at best, but fani is in deep shit for lying under oath, shady financial goings on and more. Ironic as hell.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 03-08-2024, 01:08 AM   #128
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I’m thinking this judge doesn’t have the balls to disqualify them.

He is either waiting too long (makes me wonder) or he’s writing a 150 page reason to not disqualify or 150 pages of middle of the road pablum and not disqualify them.

But if he was going to hammer them, I think he would have done it in less than 2 weeks
Old 03-08-2024, 10:34 AM   #129
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Dude...they fixed an election.

You think they're just gonna hand out more wins to Trump after the 9-0 SCOTUS decision?

I think you're totally correct in your analysis.
Old 03-08-2024, 10:48 AM   #130
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I’m thinking this judge doesn’t have the balls to disqualify them.

He is either waiting too long (makes me wonder) or he’s writing a 150 page reason to not disqualify or 150 pages of middle of the road pablum and not disqualify them.

But if he was going to hammer them, I think he would have done it in less than 2 weeks
The judge is up for re-election. Currently he has no opponents, but they are suggesting competition...
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-08-2024, 12:28 PM   #131
ElKabong

The judge has to deal with the real possibility of Atlanta burning like it's 1865 by booting fani. He may just keep her on, which imo is good for Trump. Neither of them appear bright. Merchant has already run rings around them when it comes to factual evidence and decorum.

Fani willis and Wade both are looking a long, lengthy battle to save their career. My bet it takes 3 or 4 years but both won't be able to practice law once the state is done with them. This is their last hurrah but they're not up to it
Old 03-08-2024, 12:40 PM   #132
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
The judge has to deal with the real possibility of Atlanta burning like it's 1865 by booting fani.
Nah...no way

People aren't that stupid. I guarantee you people of any race would see through that bullshit in about 3 seconds.

You need to give people more credit.
Old 03-14-2024, 12:19 AM   #133
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Nah...no way

People aren't that stupid. I guarantee you people of any race would see through that bullshit in about 3 seconds.

You need to give people more credit.
Like the LA cops being found not guilty in the Rodney king case?

Two people have placed their names on the ballot to run against the presiding judge last week. Pressure is on him not to kick fani off. We'll see what happens
Old 03-14-2024, 10:48 AM   #134
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

This nothing compared to Rodney King.
Old 03-14-2024, 05:06 PM   #135
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Decison could be coming down very soon.
Judge just dropped a bombshell - 3 of Fanny's charges against Trump are dropped.

In NYC, Bragg says he is willing to delay 30 days the bogus chargethere.
That whole case may be thrown out, too.

Tic tok..........