Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 10-16-2004, 06:31 PM   #1
jackad

FOR SALE: ALL-IN-ONE, VERSION 6

I f you have been dying to get your hands on this latest version of ALL-IN-ONE but haven't wanted to pay Cynthia Publications' price of $495 (+S&H), here is an offer that you can't afford to miss!

I'll sell you my copy for only $350, postage included.
That's for the entire package: program, manual, 2004 pars.
AND I'll throw in without additional charge CynPub's latest publication "Longshots: The Long-Range Look."
This now sells for $39 (+S&H) while it's still on an introductory sale; then it's going to go up to $49.

You can read about these products and check their prices by going to www.cynthiapublications.com. Click on Online Store to go to the Longshot book; then click on Handicapping Software for All-in-One.

If you want ALL OF THE ABOVE for only $350, I suggest you not wait too long to contact me. The last time I offered a program for sale on this forum, it was sold within the first 18 hours.

jackad2000@yahoo.com
jackad is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2004, 07:46 PM   #2
Jeep

All in One

Some guys are really phoney. I gave the All-In-One program to Jacka__ Free because it didn't fit my style of handicapping and hoped he might be able to use it. Now he wants to sell it. What a guy.
Jeep
Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2004, 10:01 PM   #3
jackad

Jeep,
You're right, I forgot all about that. I remembered having bought it. Now I'm selling it because I need the money due to a serious illness. You'll notice I recently sold another program; it was for the same reason.

Jack
Old 10-16-2004, 10:44 PM   #4
JimG

Quote:
Originally posted by jackad
Jeep,
You're right, I forgot all about that. I remembered having bought it. Now I'm selling it because I need the money due to a serious illness. You'll notice I recently sold another program; it was for the same reason.

Jack
Jack,

Hope everything goes okay regarding the illness. Best of luck.

Jim
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2004, 12:22 AM   #5
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Ditto, Jack....good luck.
Old 10-17-2004, 12:50 AM   #6
jackad

Jeep,
Now my recall is finally clearing up. I did purchase my copy of All-in-One from Cynthia Publishing; this is the program I'm now selling.

The program you gave me was The Master Handicapper (wasn't it?), for which I did thank you profusely at the time. I used it for a while and then sold it recently both for the reason I cited at the time and due to my illness. Or was the program you gave me MPH, which I am still using and have not sold?

Forgive this remaining vagueness in my recall; it happens sometimes when you get old.

Jim G and Tom,
Thanks for your kind words. I try not to seek out sympathy but I do appreciate it when it's offered.

Jack

Last edited by jackad; 10-17-2004 at 12:59 AM.
Old 10-17-2004, 01:02 PM   #7
Jeep

All-in-One

Jack, I know nothing about Master Handicapper. I got in a contest with Dick Mitchell where if you beat him on a day at the races he gave the winners the ALL-IN-ONE. I beat him and he sent the program to me. It wasn't my cup of tea. You inquired about it on PA. I told you I would send it to you for your inspection and use if it fitted your handicapping style. I sent it to you and you did thank me. I find it curious that you don't remember this. My point is, you are selling something given to you free and that is the only point I was trying to make. I, also send my regrets about the illness in your family.
Regards,
Jeep
Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Reply