Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-24-2021, 06:19 AM   #1
biggestal99

Yet another lie by the GOAT

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/cnn-f...100554532.html

No wonder his rating are sinking like titanic.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2021, 08:34 AM   #2
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post

Allan
You strain at a gnat just to swallow a camel! What about all the lies put forth by the lamestream media, government and public health officials for nearly a year now about this covid "pandemic"? I just posted yesterday that WHO finally acknowledged publicly (what they have known all along!) that the PCR tests are producing too many false positives and recommended different testing protocols. Really? Who would have ever thought?.

Months ago on the "Crimes Against Humanity" thread I posted about this and of course all the mind-numb, robotic libs on this forum dismissed the news.

So, even if Tucker lied, what is that petty lie compared to the one that has thrown this country into panic, chaos,fear and turmoil all these months by over-reporting every single day new cases?
Old 01-24-2021, 02:11 PM   #3
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You strain at a gnat just to swallow a camel! What about all the lies put forth by the lamestream media, government and public health officials for nearly a year now about this covid "pandemic"? I just posted yesterday that WHO finally acknowledged publicly (what they have known all along!) that the PCR tests are producing too many false positives and recommended different testing protocols. Really? Who would have ever thought?.

Months ago on the "Crimes Against Humanity" thread I posted about this and of course all the mind-numb, robotic libs on this forum dismissed the news.

So, even if Tucker lied, what is that petty lie compared to the one that has thrown this country into panic, chaos,fear and turmoil all these months by over-reporting every single day new cases?
It doesn't make sense that he just blatantly "lied" about this. He's by far not a stupid person.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2021, 02:16 PM   #4
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
It doesn't make sense that he just blatantly "lied" about this. He's by far not a stupid person.
I don't believe he did either. He's too sharp to get himself ensnared into a lie.
Old 01-24-2021, 02:27 PM   #5
davew

wait, if CNN hears this from Tucker and then puts the stuff back on Tucker is lying?

How about WAPO changing their article about VP Harris after she was elected? Isn't it funny how she was mocking those in jail or waiting for trial?

https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/washin...risoner-story/
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2021, 02:56 PM   #6
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
wait, if CNN hears this from Tucker and then puts the stuff back on Tucker is lying?
That is exactly what CNN did. The COVID TRACKER was down for awhile and then re-posted after he mentioned it.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2021, 03:01 PM   #7
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post

How about WAPO changing their article about VP Harris after she was elected? Isn't it funny how she was mocking those in jail or waiting for trial?

https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/washin...risoner-story/
My thoughts exactly!
Old 01-24-2021, 03:13 PM   #8
lamboguy

this guy Tucker Carlson has always been a tough guy to figure throughout his career. first he works for the weekly standard, then he goes to CNN, from there over to MSNBC, then he makes it over to FOX NEWS. i don't know where he goes after FOX, but he might be getting a little confused with all his career moves.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2021, 03:15 PM   #9
mostpost

I don’t watch CNN very often, but on MSNBC the Covid tracker is up sometimes and sometimes it is not. Apparently nimnuts saw one of the times CNN was not displaying the tracker and assumed it was down permanently.

Before you ask, the tracker is usually displayed when there are Pandemic related stories being discussed.
Old 01-24-2021, 03:42 PM   #10
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
I don’t watch CNN very often, but on MSNBC the Covid tracker is up sometimes and sometimes it is not. Apparently nimnuts saw one of the times CNN was not displaying the tracker and assumed it was down permanently.

Before you ask, the tracker is usually displayed when there are Pandemic related stories being discussed.
I've been painfully listening to CNN Newsroom for the past hour or so, and the only time the COVID-19 tracking graphic is up is when they are talking about the China virus. They used to have it up all of the time; apparently, they no longer need the crutch.
Old 01-24-2021, 03:53 PM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Allan
LOL

Good one.

Maybe wait until the year is more than 24 days old?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoy...h=73bb7dcb1643

But I get it...you're liberal...you're a Democrat....you thrive on the shortest of trends...
Old 01-24-2021, 04:09 PM   #12
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
LOL

Good one.

Maybe wait until the year is more than 24 days old?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoy...h=73bb7dcb1643

But I get it...you're liberal...you're a Democrat....you thrive on the shortest of trends...
CNN has crushed Fox since the election.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2021, 04:17 PM   #13
boxcar

Quote:

Allan
Correction: Fox chose to self-destruct on election night, otherwise CNN on its best day would never crush Fox even on its worse day.
Old 01-24-2021, 04:19 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Allan
I don't care about FOX. I speak only about the GOAT
Old 01-24-2021, 05:26 PM   #15
davew

Quote:

Allan
I am sure they will still be crushing it until the impeachment scam is over, but after that, what is left? asking about the color scheme in air force one and saying how Dr. Biden is showing us how loving marriages and first ladies should act in the white house ? something not seen since Michelle...
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply