Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Harness Racing

Old 06-07-2020, 12:27 PM   #1
Muddy
Muddy

Scioto Sunday 6-7

R1) Loutenant moves up to nw10 to be cl 30. Gets a driver upgrade might worth a bet if price is right. Check out the replay of his last race.

A couple horses to watch Tuesday @ Mohawk off nice qualifiers.
R4) Nylander
R6) Johann

Last edited by Muddy; 06-07-2020 at 12:38 PM.
Muddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-08-2020, 12:10 AM   #2
1GCFAN

Mud- The seems to be a miserable post at SD. I don't know the stats but they have to be bad. Seems the wins or is on the board nearly every race.

Widger and Delong had a good Sunday night. Wished they would have won for me. I did get a second from Sam. That last race was a gem for Delong. He sucked up third with the from the gate saved ground and made a three wide move to win going away at 44-1.
1GCFAN is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-08-2020, 10:03 AM   #3
Muddy
Muddy

+19 post is 3rd best behind only the which is an amazing +71 and the + 27. The +5 the rest of the posts are Negative.

Friday night both the & were ITM 9 of the 14 races. Both with only 2 wins.

That one horse in the 1st was totally out classed. It needs a drop in class for sure.

Last edited by Muddy; 06-08-2020 at 10:14 AM.
Muddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-08-2020, 10:58 AM   #4
bigeastbeast

Did you see the Northfield shipper last night?

Ghost Pine dead heated at 54-1,so I had to take 23-1.I also had the place Noah Z.Tam for $39.Still,my best three on the night failed to hit the board.So,you never know.
bigeastbeast is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-08-2020, 05:05 PM   #5
1GCFAN

Mud - Surprised by those stats for the . I usually only watch the later events. The isn't surprising as it has been the top post the last few years.

Beast - I joined the card a bit after your DH. I went back and looked an your Ghost Pine was a legitimate player.

IMO, overall the drivers haven't been that agresive compared to previous meets. I think it has to do with the horses needing races and maybe the connections are waiting for purses to get back to normal. They are running for 25% less than last year. The racino is allowed to open June 19.
1GCFAN is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: