Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 05-31-2020, 10:37 PM   #1
Lazz

Need help - looking for best source for ‘1 page’ entries.

Hi,

Does anyone out there have any suggestions on where to pull up an easy ‘1 page’ sheet showing just entries (pop’s, jockey, morning line odds)?

I know there Equibase for entry info, but honestly, I’m just looking for something easy I can print out for my Dad, who’s locked down in quarantine, loves to play the horses, but is 100 percent computer illiterate!!!

On a related note, is there a site or App out there that might be an easy way for him to pull up Race Programs pretty easily, if I can teach him how to use the App? Again, looking for something very easy for a senior citizen.... (pay site or free, either one is fine).

Appreciate any advice or suggestions! Thank you!!
Lazz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-31-2020, 10:44 PM   #2
Fred Mertz

Does he have the attention span of a circus monkey?

I do, and that's why I enjoy these one horse race threads here.
Fred Mertz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-31-2020, 11:01 PM   #3
Suff
Beat up 💪

In formulator drf, under analysis drop down tab is/was a nice one pager.
You only can/could access it if you buy the card.

Not sure if its still available with all the changes there.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-01-2020, 12:07 AM   #4
Blenheim
Race Player

Free Download or Roadtrip w/Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazz View Post
Hi,

Does anyone out there have any suggestions on where to pull up an easy ‘1 page’ sheet showing just entries (pop’s, jockey, morning line odds)?

I know there Equibase for entry info, but honestly, I’m just looking for something easy I can print out for my Dad, who’s locked down in quarantine, loves to play the horses, but is 100 percent computer illiterate!!!

On a related note, is there a site or App out there that might be an easy way for him to pull up Race Programs pretty easily, if I can teach him how to use the App? Again, looking for something very easy for a senior citizen.... (pay site or free, either one is fine).

Try the links below and tell Dad best of racing luck .

https://www.brisnet.com/product/past-performances/FPP (Need PDF reader)

http://www.brisnet.com/content/2020/...office-stores/

Last edited by Blenheim; 06-01-2020 at 12:15 AM.
Blenheim is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-01-2020, 08:28 AM   #5
CheckMark

Quote:
Hi,

The best app for looking @ Entries would have to be Horse Races Now(I have it right now) or Equibase app which also includes a betting calculator!

There is a site for showing entries called Trackinfo and its just the basic one but don’t think there is just 1 sheet.

Tell your dad best of luck!
Old 06-02-2020, 12:40 AM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suff View Post
In formulator, 3rd selection in the drop-down under Analysis & Stats Menu.

Quick Sheet.

Tough times - But if you're able, make a bet at Belmont this Wednesday.

Are you trolling me now for real? You're just gonna start giving stuff away?
Old 06-02-2020, 12:55 AM   #7
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Its a hidden product within a product. The OP and others probably would have bought a subscription. Surfacing it for one important day outweighed the infringement. Free sample.

I was sitting here, Loot or Infringe? There's some nice Jordan Nike's I was contemplating looting, in the end, went with infringe.
Old 06-02-2020, 01:30 AM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Its a hidden product within a product.
Not really...it's called QUICKSHEETS and it's available here:

https://shop.drf.com/

under DRF QUICKSHEETS
Old 06-02-2020, 02:22 AM   #9
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
Not really...it's called QUICKSHEETS and it's available here:

https://shop.drf.com/

under DRF QUICKSHEETS
There we go, $1.50 and easy for the old man. What’s your sneaker size?

Miami looters have me on a curfew , mf’rs. 9pm - 6 am, if you’re out you can be arrested.

Still, I’m out on the beach 2 am with my star gazer app. Jupiter & Saturn visible in the Miami night sky.

This is what it looks like to the naked eye.

Old 06-02-2020, 02:59 AM   #10
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
For shits and giggles, I checked , and funny enough, since June 2nd 2019, through today June 2nd 2020, I’ve started 25 threads. Twenty five in a year.

Yahoo’s & trolls start threads all the time with stupid shit that’s on the front page of a 1000 websites and all over the national news. Throw that shit in a thread that exists. I come here and hit “new posts” and its lazy of me , but I click on it and its all attention seeking troll shit.

Fair for me to say because I contribute a lot of neat content. With only 25 threads mind you. Don’t shove yourself into members faces with clown shit. I have no appetite for it at the moment. All good here. Patience thin.
Old 06-02-2020, 03:45 AM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Fair for me to say because I contribute a lot of neat content. With only 25 threads mind you. Don’t shove yourself into members faces with clown shit. I have no appetite for it at the moment. All good here. Patience thin.
We just had a ton of discussion about posting PPs and links to PPs and sites that aggregate links to PPs and whatnot...and you decide to post an ACTUAL PRODUCT attachment...knowing full well it's not welcome here...but you did it anyway.

I know...you're awesome so I should just let it slide...and meanwhile take shit from all the industry folks who monitor this site...gimme a break suff.

Really.

(You're king of links and king of internet and you couldn't find QuickSheets on the DRF site, staring you right in the face in the shop? You must be slipping)

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 06-02-2020 at 03:47 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2020, 09:30 AM   #12
sharkey11

hey suff do you rember the bellringers @ SUF good ole jim hannon lots of snowy days spent at suffering downs. hanging around the 100 dollar windows lol
sharkey11 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2020, 09:57 AM   #13
dlivery

Nice

Back on Topic
dlivery is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2020, 10:16 AM   #14
pat

If you have a DRF bet acct.and access it through the old site. You can get a 1 page entry sheet called profile sheet.
pat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2020, 10:28 AM   #15
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Hi,

If you can teach him an app, why not just use the DRF entries page. Free, but it would never fit onto one page. You might have to setup a free account. I taught a truck driver friend at the OTB how to find that and the free DRF results charts. You might get the entries without an account, but when I want the results pdf's it always wants me to sign in. That can be done automatically too.

Last edited by FakeNameChanged; 06-02-2020 at 10:29 AM.
FakeNameChanged is offline   Reply With Quote Reply