Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 06-02-2020, 01:09 PM   #16
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
We just had a ton of discussion about posting PPs and links to PPs and sites that aggregate links to PPs and whatnot...and you decide to post an ACTUAL PRODUCT attachment...knowing full well it's not welcome here...but you did it anyway.

I know...you're awesome so I should just let it slide...and meanwhile take shit from all the industry folks who monitor this site...gimme a break suff.

Really.

(You're king of links and king of internet and you couldn't find QuickSheets on the DRF site, staring you right in the face in the shop? You must be slipping)
I missed the discussion on that subject. I understood why you took it down, and I apologize. I didn’t go on about it? Np. I did the loot/infringe post humorously. Then moved on. It Shouldn’t of been posted. I didn’t ask for any special status or exception. I made a mistake. It won’t happen again.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2020, 02:14 PM   #17
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey11 View Post
hey suff do you rember the bellringers @ SUF good ole jim hannon lots of snowy days spent at suffering downs. hanging around the 100 dollar windows lol

In those days, I was first floor grandstand, by the chalk board. Do you remember where that was? The old chalk board? Next to the mens room.

You’ve been up to Saratoga? They still ring the bell up there, 17 minutes to post.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2020, 02:42 PM   #18
horseplayer

Brisnet sells for $1 per track a "scratch sheet" that is one page has entries, speed rating for each horse , top 3 speed , class pace horses for each race , odds , jockey.
horseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2020, 03:02 PM   #19
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseplayer View Post
Brisnet sells for $1 per track a "scratch sheet" that is one page has entries, speed rating for each horse , top 3 speed , class pace horses for each race , odds , jockey.
Yea I was going to say that but did not know what he was really looking in regards to handicapping info on a sheet or entries
Old 06-02-2020, 04:00 PM   #20
HHE10
BANNED

HPI Bet gives out the Brisnet Picks and Power Plays for free (instead of buying all for $2).

Has the basic stuff on there and also shows top 3, speed, class and paces horses as well.
HHE10 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2020, 04:17 PM   #21
sharkey11

ya suff the chalk board right across from the 100 dollar windows .i never did get to the spa . the bellringers were a group that would have a guy @ the 100 dollar window with a walkie talkie and another outside with binoculars and a walkie talkie when hannon said an there off horses would run up like 100 yards or so and theyd bet the leader just before the totes would lock an bell would ring . one of the reasons vegas and others wouldnt book bets from SUF . lol i lived in malden about 6-7 miles from there
sharkey11 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2020, 04:25 PM   #22
horseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHE10 View Post
HPI Bet gives out the Brisnet Picks and Power Plays for free (instead of buying all for $2).

Has the basic stuff on there and also shows top 3, speed, class and paces horses as well.
LINK ??
horseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2020, 04:28 PM   #23
HHE10
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseplayer View Post
LINK ??
Sent you pm
HHE10 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 08:56 PM   #24
citygoat

program at a glance at churchilldowns.com

go to churchill downs site and check out programs at a glance
citygoat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 11:44 PM   #25
Lazz

Just want to thank everyone for their suggestions and help. Definitely appreciated, and some really good help!

Thank you!!!
Lazz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply