Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 09-12-2016, 11:11 AM   #2896
horses4courses

What else?

chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 11:13 AM   #2897
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
You know she is in trouble when the NY Daily News admits that her first instinct is to lie.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-pneumonia-cover-story-proves-instinct-lie-article-1.2788402
Has Hillary Clinton ever been "caught" telling the truth?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 11:30 AM   #2898
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Some people here are either fooling themselves or trying to fool others regarding some basic facts.

Hillary has a health problem. Even the lefty media, like the Washington Post and Politico, have finally admitted that.

That health problem or problems seriously impair her ability to run even a low profile, part time campaign.

Her "medical episodes" are so common that she doesn't even bother to seek immediate medical attention, but just goes away until they pass in order to avoid the negative publicity.

If she can't handle a low profile, part time campaign, how can she handle a full time, high pressure job? What happens if she is in the middle of a "medical episode" when the phone rings at 3 AM?
Just like Valerie Jarrett, Huma will answer the phone, consult her Jihadi connections and then order what's best for Iran 👍
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 11:36 AM   #2899
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I love the coverage of this in the media. Every article I read about her "medical incident" on 9/11, the only thing they write is that she "stumbled" while entering the van.

Are you kidding me? That's it? What about her condition before entering the van. What about that she couldn't even walk. She didn't stumble. She had to be basically THROWN into the van because she couldn't walk on her own.

I read one law enforcement eyewitness say she was tossed into the van "like a side of beef." Can't remember where I read that quote, but you can bet it wasn't in the NYT or Washington Post.

However, if that were Donald Trump, you'd bet the "side of beef" quote would be a part of every headline from MSNBC to Daily News to every left-leaning rag in the country.

If it were Donald Trump, they would be analyzing that video's every frame, along with multiple medical professional commentary, speculating on what might have caused him to appear catatonic and stuff as a board, unable to move.

The bias and cover-up is beyond disgusting at this point.

If this were John McCain, his campaign would be over right now.

Where's the press's demand to see Clinton's medical records spread out on a table for them to examine for 60-90 minutes, like they did McCain?
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 11:37 AM   #2900
Grits

Just read a link that revealed (1) She's experienced three blood clot episodes. She's been on Coumadin since 1998. Another link indicated. (2) She also has HypoThyroidism which she takes medication for as well.

Don't know anything about this site, only noted the links.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/hillarys-...health-scares/

https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-inf.../thyroid-tests

I didn't know that she was on either of these meds. But both conditions would explain a great deal. Just the HypoThyroidism, alone, if her TSH level gets off, this would cause tremendous fatigue. Unknowing, I only spoke of the Coumadin, yesterday, after Class wrote about her severe concussion.

Still say, I believe they're lying. This is not about walking pneumonia, all pneumonias require a chest xray to diagnose. And on top of this, if she believes getting back on an aircraft is a wise thing after maintaining she has pneumonia, she's delusional. It's the worst thing she could do. One doesn't want to breathe recirculated air when they have pneumonia and are in need of rest and a curtailed schedule. The pace of a political campaign is brutal, even for one in excellent health.

(One side note..the only reason I entered this conversation is my son's health problems: heart, lung, and thyroid diseases, and my knowledge of them. Repeated pneumonias, hospitalizations in ICU, one of which permanently and severely damaged his lungs. These are not world problems. They are health problems. One doesn't play with either of them, gentlemen. Including those running for the highest office in the land.)
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 11:45 AM   #2901
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits

Still say, I believe they're lying. This is not about walking pneumonia, all pneumonias require a chest xray to diagnose. And on top of this, if she believes getting back on an aircraft is a wise thing after maintaining she has pneumonia, she's delusional. It's the worst thing she could do.
An experienced internist, based on publicly available information, speculates that she has aspiration pneumonia.

Quote:
Another more worrisome possibility comes to mind. I raise this second possibility because of Hillary’s history of neurological illnesses (blood clot in brain, concussion), hints raised on the internet in Wikileaks documents and by others that she may have a neurological disease like Parkinson’s, and her by now well documented history of recurrent coughing fits. This second possibility is that she has an aspiration pneumonia.

I consider aspiration pneumonia to be the more likely cause because it unifies all the pieces of disparate information that are available on Hillary’s medical condition. A diagnosis of aspiration pneumonia raises profoundly troubling implications for her possible election as president.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/09/rockin-pneumonia-a-unifying-diagnosis.php
Old 09-12-2016, 11:49 AM   #2902
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Mostie and the media must think a catatonic Hillary would make a better president than Donald Trump. In fact, I truly do believe they think this.

That is the only explanation as to why there is no demand to see her medical records spread out on a table, like John McCain.
Old 09-12-2016, 11:57 AM   #2903
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Mostie and the media must think a catatonic Hillary would make a better president than Donald Trump. In fact, I truly do believe they think this.
Hillary can't handle a 9/11 ceremony and they think she could handle an actual 9/11 attack.
Old 09-12-2016, 12:03 PM   #2904
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses
Typical lib response. Ignore the bad news and take a nap.
Old 09-12-2016, 12:06 PM   #2905
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

A self-professed liberal's take (this guy was booted off of Huff Post...they've been scrubbing their site a lot lately):

[YT=""]r84UYqcUIoo[/YT]
Old 09-12-2016, 12:08 PM   #2906
forced89

Trump has character issues; Hillary has health issues; and Gary Johnson is uninformed. We have no reasonable choice. The only way out of this mess is for Hillary to withdraw due to health issues and be replaced with somebody competent. I'm assuming no way Trump will withdraw.
forced89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 12:08 PM   #2907
Grits

Clocker, my dad's death, just weeks ago, was brought on by aspirational pneumonia. And yes, he had repeated swallow tests over the last two years. Those are money makers for the hospitals.

One thing I'd note. Other unbiased, prominent medical professionals, internists, or otherwise, would not ever use the term, coughing fits. Never. They'd use the term--episode. Fits isn't acceptable in medical terminology.

Both of them, Hillary and Trump, are too far up in age (read: old) to be president. We are, again, so screwed.
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 12:11 PM   #2908
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Donald Trump just turned 70, and by all outward appearances, appears to be in good health. He has kept up an insane schedule of campaigning with no visible hiccups in terms of health.

There is no reason to think he won't be able to serve a 4 year term as President.

Hillary, on the other hand...
Old 09-12-2016, 12:13 PM   #2909
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Typical lib response. Ignore the bad news and take a nap.
I feel sorry for horsey.
No one has bothered to translate this into a language he understands.
So I will fix that here and now.

For you, horsey.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg falling.jpg (26.1 KB, 43 views)
Old 09-12-2016, 12:18 PM   #2910
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Speaking of Donald Trump's health, if he were to start gaining a significant lead in the polls, I would then and only then start worrying about his health...big time...given the strange phenomenon of Clinton adversaries suddenly meeting untimely demises.