Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-23-2022, 04:32 PM   #31
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Unfortunately for you, Russian collusion to get Trump to win the presidency is a fact that has been proven with their infiltration on social media and elsewhere. It is not a baseless claim.
proven by whom?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2022, 05:40 PM   #32
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
It's not ugliness. It's a unending drive for JUSTICE.

Big difference.

VOTER SUPRESSION...LMAO

Yeah, whatever you say pal.

Cry me some more rivers. Just like Trump cries about the rigging.

Different side of same coin.

You are absolutely FULL OF SHIT and have been almost from day one on this forum.
OK Moron. Bet me that I am full of shit. I have links of what Stacy said. Go ahead and make your own reality, wimphead. But when push comes to shove you'll fold like the pussy that you are.

You like how I can talk shit too? Big fooking deal. I was raised in Brooklyn's ghetto streets and can talk much meaner and nastier than you if i want.

But I grew up and realized that's not where its at to be a jerk like you. To mistreat people because of their beliefs. People like you are absolute nobodies. Pure garbage. You would never talk like that in person if you saw me.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2022, 05:44 PM   #33
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
This post is so full of Shit you need Charmin...for your Ears.

You must be REALLY triggered about things to post something this Idiotic.
You and PA. Two peas in a pod. If they didn't have 4 letter derogatory words you guys would be illiterate.
Old 08-23-2022, 05:49 PM   #34
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Why unfortunate for me? Trump served out his term. The unfortunate ones were you brain-dead TDS-afflicted dimwits who were powerless to stop him and to impeach him out of office.
:
The only brain dead is you. Even Trump publicly called on Russia to help him in the campaign against Hillary

Last edited by Light; 08-23-2022 at 05:53 PM.
Old 08-23-2022, 05:53 PM   #35
Light
Veteran

Hey PA and the other Dueshbag

There are other guys on this forum with your point of view. But they are able to make their points without gaslighting. Most of the time I stop posting because you have no control of your emotions and go 4 letter ape. I took some license here to match you but this is not healthy. So if you want me to respond further, talk without hostility. Because you are peanuts on the world stage.
Old 08-23-2022, 05:54 PM   #36
mostpost

Quote:
It's not ugliness. It's a unending drive for JUSTICE.

Big difference.

VOTER SUPRESSION...LMAO

Yeah, whatever you say pal.

Cry me some more rivers. Just like Trump cries about the rigging.

Different side of same coin.

You are absolutely FULL OF SHIT and have been almost from day one on this forum.

Which threatens democracy more?

Trump walking around saying the election was rigged?

Or Hillary Clinton actually paying Russians for a fake dossier designed to not only prevent Trump from winning in 2016, but also used after he was elected to try and TAKE HIM DOWN. Getting her pals in the FBI and elsewhere in the "Justice" Department AND CONGRESS to further her cause along the way, not to mention she got OBAMA to spy on CARTER PAGE (and thus the TRUMP CAMPAIGN ITSELF).

You call yourself intelligent? Answer THAT question.

What's the BIGGER threat?
That’s an easy one to answer. Trump walking around saying the election was rigged is infinitely more damaging to democracy. Because not only was the claim false, but Trump incited his followers to break the law, storm the Capitol and overthrow the will of the American people.

Hillary didn’t pay Russia for any dossier, fake or real. The dossier was compiled by Christopher Steele, a British citizen. He was paid by a law firm working for the DNC. Not everything in the dossier has been proven, but some of it has.

It is also untrue that the dossier was used to justify the FBI investigation into links between the Russians and Trump’s campaign. That investigation began in July 2016. The FBI did not receive the Steele dossier until the end of September.

Also, Obama did not spy on Carter Page. That was the FBI for legitimate national security reasons. Unlike under Trump, the FBI at that time was independent of the White House.

Also, while the Steele dossier was mentioned in the FISA application, the approval was based on other factors including intercepts of Russian communications, confidential sources and statements by George Papadopoulos.
Old 08-23-2022, 06:13 PM   #37
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
proven by whom?
How about the Mueller Report, which listed many instances of Russian misinformation on Social Media platforms, while also listing several ways in which Trump and/or his associates obstructed Justice.
Old 08-23-2022, 06:30 PM   #38
boxcar

Quote:
The only brain dead is you. Even Trump publicly called on Russia to help him in the campaign against Hillary
Meathead, you can't recognize sarcasm when you hear it!? Even the two special prosecutors, who between them might have attained to a 50 IQ, didn't use Trump's remarks as evidence, proving they were smarter than you are!

I've always known you were slow on the uptake but until now didn't realize you might have a pretty tough time competing against crickets in the smarts department.
Old 08-23-2022, 06:32 PM   #39
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Meathead, you can't recognize sarcasm when you hear it!?
No, not from you. You're not funny. The only thing funny about you is your stupidity.
Old 08-23-2022, 06:41 PM   #40
lex

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
How about the Mueller Report, which listed many instances of Russian misinformation on Social Media platforms, while also listing several ways in which Trump and/or his associates obstructed Justice.
Holy geez. Misinformation on social media? Say it isn't so.

Putin is glad Democrats wasted so much time on this though. Almost like you did his bidding.

It is funny how fast Russia went from a big nothing to the most evil force on earth so quickly though. Putin was fine until he found Twitter and that was just a bridge too far.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2022, 07:41 PM   #41
boxcar

Quote:
No, not from you. You're not funny. The only thing funny about you is your stupidity.
Not from anyone you can't. I was talking about Trump's sarcasm, which was actually aimed at Hilliary and the Deep State at that time when the DOJ was "investigating" all the official, classified files on her private server. You're hopelessly naive, which according to scripture makes you simple-minded. Just sayin'....
Old 08-23-2022, 08:07 PM   #42
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Hey PA and the other Dueshbag

There are other guys on this forum with your point of view. But they are able to make their points without gaslighting. Most of the time I stop posting because you have no control of your emotions and go 4 letter ape. I took some license here to match you but this is not healthy. So if you want me to respond further, talk without hostility. Because you are peanuts on the world stage.
The left only understands hostility at this point, so I am left with no choice but to communicate in the fashion with which they can fully understand.
Old 08-23-2022, 08:12 PM   #43
boxcar

Quote:
The left only understands hostility at this point, so I am left with no choice but to communicate in the fashion with which they can fully understand.
Did that stale box of cracker jacks just liken you to peanuts?
Old 08-23-2022, 10:11 PM   #44
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Please post a link and supply examples.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2022, 10:26 PM   #45
TJDave

Quote:
She blamed a LIE for her loss...then created a LIE to try and get the democratically elected president removed from office.

Tell me again how "adult" Democrats are when they lose.
I am not defending her. Only that she conceded defeat. Something which Trump and his supporters haven’t done.