Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-08-2019, 01:56 PM   #31
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahossdaboss View Post
You’re so wrapped up in your own anger you missed the joke.

I’m glad to be atop the hill of ridicule and mockery. Here...that’s a compliment.

A reminder, you’re incapable of getting under my skin. I’m too smart for that. Yet every time I post to you, you go off the rails. So who’s really the dumb one?
There is no anger at all here so trying to brand me as angry or mean will only show others how petty and idiotic you are -- how many times have you been tossed from here for being mean, angry and a bully, once again?

You do not have a sense of humor, just like your doppleganger -- you both have proven to us that you both lack brain power, common sense, and especially nuance, to say the least. In the past when you and your doppleganger got called out for saying something mean spirited, you both defaulted to -- hey, don't you know it was joke? No joke, you were snarky and got called out on it and tried to back track.

I have never tried to get under your skin so you can chalk up yet another one of your incorrect, self-serving analysis.

Yes, you're right at home on top of ridicule and mockery, where you do belong. Glad to help.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2019, 02:09 PM   #32
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
There is no anger at all here so trying to brand me as angry or mean will only show others how petty and idiotic you are -- how many times have you been tossed from here for being mean, angry and a bully, once again?

You do not have a sense of humor, just like your doppleganger -- you both have proven to us that you both lack brain power, common sense, and especially nuance, to say the least. In the past when you and your doppleganger got called out for saying something mean spirited, you both defaulted to -- hey, don't you know it was joke? No joke, you were snarky and got called out on it and tried to back track.

I have never tried to get under your skin so you can chalk up yet another one of your incorrect, self-serving analysis.

Yes, you're right at home on top of ridicule and mockery, where you do belong. Glad to help.
You want to box me still?
Dahossdaboss is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2019, 02:12 PM   #33
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post

“Us”

Strength in numbers. Old guys acting like junior high kids who get their rocks off trying to bully those who view the world in a different light than they do.

Very impressive!
Old 04-08-2019, 02:17 PM   #34
elysiantraveller

Lost in all of this is the fact the Administration is going to back Child Separation and the current head of DHS is leaving because she doesn't want to break the law...
Old 04-08-2019, 02:25 PM   #35
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
You want to box me still?
I've never wanted to box you...am I still angry?
Old 04-08-2019, 02:28 PM   #36
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I’m honored. Of course what you post is untrue, but you’re full on tilt (again) and your (faux) mod power is getting to your head so you go girl!

You’ve created this complete and total mess. A mess that you had to shut down while I wasn’t even here because it was so bad. But of course I’m the problem.

There’s a lot of angry and dumb people here, it kind of goes with the territory. Your ilk by nature are pretty angry and dumb. I like to point it out.

So go ahead and ban me. That’s all you can do. But just know that I once again have you on tilt and that itself was worth the price of admission.

If you put enough emoticons in the post, does that negate the anger? Maybe I should try it? Might convince you otherwise.

Anyhoo (how's that for happy? Using anyhoo), you have swung and missed mightily on this one. I'm not angry. You don't make me angry.

In fact, the only reason I ever let you back on here is for my AMUSEMENT. You amuse me. Like a clown.

And I don't get angry. I get tired. You will know when I finally tire of you, again, and the amusement has faded away.

Never mistake it for anger though. That's a flaw on your end of things.

Oh, I almost forgot:

Old 04-08-2019, 02:29 PM   #37
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Lost in all of this is the fact the Administration is going to back Child Separation and the current head of DHS is leaving because she doesn't want to break the law...
Separating minors from their adult companions has been standard practice at the border since well before DJT came to town. But you know this.

Was anyone arrested in the Obama administration when they were doing this?

I ask because you say it would be breaking the law (unless I'm misinterpreting your post, which is entirely possible).

Not a whataboutism. Just wondering what happened to the law breakers in past administrations, because I don't recall anyone going to jail for separating minors from their adult companions at the border.
Old 04-08-2019, 02:31 PM   #38
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
If you put enough emoticons in the post, does that negate the anger? Maybe I should try it? Might convince you otherwise.

Anyhoo (how's that for happy? Using anyhoo), you have swung and missed mightily on this one. I'm not angry. You don't make me angry.

In fact, the only reason I ever let you back on here is for my AMUSEMENT. You amuse me. Like a clown.

And I don't get angry. I get tired. You will know when I finally tire of you, again, and the amusement has faded away.

Never mistake it for anger though. That's a flaw on your end of things.

Oh, I almost forgot:

We both know I’ve gotten you angry plenty of times. I have the pm’s to prove it. The rest is your usual swing and miss as it relates to me.

Old 04-08-2019, 02:32 PM   #39
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
I've never wanted to box you...am I still angry?
Do you think Reckless’ posts come across as angry?
Old 04-08-2019, 02:35 PM   #40
thaskalos

Does anybody know how many Trump-selected government officials have either quit or gotten fired during Trump's short tenure as POTUS?
Old 04-08-2019, 02:44 PM   #41
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Trump is like a puppet master - he flicks a finger and countless people start to dance.

MADA!

Last edited by Tom; 04-08-2019 at 02:45 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2019, 03:12 PM   #42
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Separating minors from their adult companions has been standard practice at the border since well before DJT came to town. But you know this.
This is false.

To the rest of your post... because this actually became "standard practice" under the Trump Administration and courts placed a injunction on it... not to mention Trump's very own EO ending it... its illegal now.

Why do you think Miller is calling for the DHS Legal team to be replaced? He needs new "we're just following orders" types to mount the legal battle.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 04-08-2019 at 03:15 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2019, 03:12 PM   #43
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
We both know I’ve gotten you angry plenty of times. I have the pm’s to prove it. The rest is your usual swing and miss as it relates to me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r6LGxhZCnIc
Have I ever threatened to box you via PM? Pretty sure the answer to that is a no.
Old 04-08-2019, 03:24 PM   #44
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Have I ever threatened to box you via PM? Pretty sure the answer to that is a no.
You are correct. Reckless wants to box me though. I know, I know I’m the angry one.

You have been pretty mad though via pm. Lots of words I can’t repeat here
Old 04-08-2019, 03:40 PM   #45
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Pace Advantage Pay per View(PAPPV) VIP's get front row.