Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Harness Racing

Old 09-25-2008, 04:15 PM   #1
Sea Biscuit

Mohawk Sept 25

Race 1. Hibbler (3/5) is a genuinely good colt having won 4 of his last 4 starts but there is one drawback. He has'nt raced for over 3 weeks. It might not mean much to a 2 year old but I will go with #4 Illsionsndream (15-1) who had a nightmarish trip in the William Wellwood Memorial Final getting parked in a very fast middle half. #4 with 7-8-6

Race 3 #5 Sports Passion. Has good early speed and has shown some good races at Grvr and Fmld. #5 with #2

Race 5 #1 Keystone Wendy. F/O effort failed due to the slow upfront pace. Field is devoid of any good front runners and will make amends tonite. #1 with 8-6-3

Race 6 #1 Zorgwijk Inclusive. I am sucker for horses who show tough wrong fraction miles from bad posts even when they happen to be in Sarnia. #1 with 5-10

Race 7 #4 Super Killean. Figures to lead the charge whether he can finish the job tonite only time will tell. #4 with 2-1

Race 10 #6 Hottie Hanover Came from behind from the 9 hole to get up for second on a half mile track. Never seen Duston Jones win a race at Mohawk lets hope he gets in the winners circle this time.

Race 11 #7 JM Clarice. Should repeat. Bet this guy last time out and he did'nt dissappoint me.

Good Luck to all

Last edited by Sea Biscuit; 09-25-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Sea Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2008, 03:20 AM   #2
Sea Biscuit

Results Mohawk Sept 25

Race 1. Hibbler (3/5) is a genuinely good colt having won 4 of his last 4 starts but there is one drawback. He has'nt raced for over 3 weeks. It might not mean much to a 2 year old but I will go with #4 Illsionsndream (15-1) who had a nightmarish trip in the William Wellwood Memorial Final getting parked in a very fast middle half. #4 with 7-8-6

Result 1 I was right about Hibbler who went down as a 45 cents favorite. #4 Illusionsndream made a break and the #8 won and paid $99 and change

Race 3 #5 Sports Passion. Has good early speed and has shown some good races at Grvr and Fmld. #5 with #2

Rseults Race 3 #5 Sports Passion was 3rd by 1/2 length.

Race 5 #1 Keystone Wendy. F/O effort failed due to the slow upfront pace. Field is devoid of any good front runners and will make amends tonite. #1 with 8-6-3

Results Race 5 #1 Keystone Wendy ended up the track and the #6 and #8 was the exacta

Race 6 #1 Zorgwijk Inclusive. I am sucker for horses who show tough wrong fraction miles from bad posts even when they happen to be in Sarnia. #1 with 5-10

Result Race 6 #1 Zorgwijk made a break and was nowhere and the #10 won the race and paid $7.

Race 7 #4 Super Killean. Figures to lead the charge whether he can finish the job tonite only time will tell. #4 with 2-1

Rseult Race 7 Super Killean won wire to wire and paid $9.90

Race 10 #6 Hottie Hanover Came from behind from the 9 hole to get up for second on a half mile track. Never seen Duston Jones win a race at Mohawk lets hope he gets in the winners circle this time.

Results Race 10 #6 Hottie Hanover could'nt even keep pace with the others and I don't even why they bother to bring their horses here to Mahowk from Sarnia.

Race 11 #7 JM Clarice. Should repeat. Bet this guy last time out and he did'nt dissappoint me.

Result race 11 #7 JM Clarice was badly interferred with and ended up 4th.
A Good playback horse next week

Last edited by Sea Biscuit; 09-26-2008 at 03:27 AM.
Sea Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply