Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 03-25-2021, 07:27 AM   #1
Kbatch57

The Master Magician ValueTech

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has the manuals or CD's /DVD's for the The Master Magician ValueTech Program and would be willing to sell or rent them.

Please feel free to contact me by PM or email.

Thanks!
Kbatch57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2021, 06:03 PM   #2
Kbatch57

Wow! 137 views and no comments, PM's or emails.
With the popularity of the Program I would of thought that someone would have responded.

I inherited the Program from a relative without any documentation, so I was hoping that someone might be able to provide some assistance.

Thanks and good handicapping!

Ken
Old 03-26-2021, 06:36 PM   #3
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbatch57 View Post
Wow! 137 views and no comments, PM's or emails.
With the popularity of the Program I would of thought that someone would have responded.

I inherited the Program from a relative without any documentation, so I was hoping that someone might be able to provide some assistance.

Thanks and good handicapping!

Ken
I never used that program but I do use Valuecapper which is basically what TMM morphed into. I am not positive but I am not sure that Post Time Daily files will even work with that software any more. Probably you should email Michael Pizzolla at michael@posttimedaily.com. He is pretty quick to respond and he is a very nice guy. Sorry I cant be of more help.

Best,

Matt H
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2021, 06:48 PM   #4
Kbatch57

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
I never used that program but I do use Valuecapper which is basically what TMM morphed into. I am not positive but I am not sure that Post Time Daily files will even work with that software any more. Probably you should email Michael Pizzolla at michael@posttimedaily.com. He is pretty quick to respond and he is a very nice guy. Sorry I cant be of more help.

Best,

Matt H
Hi Matt,

Thanks for the response. I downloaded Post Time Daily 2.0 which comes with some files from August of 2007. I was able to export the files and import into TMM.

So, that part appears to be functioning. Next step would be to download some current files and export them to see if it still processes current files.

My main issue is not having any documentation to know how the program functions and what everything means

Once again, thanks for the reply!

Regards,

Ken
Old 03-28-2021, 12:34 PM   #5
MacTavish

Ken, I agree with Matt Haney. Email or call Michael Pizzolla. He's a good guy and prompt to respond.

I have a PDF copy of "The Master Magician ValueTech Software Module Quick Start Guide" that Michael's assistant sent me years ago. It's only 7 pages long though so there's not a lot to it. Ask if they have a copy they'll send you and if they don't, ask if it's okay if I send it to you. It's copyrighted and I don't want to give stuff away that isn't mind to give. (BTW it's almost 20 years old so they may not have a copy anymore.)

The Quick Start Guide is useful but what you really want is a copy of Michael's book "Handicapping Magic." It's long out of print but there are used copies available on Amazon if you're willing to spend $50-$100. Post Time Daily has a PDF version that they might send you, especially if you have an account with them. All of Pizzolla's concepts are in that book. The program just does all of the calculations for you.

Mick
MacTavish is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2021, 12:49 PM   #6
Kbatch57

Hi Mick,

I will go ahead and send Michael an email then.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Ken
Old 03-29-2021, 01:09 PM   #7
Kbatch57

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTavish View Post
Ken, I agree with Matt Haney. Email or call Michael Pizzolla. He's a good guy and prompt to respond.

I have a PDF copy of "The Master Magician ValueTech Software Module Quick Start Guide" that Michael's assistant sent me years ago. It's only 7 pages long though so there's not a lot to it. Ask if they have a copy they'll send you and if they don't, ask if it's okay if I send it to you. It's copyrighted and I don't want to give stuff away that isn't mind to give. (BTW it's almost 20 years old so they may not have a copy anymore.)

The Quick Start Guide is useful but what you really want is a copy of Michael's book "Handicapping Magic." It's long out of print but there are used copies available on Amazon if you're willing to spend $50-$100. Post Time Daily has a PDF version that they might send you, especially if you have an account with them. All of Pizzolla's concepts are in that book. The program just does all of the calculations for you.

Mick
Hi Mick,

Received an email from PTS Support which stated the following "There is no quick start guide for this software".

They did not address any of my other questions regarding Manuals, CD.DVD and Copyright.

Thanks,

Ken
Old 03-29-2021, 05:36 PM   #8
jp320

I have all manuals CDs DVD.
williampage715@yahoo.com

Bill
jp320 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2021, 10:37 PM   #9
jp320

I āpologize for my mistake handicapping māgiį vālutek is on
Cassette ānd 8 traįk tapes. I have the wr8tten manuals.
Bill
jp320 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2021, 12:59 AM   #10
omar2

I HAVE THE ADVANCED MASTERY COURSE IN HANDICAPPING MAGIC. 14 DVDS ON A 64GB FLASH DRIVE. IF YOUR STILL INTERESTED LET ME KNOW. I JUST PLUG INTO THE COMPUTER OR USB ON DVD PLAYER AND WATCH IT ON TV.
OMAR
omar2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-20-2021, 11:16 PM   #11
omar2

TMM DETAIL 043021 CD R10 R11.pdf

IN MY OPINION, MOST HANDICAPPERS HAVE BECOME TO WRAPPED UP IN BREAKING DOWN THE RACES WITH PROGRAMS THAT HAVE BECOME SO COMPLICATED THAT I'LL QUOTE A WISE MAN WHO ONCE SAID " I CAN'T SEE THE TREES BECAUSE THE FOREST IS IN THE WAY".
THIS IS A SAMPLE OF RACES ON OAKS DAY THIS YEAR WITH MY TMM PROGRAM THAT I USE AND YES I USE A FEW OTHER PROGRAMS ALSO JUST TO PIQUE MY OWN CURIOSITY. WE'RE ALWAYS SEEKING CORROBORATION.
BUT HERE'S THE POINT: I SORT MY PROGRAM BY THE PROGRAMS ODDS LINE AND AFTER HANDICAPPING HUNDREDS OF RACES I FOUND THAT IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I PICK MY OWN PACE LINES OR JUST LET THE PROGRAM DO ITS OWN THING. AFTER SORTING BY THE PROGRAM ODDS, WITH ABOUT 3 MINUTES LEFT TO POST I PUT IN OR WRITE DOWN THE ACTUAL BOARD ODDS AND THIS IS WHAT I LOOK FOR: I LOOK FOR BOARD ODDS(IN DESCENDING ORDER) THAT ARE BELOW THE PROGRAMS ODDS LINE. IN RACE #10 THAT WOULD BE FIRST THE #3, THEN THE #8, NEXT THE #9 AND FINALLY MAYBE THE #'S 11&5. IN THIS RACE I LANDED ON THE #8 BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH HE'S 7/2 AND THE #3 IS 4-1, THE PROGRAM ODDS ON THE #8 IS 14-1 WHILE THE #3 IS ONLY 6-1. THAT TELLS ME THE REAL MONEY IS GOING ON THE #8.
THEY RAN 8-10-4-9-11. $2 EX. 48.60. NICE $10.40 WIN PRICE.
THIS CAN BE DONE WITH ANY PROGRAM THAT GIVES U AN ODDS LINE, AND YOU'LL KNOW IN SHORT ORDER IF THAT PROGRAM'S GOOD OR NOT.
IN RACE 11 WE HAVE THE #10 FOLLOWED BY THE #,S 6-12-4 & 3.
THEY RAN 10-12-11-3-6. NICE $2 EXACTA $37.80.
IN RACE 9, I SEE THE #10 FOLLOWED BY THE 6-8 & 3.IN A WIDE OPEN RACE LIKE THIS I WOULD CERTAINLY USE THE PROGRAMS TOP 3 HORSES, IF THE ODDS WARRANT IT AND THEY CERTAINLY DID WITH THE 7.
THEY RAN 7-10-1-3-11. THE $2 EX. PAID $187.40.
I HOPE THIS HELPS SOME OF YOU.
OMAR

CD 043021 R10 eqbPDFChartPlus.pdf, CD 043021 R11 eqbPDFChartPlus.pdf,CD 043021 R9eqbPDFChartPlus.pdf
omar2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: