Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 12-02-2020, 04:30 PM   #7951
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Not only did Fauci say that, but so did the CDC and the NIH. So was Trump wrong for following the "experts" then or is he wrong in not following them now? Their credibility is rightly shot. The truth is that most of the benefits of masks is to keep people from putting their hands on their noses and mouths. The same protection can be afforded by washing your hands consistently and not touching your face. The main benefit of masks are for those who do not practice good hygiene. There is some benefit in keeping those that are sick from spraying large volumes of virus into the air but it is less than the cucks think.
Nurses and doctors disagree with you. Who should I believe...people with expertise or an online expert with a hard on for guys that get under his skin...tough choice.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 04:36 PM   #7952
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Nurses and doctors disagree with you. Who should I believe...people with expertise or an online expert with a hard on for guys that get under his skin...tough choice.
https://www.vumc.org/health-policy/s...t-Oct%2027.pdf

To your point, please see the charts on page 2 - I'm not sure why people can't accept the basic point about masks.
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 04:59 PM   #7953
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike View Post
https://www.vumc.org/health-policy/s...t-Oct%2027.pdf

To your point, please see the charts on page 2 - I'm not sure why people can't accept the basic point about masks.
I believe it is a myth that there are huge swaths of the population refusing to wear masks.

Prove me wrong.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 12-02-2020 at 05:00 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 05:09 PM   #7954
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I believe it is a myth that there are huge swaths of the population refusing to wear masks.

Prove me wrong.
Did he say that?
Old 12-02-2020, 06:36 PM   #7955
Ocala Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

Prove me wrong.
Wait, what? You live in Florida? Our governor has practically outlawed their use.
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 07:12 PM   #7956
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post
Wait, what? You live in Florida? Our governor has practically outlawed their use.
BullSHIT....it's JUST the natives here SEE the POLITICS behind it....you can do WHAT you feel is necessary....freedom OF choice....go BACK north if you don't like it....
Old 12-02-2020, 07:17 PM   #7957
woodtoo

Quote:
Another guy who doesn’t care about me but posts about me non stop. Does your wife know you love me?
My God someone put this kid down for the night.
Old 12-02-2020, 07:18 PM   #7958
sammy the sage

Quote:
If you insist on needling me Tom I’m not going to be as nice to you as I’ve been. A man of your age in your physical condition had a serious episode and I don’t want to stress you out and make it worse.

He emphasizes the wrong words. Kind of weird you hadn’t noticed since you’re obviously so smart.
Says the one who can't debate a topic...but is ALL ABOUT PERSONAL insults....a troll....GOT it....
Old 12-02-2020, 07:23 PM   #7959
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
Says the one who can't debate a topic...but is ALL ABOUT PERSONAL insults....a troll....GOT it....
What topic would you like to debate?
Old 12-02-2020, 07:24 PM   #7960
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
My God someone put this kid down for the night.
Did you take your Metamucil yet?
Old 12-02-2020, 07:28 PM   #7961
Ocala Mike

Quote:

go BACK north if you don't like it

"Florida - love it or leave it"; the new mantra? The only natives in this state are Seminoles.

Anyway, going to Tampa Bay Downs on Sat. to see my daughter's 1% horse run in the Sandpiper ("Gulf Coast"). Masks are mandatory and social distancing is supposed to be in play. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 07:37 PM   #7962
Andy Asaro

https://www.rebelnews.com/breaking_d...discrimination

Excerpt

The DOJ alleges that city officials violated the Religious Land Use and Institutilized Persons Act (RLUIPA) b y targeting the Orthodox Jewish community through zoning ordinances restricting religious schools and home synagogues, and did so in a way that discriminated against the group to prevent them from using their property consistent with their faith.

“In this country, states, towns, and villages cannot make or enforce any law that abridges the privileges or immunities of American citizens, nor can they deny to any person within their jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws,” said Eric Dreiband, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division.

Last edited by Andy Asaro; 12-02-2020 at 07:38 PM.
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 07:37 PM   #7963
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
BullSHIT....it's JUST the natives here SEE the POLITICS behind it....you can do WHAT you feel is necessary....freedom OF choice....go BACK north if you don't like it....
Like in this post why would you emphasize a word like “of” in freedom of choice?

I mean the whole post is dumb and you’re a real moron but why that specific word?
Old 12-02-2020, 07:38 PM   #7964
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
https://twitter.com/racetrackandy/st...80246665756672

Excerpt

The DOJ alleges that city officials violated the Religious Land Use and Institutilized Persons Act (RLUIPA) b y targeting the Orthodox Jewish community through zoning ordinances restricting religious schools and home synagogues, and did so in a way that discriminated against the group to prevent them from using their property consistent with their faith.

“In this country, states, towns, and villages cannot make or enforce any law that abridges the privileges or immunities of American citizens, nor can they deny to any person within their jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws,” said Eric Dreiband, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division.
Imagine if you put all of this energy into a job.
Old 12-02-2020, 07:40 PM   #7965
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post
"Florida - love it or leave it"; the new mantra? The only natives in this state are Seminoles.

Anyway, going to Tampa Bay Downs on Sat. to see my daughter's 1% horse run in the Sandpiper ("Gulf Coast"). Masks are mandatory and social distancing is supposed to be in play. I'll let you know how it turns out.
lame...all blacks & whites & ect...are NOT native in the entire USA....

so you SHOULD BE happy as pigshit to wear a mask Saturday....the gov'nor AIN'T NOT permitting it....

so anyways...Best of Luck...seriously...and 1% DO happen!!!