Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 09-30-2020, 11:40 PM   #7336
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Called for ramping up massive testing and the rest in late March.
Added N95 masks later when masks' advantages became known

I believe you were bitching about not being able to find "Franco-American spaghetti O's", about the same time.

Any luck lately?
but the swamp at the CDC did not have a test that worked
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2020, 03:24 AM   #7337
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I was wearing a mask, social distancing, washing my hands, avoiding unnecessary crowds.....staying home.

What the F* more did I need to know to keep myself safe?

And yes, Spaghetti and MEATBALLLS, not O's.
And Ravioli. Got a good stock.
Thanks to my man Trump getting the economy back going as fast as possible.

I will certainly stock up if Biden wins, because food will be in very short supply, along with every other thing we need to live on. You know, when the moron shuts down the country.
I am so happy for you and your continental cuisine. Suggestion: Sock up on lots of anti-acid.You are gonna need it, post moron. Who political ass will you be kissing?

It was not 20/20 hindsight. When many of the denizens on PA OT, including PA were spouting off about their poorly understood version of "herd immunity",and a novel "laissez faire" epidemiology, I was simply posting successful approaches of other countries.

Last edited by hcap; 10-01-2020 at 03:29 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2020, 04:04 AM   #7338
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I am so happy for you and your continental cuisine. Suggestion: Sock up on lots of anti-acid.You are gonna need it, post moron. Who political ass will you be kissing?
You take for granted many things. You get away with tons of shit around here.

If anyone should take stock, it should be you.
Old 10-01-2020, 04:08 AM   #7339
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You take for granted many things. You get away with tons of shit around here.

If anyone should take stock, it should be you.
Such as?
Old 10-01-2020, 11:39 AM   #7340
jimmyb

Pants on fire

Denial: Gov. Cuomo Claims Coronavirus Patients Were Never Sent to Nursing Homes.

https://bongino.com/denial-gov-cuomo...nursing-homes/
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2020, 11:55 AM   #7341
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Denial: Gov. Cuomo Claims Coronavirus Patients Were Never Sent to Nursing Homes.

New York is a self inflicted wound, NJ as well. You get the government you voted for, no way around it

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...source=twitter

Why New York’s in a Depression and Texas Isn’t

The K-shaped recovery applies to geography too.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden

Last edited by ElKabong; 10-01-2020 at 11:57 AM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2020, 11:59 AM   #7342
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post

From Jimmyb's article, and worth noting

Governor Andrew Cuomo’s March 25th nursing home scandal has been the main reason why his state has had more coroanvirus deaths per capita than every other state in the union except for New Jersey (which also adopted a similar policy). If New York were its own country, it would have more coronavirus deaths per capita than any country in the world.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 10-01-2020, 12:08 PM   #7343
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Sock up on lots of anti-acid.You are gonna need it, post moron. Who political ass will you be kissing?

I will leave the anti-acids for you to use. IF Trump loses, it will not affect my life. I am not an obsessed, crazed, air-head who lives and dies TRUMP BAD.

So sad to see an alleged adult be reduced to the lifestyle and public persona you have degraded to here.

If Biden with, it will be YOUR balloon that bursts, not mine. If having Turmp win would mean having to descent the evolutinsary scale to your level, I would rather he lose.

No mater what happens hcap, YOU have already lost.
And no matter who is in the WH next year, YOU will always be nothing but a here.
Old 10-01-2020, 09:05 PM   #7344
RunForTheRoses

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/10/...se-of-reality/

For purposes here, all considered will be for this current year of 2020. As of this moment, according to the World Life Expectancy tables, total deaths have reached over 44 million out of a total population of 7.734 billion people. If this number is extrapolated out for this year, total deaths worldwide will be approximately 58.7 million. Average deaths per year worldwide currently average close to 60 million deaths per year, so this year is certainly not abnormal, and in fact seems to be slightly less than normal. How can this be, given that we are told we are in the middle of one of the most deadly pandemic periods in history, so deadly that the world has been shut down?

Total deaths ‘claimed’ due to the so-called Covid-19 have reached according to these tables, about 1.009 million so far, which includes all Covid-19 deaths worldwide counted since last year. This does not take into consideration that the CDC has stated that only 6% of all Covid deaths in the U.S. (and therefore most likely the world) are from Covid alone. Using the current number of cases claimed of approximately 34 million worldwide, and current deaths claimed of 1.009 million, this equates to a death rate of 0.0297. If only deaths due to Covid without multiple co-morbidities are considered, that death rate falls to 0.0018. Either way, there is no pandemic!
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2020, 09:57 PM   #7345
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
New York is a self inflicted wound, NJ as well. You get the government you voted for, no way around it

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...source=twitter

Why New York’s in a Depression and Texas Isn’t

The K-shaped recovery applies to geography too.
hold on, NY did better than all of the darker red states in hcap's chart

Attached Images
File Type: jpg nursing homes.JPG (90.3 KB, 3 views)
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2020, 11:20 PM   #7346
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
hold on, NY did better than all of the darker red states in hcap's chart
Not according to this>>

https://www.visualistan.com/2020/09/...-by-state.html

And, this little ditty below is the reason why NY #s are low (fake #s)

New York state is one notable case: The state does not report the number of COVID-19 cases that have occurred in its nursing homes, so it is ranked #45 in this story. However, about 6,600 residents and staff of long-term care facilities have died of COVID-19 in the state—the second-highest LTC death toll of any state. And this number may be an undercount, according to recent reporting by the Associated Press.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...19/ss-BB17VzTd

Last edited by ElKabong; 10-01-2020 at 11:24 PM.
Old 10-03-2020, 10:31 AM   #7347
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Heard this on a local talk show this morning - might be worth looking into. I can't say for sure it happens likes, but go donate blood (always a good thing) and when they test it, they will see if you have anti-bodies for COVID so you know if you have had it already........FWIT.
Old 10-03-2020, 02:06 PM   #7348
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Heard this on a local talk show this morning - might be worth looking into. I can't say for sure it happens likes, but go donate blood (always a good thing) and when they test it, they will see if you have anti-bodies for COVID so you know if you have had it already........FWIT.
Old 10-03-2020, 06:42 PM   #7349
classhandicapper

I keep reading about false positives and negatives for both the PCR and antibody tests. If you have (had) another coronavirus it supposedly sometimes triggers a false positive for antibodies. I haven't see that verified though.
Old 10-03-2020, 06:43 PM   #7350
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Not according to this>>

https://www.visualistan.com/2020/09/...-by-state.html

And, this little ditty below is the reason why NY #s are low (fake #s)

New York state is one notable case: The state does not report the number of COVID-19 cases that have occurred in its nursing homes, so it is ranked #45 in this story. However, about 6,600 residents and staff of long-term care facilities have died of COVID-19 in the state—the second-highest LTC death toll of any state. And this number may be an undercount, according to recent reporting by the Associated Press.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...19/ss-BB17VzTd
The number is closer to 15,000 elderly deaths of nursing homes and senior facilities. What you linked is true that NY is undercounting the number of deaths.

Fact remains--people diagnosed with covid 19 in hospitals were returned by Gov. Cuomo's MANDATE to nursing homes and elder facilities, despite available access to a hospital boat that President Trump sent to NY and the large convention center called the Javits Center, also provided by the President.

Gov. Cuomo is also responsible for the no bail and the release bill he signed freeing many past and current criminals to continue their life of crime.

Stay safe New Yorkers. Stay out of nursing homes and stay off the streets or Gov. Cuomo will get you killed one way or another.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply