Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 12-04-2016, 03:56 PM   #1
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Dylan Davis vs Joel Rosario

Since both these jocks have a similar amount of mounts and similar amount of wins (at Aqu) can anyone tell me the current meet ROI (today included) for both these fine gentlemen? Also, can someone tell me the average win price for a Dylan Davis mount as well as a Joel Rosario mount? I would assume one guy is riding much better horses and more major contenders.

Not sure who has more wins though, that seems to be a tossup

Last edited by EasyGoer89; 12-04-2016 at 03:59 PM.
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-04-2016, 09:27 PM   #2
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
Since both these jocks have a similar amount of mounts and similar amount of wins (at Aqu) can anyone tell me the current meet ROI (today included) for both these fine gentlemen? Also, can someone tell me the average win price for a Dylan Davis mount as well as a Joel Rosario mount? I would assume one guy is riding much better horses and more major contenders.

Not sure who has more wins though, that seems to be a tossup
Joel, I hear is more stubborn than coconut brain C Vel. He is Cant Desormeaux times 10 this past year.

Dylan, I hear, has complained about Irad's major league excessive herding from the gate, which causes him to lose so many races right from the start.

Dylan's comments make me think he's an outcast of the in crowd at NYRA.

Dylan has ridden dead rails on almost every dead rail of the year. His intelligence or horse racing IQ, is to be questioned. At the very least his PREPERATION for a race is well in doubt by me.

Joel, is a total enigma. Can be awesome at times (probably by coincidence or accident) and completely TERRIBLE at times. (brushing mid race in a turf route-like pacers do in a harness race).

In a nutshell..............

They are not Ramon, therefore they both suck.
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-04-2016, 10:26 PM   #3
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
Joel, I hear is more stubborn than coconut brain C Vel. He is Cant Desormeaux times 10 this past year.

Dylan, I hear, has complained about Irad's major league excessive herding from the gate, which causes him to lose so many races right from the start.

Dylan's comments make me think he's an outcast of the in crowd at NYRA.

Dylan has ridden dead rails on almost every dead rail of the year. His intelligence or horse racing IQ, is to be questioned. At the very least his PREPERATION for a race is well in doubt by me.

Joel, is a total enigma. Can be awesome at times (probably by coincidence or accident) and completely TERRIBLE at times. (brushing mid race in a turf route-like pacers do in a harness race).

In a nutshell..............

They are not Ramon, therefore they both suck.
Dead Rail Dylan. There you go, new nickname!

I had a nice bet on the Team Valor Woodbine shipper and DD swept me, i looked at that horse and should have done a small exa box with my pick, live and learn.
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-04-2016, 10:38 PM   #4
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
Dead Rail Dylan. There you go, new nickname!

I had a nice bet on the Team Valor Woodbine shipper and DD swept me, i looked at that horse and should have done a small exa box with my pick, live and learn.
DEAD RAIL DYLAN!!!! I LOVE IT

A new knickname is born.

For a jock born from the womb of Robbie, he sure doesn't have the highest Horseracing IQ (I base that on performance and decisions) so forgive me if he is intelligent in normal life.
Old 12-05-2016, 12:55 AM   #5
MONEY

Dylan Davis' roi is + 20%
Joel Rosario is at - 46%

http://partners.trackmaster.com/cgi-...=EQB&TRACK=AQU
MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2016, 12:27 PM   #6
Robert Fischer
clean money

Dylan Davis is a competent rider, and he's under the radar.
Very strong players say "hey Davis is a nice upgrade from the amateur they had on last time", but the public in general isn't 'triggered' by a Dylan Davis mount.
Rosario is considered by the public to be a positive factor, and takes more money.

Rosario has been pretty cold lately, but at the top of his game he's pretty good.
When there's one of those races with unclear pace projection, he can at times be aggressive in a positive way.
Also on a turf route that happens to be playing for speed (or begging for forwardly placed contenders), he can sometimes be the guy to get a 'B' contender (with a 'P' or 'S' style) into the game on the backstretch to inherit decent position.

Either of these guys riding in Florida?

Would be so cool to see some advanced stats with how much money was bet on the jockeys. (I know 'ROI' gives much of this info for the win pool)

Last edited by Robert Fischer; 12-05-2016 at 12:29 PM.
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2016, 02:08 PM   #7
pondman

You think it's not competitive out there? For some they'll let through and for other riders there is the wall and a wedge. Rosario continually has horses gaining but runs them right into the pocket. He's losing not because he can't get mounts. He just doesn't have the style. And Davis is a kid. Do you really want to ride him on some million dollar horse? As long as they are happy with their paychecks, they'll stay around.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:18 PM   #8
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
DEAD RAIL DYLAN!!!! I LOVE IT

A new knickname is born.

For a jock born from the womb of Robbie, he sure doesn't have the highest Horseracing IQ (I base that on performance and decisions) so forgive me if he is intelligent in normal life.

Robbie has a womb?
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2016, 04:42 PM   #9
no breathalyzer
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer
Dylan Davis is a competent rider, and he's under the radar.
Very strong players say "hey Davis is a nice upgrade from the amateur they had on last time", but the public in general isn't 'triggered' by a Dylan Davis mount.
Rosario is considered by the public to be a positive factor, and takes more money.

Rosario has been pretty cold lately, but at the top of his game he's pretty good.
When there's one of those races with unclear pace projection, he can at times be aggressive in a positive way.
Also on a turf route that happens to be playing for speed (or begging for forwardly placed contenders), he can sometimes be the guy to get a 'B' contender (with a 'P' or 'S' style) into the game on the backstretch to inherit decent position.

Either of these guys riding in Florida?

Would be so cool to see some advanced stats with how much money was bet on the jockeys. (I know 'ROI' gives much of this info for the win pool)

Can you name which jockeys you are referring to? Did Dilly improve that much over the last 6 weeks? I have not been following as close, so just asking..
no breathalyzer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2016, 06:30 PM   #10
the little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
Robbie has a womb?
It's on par with the accuracy of most of what he posts.
the little guy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2016, 06:34 PM   #11
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by the little guy
It's on par with the accuracy of most of what he posts.
Nice sniper attack. Par for the course TLG. I used to defend you to the entire horse racing world for years. Now I regret that.

You know exactly what I meant.

Funny, when I posted your 10-20 some odd tweets, you had no reply but made sure you got the truth deleted.

Now I know exactly what you're about and I'm ashamed that I stood up for you over the years.
Old 12-05-2016, 07:27 PM   #12
the little guy

Quote:
Nice sniper attack. Par for the course TLG. I used to defend you to the entire horse racing world for years. Now I regret that.

You know exactly what I meant.

Funny, when I posted your 10-20 some odd tweets, you had no reply but made sure you got the truth deleted.

Now I know exactly what you're about and I'm ashamed that I stood up for you over the years.
To you, a question about why a rider makes the choice he did is an accusation, when no logical person would make such an inference. I don't respond to you because the answers are self evident just as your accusations speak for themselves.

Just because you think everyone is cheating doesn't mean the rest of us do. I know I don't think any of them are cheating.

As for your supposed defense....give me a break. That's even too immature for me to get into, which is saying something.
the little guy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2016, 07:35 PM   #13
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by the little guy
To you, a question about why a rider makes the choice he did is an accusation, when no logical person would make such an inference. I don't respond to you because the answers are self evident just as your accusations speak for themselves.

Just because you think everyone is cheating doesn't mean the rest of us do. I know I don't think any of them are cheating.

As for your supposed defense....give me a break. That's even too immature for me to get into, which is saying something.
I get it, you work for NYRA and need to say certain things. You're better off saying nothing as your credibility is dropping lower and lower the more you say on here sir. You're tweets VS. your responses to me, are 100% contradictory.

You did respond TLG By making sure PA deleted the thread. Doesn't take a Cratos or a super mathemitician rocket scientist to see that coming.

Regardless of this all, it's been nice interacting with you overall. I do wish you the best and hold no grudge towards you. Be well TLG.
Old 12-05-2016, 07:54 PM   #14
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by no breathalyzer
Can you name which jockeys you are referring to? Did Dilly improve that much over the last 6 weeks? I have not been following as close, so just asking..
I get your point. I wish I could find a better example, but Wednesday's 6th race has a filly Yourcreditisgood.
Last 4 times in New York she had Arroyo, Silvera, Silvera, Silvera.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:23 PM   #15
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I get it, you work for NYRA and need to say certain things. You're better off saying nothing as your credibility is dropping lower and lower the more you say on here sir. You're tweets VS. your responses to me, are 100% contradictory.

You did respond TLG By making sure PA deleted the thread. Doesn't take a Cratos or a super mathemitician rocket scientist to see that coming.

Regardless of this all, it's been nice interacting with you overall. I do wish you the best and hold no grudge towards you. Be well TLG.
See, now I'm starting to think you actually don't tell the truth. Because, YOU'RE MAKING UP SHIT BASED ON WHAT YOU *THINK* you know rather than what you actually do know, which is why you catch shit on some of these "race fixing" accusations.

The thread was deleted PRECISELY BECAUSE and ONLY BECAUSE of your comment about Rudy and Jose...had NOTHING to do with whatever TLG wrote or what you wrote about TLG.

If you want, I'll go back and waste my time taking out YOUR comments about Rudy/Jose and put the thread back up, just to prove my point...in fact, I think I'll do that right now. Thanks for making me waste my time, but it won't be a waste if I get to actually prove that you like to make things up out of THIN AIR.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: