Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapper's Corner

Old 07-04-2018, 02:09 PM   #1
TheOracle

Brown's Alw Opt Clmrs 1 Mile or better @Turf @Bel -- a study part 2!!!

Brown's horses are giving you a modest return whenever his Allowance Optional Claiming horses are on the Turf going 1 Mile or better!!!

Going back to 2017, Brown's Allowance Optional Claiming Turfers are giving you a 9% return per $2 win wager since last May!!!

What stands out here are the 1st and 2nd place finishes 28 of the last 52 finished no worse than 2nd which is 53.8% finishing 1st or 2nd!!!

I am not a fan of Exactas, but I can't deny that fact that if you singled his horses on top in exactas you hit them 42.3% of the time since May 3rd, 2017!!!

I'm not sure of what the Exacta payouts were but I would venture a guess that you would be ahead in terms of return on your money!!!

He has these Allowance Optional Claimers on the Turf today at Belmont going 1 Mile or better

6th race
#1 Focus Group

8th race
#3 Data Dependent
#7 Night Time Lady

Let's see how they do today maybe he can get one of these to hit the board at a price!!!

I'm leaning toward #3 Data Dependent in the 8th race today at Belmont!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-06-2018, 12:35 PM   #2
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Brown's horses are giving you a modest return whenever his Allowance Optional Claiming horses are on the Turf going 1 Mile or better!!!

Going back to 2017, Brown's Allowance Optional Claiming Turfers are giving you a 9% return per $2 win wager since last May!!!

What stands out here are the 1st and 2nd place finishes 28 of the last 52 finished no worse than 2nd which is 53.8% finishing 1st or 2nd!!!

I am not a fan of Exactas, but I can't deny that fact that if you singled his horses on top in exactas you hit them 42.3% of the time since May 3rd, 2017!!!

I'm not sure of what the Exacta payouts were but I would venture a guess that you would be ahead in terms of return on your money!!!

He has these Allowance Optional Claimers on the Turf today at Belmont going 1 Mile or better

6th race
#1 Focus Group

8th race
#3 Data Dependent
#7 Night Time Lady

Let's see how they do today maybe he can get one of these to hit the board at a price!!!

I'm leaning toward #3 Data Dependent in the 8th race today at Belmont!!!

Brown thoroughly disappointed us on the 4th as all 3 Allowance Optional Claimers on the Turf were off the board!!!

We will continue to watch his barn for Allowance Optional Claimers on the Turf at Belmont for the remainder of the season!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: