Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 01-18-2019, 10:08 PM   #16
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

My best guess would be crowded but I do envy you.

Did I ever tell you I've been to Saratoga too on a motorcycle?

Gulfstream is a first class experience all the way.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2019, 05:23 PM   #17
Suff
Beat up 💪

I was at Gulfstream today 3rd through the 7th. I wanted to see any pre-Peg prep. I did’nt see much. Actually still a bit of construction going on and they were working on a Sunday. The tahiti tent that went diwn during the hurricane of Sept 2017! Is still scaffolding and plywood..

I had lunch on the 3rd floor at the old christina lees. Lunch was great, they do good quality meals. I was speaking with the waiter about what was going on in that room for Pegasus day. He handed me this...

$1250 for access, buffet , open bar, and Snoop Dog! He first said Snoop Dog i thought he was kidding. Nope. Snoop in the House!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 34EE7D0A-C25D-43D5-808B-4F92A235D593.jpg (314.8 KB, 18 views)
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2019, 09:24 PM   #18
MonmouthParkJoe

I will be in that Flamingo area!

Honestly, I am very much looking forward to the warmer weather coming from the east coast. Found a cheap flight, great place to stay and nice rental car as well.

It’s one of the few racetrack trips where the racing is taking a backseat. I am not really excited about either Pegasus race at all, but am looking forward to a cold drink and seeing some people I know down there.

Might make the four drive to Tampa the next day, but that all depends on how late I am up with Snoop a loop
MonmouthParkJoe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2019, 10:26 PM   #19
the little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonmouthParkJoe View Post
I will be in that Flamingo area!

Honestly, I am very much looking forward to the warmer weather coming from the east coast. Found a cheap flight, great place to stay and nice rental car as well.

It’s one of the few racetrack trips where the racing is taking a backseat. I am not really excited about either Pegasus race at all, but am looking forward to a cold drink and seeing some people I know down there.

Might make the four drive to Tampa the next day, but that all depends on how late I am up with Snoop a loop
There's a better chance you'll be hanging out with Snoopy.
the little guy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2019, 09:15 PM   #20
Suff
Beat up 💪

Pegasus

PP's
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GP--01-26-2019.pdf (253.2 KB, 34 views)
Old 01-22-2019, 09:30 PM   #21
Suff
Beat up 💪

Correction... Tables at LIvStrech with Snoop. $3500-$10,000.

Old 01-23-2019, 02:38 AM   #22
Suff
Beat up 💪

in the Video is Jimmy Vargas , the Executive VP of Events for the Stronach Group. I saw the press release dated Dec 3rd 2018 announcing he just got the job 6 weeks ago?. Through his own event producing company he did these horse racing events. They say EVP, he's looks like a contractor with Sizzle to me.

Since joining The Stronach Group in the spring of 2018, Vargas has produced the InfieldFest featuring Post Malone, Odesza, 21 Savage and Frank Walker at the legendary Preakness Stakes at Pimlico Race Course in Baltimore, Maryland, as well as the inaugural Clubhouse Festival featuring Steve Aoki & Tyga at the 33rd Jim McKay Maryland Million at Laurel Park Racetrack.

Quote:
Among the hundreds of special events Vargas oversaw from conception to completion were the annual Fontainebleau Miami New Year's Eve events featuring A-list talents including; Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Drake and The Weeknd. Vargas also collaborated on national broadcast partnerships for events such as the BET Hip Hop Awards, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show for CBS Broadcast and LIV pop-up series at major EDM Festivals including TomorrowWorld, Electric Zoo and Sunset Music Festival. Upon execution of the AXE Lounge Partnership for Super Bowl XLIV with Jennifer Lopez, Vargas was invited to recreate the event the following year for the Super Bowl in Dallas.

Prior to MMG, Vargas was a Partner in Gorillas Lifestyle Marketing (overseeing strategic experiential marketing efforts for MOCA, Lexus, Pepsi and Microsoft); Creative Marketing Director for the Opium Group Nightlife & Hospitality (one of South Florida's most successful hospitality groups); and helped to launch Gen Art Miami (the nation's leading arts and entertainment organization in support of emerging talent in fashion, film, music and the visual arts).

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: