Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-15-2018, 12:43 PM   #1876
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

It's not.
Dems debate a lot of stupid stuff, like counting all ballots, when they clearly violate the rules, the popular vote should override the EC, you know, stupid stuff that makes them cry a lot.

Last edited by Tom; 11-15-2018 at 12:55 PM.
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2018, 03:02 AM   #1877
hcap

Assange, Roger Stone, Jerome Corsi.....now...

'Mueller is about to pounce': Trump officials and allies reportedly fear the worst as the president's mood darkens
https://www.alternet.org/mueller-abo...s-mood-darkens

A consensus based on both speculation and some concrete evidence is emerging that Special Counsel Robert Mueller has a dramatic ace up his sleeve, and he is just about ready to play it.

The media has been buzzing with theories about the next steps in the Russia investigation since the midterm elections, as a new report in Politico documents. The reasons for the upswell in this speculation are multifarious, and not the least of which is that the media is gravitating back to the story after election coverage swamped out everything else. This natural inertia, the fact that Mueller is now freed from any real or perceived desire to avoid the appearance of potentially affecting the elections, as well as President Donald Trump's morose demeanor, have combined to produce a near certainty that new indictments are about to appear.

Morose demeanor, or is it moronic demeanor?
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2018, 05:39 AM   #1878
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Assange, Roger Stone, Jerome Corsi.....now...

'Mueller is about to pounce': Trump officials and allies reportedly fear the worst as the president's mood darkens
https://www.alternet.org/mueller-abo...s-mood-darkens

A consensus based on both speculation and some concrete evidence is emerging that Special Counsel Robert Mueller has a dramatic ace up his sleeve, and he is just about ready to play it.

The media has been buzzing with theories about the next steps in the Russia investigation since the midterm elections, as a new report in Politico documents. The reasons for the upswell in this speculation are multifarious, and not the least of which is that the media is gravitating back to the story after election coverage swamped out everything else. This natural inertia, the fact that Mueller is now freed from any real or perceived desire to avoid the appearance of potentially affecting the elections, as well as President Donald Trump's morose demeanor, have combined to produce a near certainty that new indictments are about to appear.

Morose demeanor, or is it moronic demeanor?
it is just a matter of time...
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2018, 10:40 AM   #1879
woodtoo

Combing speculation and concrete gives you a sloppy substance the never sticks to anything. And it stinks bad.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2018, 10:53 AM   #1880
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
it is just a matter of time...
Couldn't have said it better myself
Old 11-16-2018, 12:33 PM   #1881
chadk66

If I was the acting AG I'd give Mueller until January 1 to bring forward what he has or fire his ass.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2018, 01:36 PM   #1882
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
If I was the acting AG I'd give Mueller until January 1 to bring forward what he has or fire his ass.
I would let the dim Russia delusion to continue

and start a heavy investigation on the FISA abuses, specifically targeting a presidential campaign (time for Clapper and Brennan to be off television and in protective custody in solitary confinement)

continue with the Clinton Foundation fraud, prosecute and jail those involved (too many names to list)

stop future 'foundations' such as this from ever starting like the 0bama copycat (stealing from the government with tax evasion should not be allowed)
Old 11-16-2018, 05:27 PM   #1883
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
....Mueller is now freed from any real or perceived desire to avoid the appearance of potentially affecting the elections, as well as President Donald Trump's morose demeanor, have combined to produce a near certainty that new indictments are about to appear.
Trump is freaking out. Nw he claims hwe is answering questions, not his lawyers

Old 11-16-2018, 05:34 PM   #1884
hcap

More freaking out.
Is Pence really next in line? If not it is Nancy.

Trump advisers growing alarmed as president keeps asking about Pence’s loyalty: New York Times
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/tru...ew-york-times/

President Donald Trump has been asking in “one conversation after another” if his vice president, Mike Pence, is loyal to him, according to sources who spoke to the New York Times.

The subject has reportedly been brought up so many times that some of his advisers are starting to grow alarmed.

Trump has not openly discussed parting ways with Pence, according to the Times. But White House advisers told the publication that the questions could indicate that Trump has grown irritated with his vice president.

Hogan Gidley, the deputy press secretary, insisted that Trump “absolutely supports the vice president and thinks he’s doing an incredible job helping to carry out the mission and policies of this administration.”

The news comes amid reports that Trump is considering ousting his current chief of staff, John Kelly, and replacing him with Pence’s chief of staff, Nick Ayers.

According to Politico, Ayers “enjoys warm relations” with his eldest son, Don Jr., his eldest daughter, Ivanka, and his son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

“Two White House officials who were skeptical this summer of Ayers’ chances of becoming chief of staff both said this week that they think Trump is now serious about wanting to tap him,” Politico reported.
Old 11-16-2018, 05:47 PM   #1885
wisconsin

Quote:
according to sources

More unnamed sources bullshit.

I seriously doubt that Trump is "freaking out"
Old 11-16-2018, 05:50 PM   #1886
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

According to sources = nothing to see here, just mindless obsession

FAKE NEWS POST
Old 11-16-2018, 05:51 PM   #1887
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
More unnamed sources bullshit.

I seriously doubt that Trump is "freaking out"
Have you watched his press appearances sins he lost the midterms?
Bonkers to say the least. Hate his fat ass guts, but felt sorry and embarrassed for him
Old 11-16-2018, 05:58 PM   #1888
davew

Quote:
Have you watched his press appearances sins he lost the midterms?
Bonkers to say the least. Hate his fat ass guts, but felt sorry and embarrassed for him
are you jealous? why do you hate him? are you a member of the dimwit cult? has he personally screwed with your life (like doubling your health insurance costs)? do you agree with open borders so that foreigners could be willing to do your job for half the cost to your employer? are you making enough from your patent royalties so that you no longer have to work?
Old 11-16-2018, 06:40 PM   #1889
elysiantraveller

Do you guys not get how reporting works?

What person is going to attach their name anything negative regarding this man or administration?

He can't even get his wife in line...

You can't make up how dysfunctional that White House is...
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2018, 07:35 PM   #1890
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
If I was acting AG... I'd close the open endedness of Rod's order. Put Mueller's ass back into the Russian box.