Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2018, 12:30 PM   #16
jay68802

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

THINK.

THINK.

THINK.

THINK.
This is sort of like asking a E8 to close from off the pace, not happening.
Old 10-25-2018, 12:48 PM   #17
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

What-about-ism = You got me with that, it proves I made a stupid statement and I have to back out it somehow.
Old 10-25-2018, 12:52 PM   #18
elysiantraveller

From May:

‘Too inconvenient’: Trump goes rogue on phone security

I'm sure its more fake news this time around too...
Old 10-25-2018, 01:07 PM   #19
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Like I said...I'm sure you believe that Trump is talking on insecure cell phones...

I read the article from May...it actually mentions his phones ARE swapped out on a regular basis, just like Obama...mentions whatever twitter device he uses (or purports to use...I still don't believe he actually tweets) doesn't need to be swapped...plus again, it's an article written with mostly if not all ANONYMOUS SOURCES.

I'm glad you believe everything besides your own common sense.
Old 10-25-2018, 01:13 PM   #20
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Like I said...I'm sure you believe that Trump is talking on insecure cell phones...

I read the article from May...it actually mentions his phones ARE swapped out on a regular basis, just like Obama...mentions whatever twitter device he uses (or purports to use...I still don't believe he actually tweets) doesn't need to be swapped...plus again, it's an article written with mostly if not all ANONYMOUS SOURCES.

Smoke dude...

I also find it shocking people can be in attendance to Presidential Daily NSA meetings without security clearances... until they are.

Old 10-25-2018, 03:47 PM   #21
hcap

Quote:

What is news is the Chinese and the Russians are specifically listening in

How about documenting your so-called "swapped out on a regular basis", and if so is there any evidence now that is done before he is eaves-dropped on regularly?
Old 10-25-2018, 03:53 PM   #22
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
What is news is the Chinese and the Russians are specifically listening in

How about documenting your so-called "swapped out on a regular basis", and if so is there any evidence now that is done before he is eaves-dropped on regularly?

I heard Trump only used that phone with his SS, when his meals were ready for pick-up at McDonald's..

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 10-25-2018 at 03:54 PM.
Old 10-25-2018, 04:01 PM   #23
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
I heard Trump only used that phone with his SS, when his meals were ready pick-up at McDonald's....
Yeah I heard he has 2.

One for with cheeses and
One for without buns.....

(CNN)On the campaign trail, President Donald Trump's typical McDonald's meal contained nearly a day's worth of calories and sodium, almost double the recommended daily dose of saturated fat and 2½ times the sugar he should eat in a day, according to US Dietary Guidelines.

Former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski wrote about it in his book about the campaign, saying Trump would order two Big Macs, two Filet-o-Fish sandwiches and a chocolate milkshake.

"Well, he never ate the bread, " Lewandowski told CNN's Alisyn Camerota. "He was busy campaigning.
Old 10-25-2018, 04:04 PM   #24
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Yeah I heard he has 2.

One for with cheeses and
One for without buns.....

(CNN)On the campaign trail, President Donald Trump's typical McDonald's meal contained nearly a day's worth of calories and sodium, almost double the recommended daily dose of saturated fat and 2½ times the sugar he should eat in a day, according to US Dietary Guidelines.

Former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski wrote about it in his book about the campaign, saying Trump would order two Big Macs, two Filet-o-Fish sandwiches and a chocolate milkshake.

"Well, he never ate the bread, " Lewandowski told CNN's Alisyn Camerota. "He was busy campaigning.
Honestly that's pretty impressive.
Old 10-25-2018, 04:08 PM   #25
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
The sacrifices Trump makes for our country are truly inspiring...
Old 10-25-2018, 04:13 PM   #26
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Honestly that's pretty impressive.
Remember the doctor he paid off, oh wait I forgot, wrote his OWN glowing physical report?

Guess he can also bypass...

Quote:
Donald Trump's typical McDonald's meal contained nearly a day's worth of calories and sodium, almost double the recommended daily dose of saturated fat and 2½ times the sugar he should eat in a day, according to US Dietary Guidelines.
Bald, fat, stupid, and trailing toilette paper with the best of clods.

Last edited by hcap; 10-25-2018 at 04:14 PM.
Old 10-25-2018, 04:17 PM   #27
hcap

A few observation on our I-Phone challenged POTUS.

The Washington Post's Jennifer Rubin, an anti-Trump but conservative commentator, called out this hypocrisy Thursday in the wake of a New York Times report that Russian and Chinese spies have been listening in to the president's conversations on his private cell phone.

"Trump makes Hillary Clinton look pristine on secret-keeping," she said.

Rubin noted three elements of the new revelations that show how serious the situation is:

First, unlike with the Clinton situation, we know the Chinese and Russian are hacking in — and using the information against the United States. Trump’s refusal to stop constitutes willful neglect of his duties as commander in chief.

Second, we have no idea what he’s sharing with friends, and we shouldn’t rely on his utter lack of interest (!) in classified briefings to reassure us that no harm is being done.

Third, Trump doesn’t have to be revealing secret sources of information to be putting national security at risk. Matters as mundane as the president’s location or his travel plans are classified. There is a universe of information that could harm the United States if obtained by our enemies.
Old 10-25-2018, 04:22 PM   #28
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Harry, the next time you need to see a doctor, go see Jennifer Rubin instead, as she seems to be the authority on almost everything in your world....Good Luck with that..
Old 10-25-2018, 04:24 PM   #29
wisconsin

How do you guys know he doesn't use a TracFone?
Old 10-25-2018, 04:25 PM   #30
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
A few observation on our I-Phone challenged POTUS.

The Washington Post's Jennifer Rubin, an anti-Trump but conservative commentator, called out this hypocrisy Thursday in the wake of a New York Times report that Russian and Chinese spies have been listening in to the president's conversations on his private cell phone.

"Trump makes Hillary Clinton look pristine on secret-keeping," she said.

Rubin noted three elements of the new revelations that show how serious the situation is:

First, unlike with the Clinton situation, we know the Chinese and Russian are hacking in — and using the information against the United States. Trump’s refusal to stop constitutes willful neglect of his duties as commander in chief.

Second, we have no idea what he’s sharing with friends, and we shouldn’t rely on his utter lack of interest (!) in classified briefings to reassure us that no harm is being done.

Third, Trump doesn’t have to be revealing secret sources of information to be putting national security at risk. Matters as mundane as the president’s location or his travel plans are classified. There is a universe of information that could harm the United States if obtained by our enemies.
This isn't real. Seriously...you need help distinguishing propaganda from reality.

You can't honestly believe all this. You're just doing this for the LULZ

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: