Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 05-08-2021, 09:17 PM   #9226
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Let's see what kind of fault 46zilzal can find with this person's observations about the vaccines.

This is Didier Raoult, a French physician and microbiologist specializing in infectious diseases.

He is the director of the Unité de Recherche sur les Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales Emergentes, (Infectious and Tropical Emergent Diseases Research Unit) in Marseille, France, and has been since 2008.

The following article has been translated via Google translate...but I think we get his point:

https://translate.google.com/transla...vec-un-vaccin/

This doctor and microbiologist is saying basically what I said a few replies up.
Old 05-08-2021, 11:17 PM   #9227
davew

Joe has plans for BOOSTERs every 6 months

I like this comment after article -> Hahaha. So comical. Now boosters every six months. But don't worry, it's just for infinity.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...D-vaccine.html
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2021, 11:25 PM   #9228
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Joe has plans for BOOSTERs every 6 months

I like this comment after article -> Hahaha. So comical. Now boosters every six months. But don't worry, it's just for infinity.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...D-vaccine.html
After boosting my ammo supply today, it's good to know that Dumbass Biden cares so much about our welfare.

"When everything comes out, "they" won't be able to ever walk the streets again."
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2021, 11:34 PM   #9229
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
to each his own
If only all you Agenda-driven Zealots believed that.
Old 05-09-2021, 02:16 AM   #9230
xtb

Quote:
The fundamental science behind vaccination has not changed, in principle, since Jenner first noted it.
That's like saying "the fundamental science behind all automobiles is the same". Would you feel safe driving a Yugo on the autobahn?
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2021, 04:04 AM   #9231
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
for Friday, May 7, 2021

49,000 cases

800 deaths

reported case totals down 20% in the past week.. this is the biggest percentage drop all year.
for Saturday, May 8, 2021

36,000 cases

600 deaths

cases down 15% from last week

Last edited by lamboguy; 05-09-2021 at 04:06 AM.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2021, 07:41 AM   #9232
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
After boosting my ammo supply today, it's good to know that Dumbass Biden cares so much about our welfare.

"When everything comes out, "they" won't be able to ever walk the streets again."
Why don't you tell what day "everything will come out"...ya know...since you're so good at those types of predictions
Old 05-09-2021, 08:56 AM   #9233
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Let's see what kind of fault 46zilzal can find with this person's observations about the vaccines.

He is the director of the Unité de Recherche sur les Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales Emergentes, (Infectious and Tropical Emergent Diseases Research Unit) in Marseille, France, and has been since 2008.

The following article has been translated via Google translate...but I think we get his point:

https://translate.google.com/transla...vec-un-vaccin/

This doctor and microbiologist is saying basically what I said a few replies up.
yes that fellow LOOKS like a reputable fellow

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/12/m...loroquine.html

Last edited by 46zilzal; 05-09-2021 at 09:07 AM.
46zilzal is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2021, 09:05 AM   #9234
46zilzal
velocitician

This is Didier Raoult, a French physician and microbiologist specializing in infectious diseases.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didier_Raoult.

Real ethical guy too

n 2006, Raoult and four co-authors were banned for one year from publishing in the journals of the American Society for Microbiology (ASM), after a reviewer for Infection and Immunity discovered that four figures from the revised manuscript of a paper about a mouse model for typhus were identical to figures from the originally submitted manuscript, even though they were supposed to represent a different experiment. In response, Raoult "resigned from the editorial board of two other ASM journals, canceled his membership in the American Academy of Microbiology, ASM's honorific leadership group, and banned his lab from submitting to ASM journals".]In response to Science covering the story in 2012, he stated that, "I did not manage the paper and did not even check the last version". The paper was subsequently published in a different journal.or

Raoult's extremely high publication rate results from his "attaching his name to nearly every paper that comes out of his institute", a practice that has been called "grossly unethical" by Steven Salzberg

Since 2013 he has been one of the oversea scientists co-affiliated to the King Abdulaziz University of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, known to "offer highly cited researchers lucrative adjunct professorships, with minimal requirements for them to be physically present, in return for being listed by them as a secondary affiliation", and so increase its own institutional citation index.

NUT BAR!
Old 05-09-2021, 09:09 AM   #9235
tucker6

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didier_Raoult.

Real ethical guy too

n 2006, Raoult and four co-authors were banned for one year from publishing in the journals of the American Society for Microbiology (ASM), after a reviewer for Infection and Immunity discovered that four figures from the revised manuscript of a paper about a mouse model for typhus were identical to figures from the originally submitted manuscript, even though they were supposed to represent a different experiment. In response, Raoult "resigned from the editorial board of two other ASM journals, canceled his membership in the American Academy of Microbiology, ASM's honorific leadership group, and banned his lab from submitting to ASM journals".]In response to Science covering the story in 2012, he stated that, "I did not manage the paper and did not even check the last version". The paper was subsequently published in a different journal.or

Raoult's extremely high publication rate results from his "attaching his name to nearly every paper that comes out of his institute", a practice that has been called "grossly unethical" by Steven Salzberg

Since 2013 he has been one of the oversea scientists co-affiliated to the King Abdulaziz University of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, known to "offer highly cited researchers lucrative adjunct professorships, with minimal requirements for them to be physically present, in return for being listed by them as a secondary affiliation", and so increase its own institutional citation index.

NUT BAR!
Sounds mainstream to me. They all do it.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2021, 09:13 AM   #9236
46zilzal
velocitician

Raoult, who founded and directs the research hospital known as the Institut Hospitalo-Universitaire Méditerranée Infection, or IHU, has made a great career assailing orthodoxy, in both word and practice. “There’s nothing I like more than blowing up a theory that’s been so nicely established,” he once said.

It also led him to believe that the tree of life suggested by Darwinian evolution is “entirely false,” he told me, and that Darwin himself “wrote nothing but inanities.” He detests consensus and comity; he believes that science, and life, ought to be a fight.

in a comment more or less representative of the tenor of the controversy in France, where Raoult’s name and image have now been everywhere for weeks, one detractor, a generally thoughtful politician, suggested that Raoult “shut his face and be a doctor” and that he “stop saying ‘I’m a genius’ all over the place.”

“One of Professor Raoult’s abiding characteristics is that he knows that he’s very good,” Kahn told me. “But he considers everyone else to be worthless. And he always has. It’s not a recent development.” At his home, alongside a collection of Roman busts, he is said to keep a marble statue of himself.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/12/m...loroquine.html

also https://science.thewire.in/health/di...uine-covid-19/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...oxychloroquine

Last edited by 46zilzal; 05-09-2021 at 09:15 AM.
46zilzal is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2021, 01:05 PM   #9237
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Why don't you tell what day "everything will come out"...ya know...since you're so good at those types of predictions
Where do you think I got the quote from?....Here's the deal, just keep your focus on the AZ Audit, it will go through some slowdowns and stalls by those who want it shut down....

With that being said, I believe the results of the Audit will show massive Election Fraud, which will start the legal domino effect in other affected states....

I'll hang a date of completion of the AZ Audit at no longer than June 24th.

PS- EVERYTHING is tied to the Election Fraud, Covid Plandemic specifically being the catalyst to the whole Scam we've been suffering through. Mail-in ballot cover by design.

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 05-09-2021 at 01:12 PM.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2021, 02:37 PM   #9238
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
If only all you Agenda-driven Zealots believed that.
to each his own as long as agreeable by us
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2021, 03:16 PM   #9239
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
to each his own as long as agreeable by us
Exactly, davew. It is why I live where I live...and not anywhere in Urban America. Their brand of shit is nonexistent here...and will always be.
Old 05-09-2021, 04:48 PM   #9240
46zilzal
velocitician

Just reading yesterday that adults who got diphtheria shots as children should get a booster now...The long term immunity has been shown to wane significantly over our lifetime.

My dad got that and was admitted along with 8 other kids one evening in New York. By AM, he and another were the only ones still alive but that was a very long time ago.