Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 10-22-2016, 05:26 PM   #226
thespaah

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
For those that remember what I said about Manny Franco and agreed with me.....

Watch what he did just now in race 6 at the 3/8.

For those that disagree with what I said at Saratoga, watch what he did just now in race6 at the 3/8.

For those of you who can't see it.....

There is a SINGULAR moment for males during "intimate sessions" where the session comes to a climactic end. You can't start the "climactic end" and then say, let's stop this for 15 seconds AND then ask for the climactic end to come right back (with the same oomph)

Same thing with Thoroughbreds...

There's your hint.

Disgusting.

P.S. TLG and PA, please don't even attempt to defend his crap. I am in NO MOOD for apologists of this "rider".
Not seeing what you think you saw....at the half mile pole, Franco asks the horse to run. The horse accelerates as asked. Meanwhile the begins to tire and drifts out sharply. Franco aboard Tapitation takes advantage of the path and engages the Brother O'Connell. In a pitched battle the prevailed. Just a better horse today....
Now, can you please describe what you saw.
A reminder , i have no dog in this fight.
thespaah is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2016, 05:36 PM   #227
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsetup
Not in this case. And quite a few others.
I am so humble and one of the nicest guys ONE will ever meet BUT once in a while, people need to be reminded of the truth, especially when one questions MY ability to beat this game AND/OR my ability to see things 99.99999% of others don't.

It was very subtle, I don't expect a single soul to see what I saw. If one does see it OR if you saw it, I would be impressed. Even with me spelling out for you.
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2016, 05:41 PM   #228
thespaah

Quote:
I am so humble and one of the nicest guys ONE will ever meet BUT once in a while, people need to be reminded of the truth, especially when one questions MY ability to beat this game AND/OR my ability to see things 99.99999% of others don't.

It was very subtle, I don't expect a single soul to see what I saw. If one does see it OR if you saw it, I would be impressed. Even with me spelling out for you.
Ok....So what do you think Manny Franco did that changed the outcome of this race?
I consider myself to be fairly well educated in this game, and i am not seeing anything which would draw such a dramatic reaction from anyone.
So please, without further ado...
thespaah is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2016, 05:49 PM   #229
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespaah
Not seeing what you think you saw....at the half mile pole, Franco asks the horse to run. The horse accelerates as asked. Meanwhile the begins to tire and drifts out sharply. Franco aboard Tapitation takes advantage of the path and engages the Brother O'Connell. In a pitched battle the prevailed. Just a better horse today....
Now, can you please describe what you saw.
A reminder , i have no dog in this fight.
I appreciate the human response. Sincerely, unlike one other's response Spaah. That's why I always liked you.

Now, to answer your question. Franco was SO STUPID in that race, he didn't even know how many runners the race had. He was too busy sleeping, that he put his horse directly behind the 9 (ate dirt, really for no reason). If you watch the race multiple times from PAN and head on, you will see him look back MULTIPLE times in the run on the backstretch (almost as if he was looking for the SIXTH runner)

Anyway, those weren't the answers but they were additional reasons why his ride was lacking.

Inside the 7/16, he made a decision to go under the 9. No problem. He nudged his horse, while 2 1/4 back and his horse took off with a RACE ENDING, NO DOUBT THE RACE ENDS HERE, MOVE.

The horse (who is actually actually smarter than the "human" on top) listened to his "send" and accelerated (hit peak stride/depleted last burst of energy reserves to go at THAT EXACT MOMENT) to make up the 2 1/4 lengths and stick a head in front.

During the run from the 3/8 to 5/16 (really in about 4 strides) his horse shot his load to effortlessly make up the 2 1/4 but this NUMBSKULL let up (watch in HD closely) as he got even/had momentum/stuck a head in front.

His "let up" accomplished the following:

emboldened the eventual winner
allowed the winner to stay even/close and then HERD him out from the 1/4 to the wire.
MINIMIZED and took away the profit of his 5 seconds prior move (of asking for the final piece of energy reserve)

Of course it looked like the 5 battled back and like the 8 hung.

You CAN NOT ASK A HORSE TO SHOOT UP TO TOP SPEED, slow it down and then ask it to RESTART again when you do this as the race is 75% complete.

Yes, you can ask a horse to hit 40 MPH out of the gate, establish a lead, rate down to 32 MPH and then "REBRAKE" at the 1/4

BUT

Not to an AVERAGE (AT BEST) Dirt Horse in a 1 MILE race at the 5/16 pole.

IF HE GOES INTO AN ALL OUT DRIVE at the 3/8-1/4, there is ZERO DOUBT IN MY MIND, he wins by more than 1 length.

I would bet my LIFE on it.
Old 10-22-2016, 08:16 PM   #230
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
IF HE GOES INTO AN ALL OUT DRIVE at the 3/8-1/4, there is ZERO DOUBT IN MY MIND, he wins by more than 1 length.

I would bet my LIFE on it.
EMD4ME RIP-2016....He's never going past the , not even on the gallop-out...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2016, 08:20 PM   #231
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
EMD4ME RIP-2016....He's never going past the , not even on the gallop-out...
I'm disappointed in you

But that's o.k. Like I said, I WANT to be the only one who sees things.

I still luv ya RR
Old 10-22-2016, 08:47 PM   #232
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
I'm disappointed in you

But that's o.k. Like I said, I WANT to be the only one who sees things.

I still luv ya RR
Don't be disappointed, we hardly ever disagree...It's all good, but Tapitation had his head turned the whole length of the stretch with ears pinned back.....Something obviously bothering the horse besides the mud.
Old 10-22-2016, 08:51 PM   #233
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Don't be disappointed, we hardly ever disagree...It's all good, but Tapitation had his head turned the whole length of the stretch with ears pinned back.....Something obviously bothering the horse besides the mud.
1) He had already been asked for top speed, he gave it and then the idiot turned the engine off. Can't restart it again to top speed.

2) Maybe it was the massive herding by the winner? Franco was obviously pumping right handed and pushing outward to avoid a bump by the herder, I mean winner.

Anyway, time for bed. Need to be up at 4, sharp and full of energy for 100 replays!
Old 10-22-2016, 08:54 PM   #234
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
1) He had already been asked for top speed, he gave it and then the idiot turned the engine off. Can't restart it again to top speed.

2) Maybe it was the massive herding by the winner? Franco was obviously pumping right handed and pushing outward to avoid a bump by the herder, I mean winner.

Anyway, time for bed. Need to be up at 4, sharp and full of energy for 100 replays!
Thanks for ignoring what I explained as the reason for the outcome...Good night..
Old 10-22-2016, 08:56 PM   #235
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Thanks for ignoring what I explained as the reason for the outcome...Good night..
I didn't ignore my friend.

I disagreed. That's all.

I didn't want you to think, I disappeared after our interaction so I was being polite enough to say: I'm shot, need sleep early tonight.

That's all.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:57 PM   #236
rsetup
Veteran

Hard to believe the ride by JV on Texting. He gets left with the 1 in the 4th and then turns in a beyond ridiculous ride in the 8th. Well done
rsetup is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2016, 09:40 PM   #237
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Remington Race 4 tonight.

17/1 shot, the 5, ridden by Danny Sorensen.

Can someone please tell me if he all of a sudden got massive cramps/night stroke/heat stroke in his whole body from the 3/8 to the wire?

Now on to a great ride....Jose Ortiz, race 7 on the winner. Nice move at the 9/16....WON THE RACE with that move.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:50 PM   #238
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Now on to a great ride....Jose Ortiz, race 7 on the winner. Nice move at the 9/16....WON THE RACE with that move.
What does that make Jose at the meet now, 2 for 32?....
Old 11-12-2016, 09:58 PM   #239
the little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsetup
Hard to believe the ride by JV on Texting. He gets left with the 1 in the 4th and then turns in a beyond ridiculous ride in the 8th. Well done
It was a doozy.
the little guy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2016, 10:09 PM   #240
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

I'll never understand guys with speed on the rail that don't hustle out of the gate, especially in two turn races. I'm not saying you have to go hell bent, but just use your speed and make the horses outside of you go faster than they want if they really want to get inside. In other words, use the advantage the post draw gave you. Baffling how many guys don't do this.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply