Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-22-2017, 12:07 PM   #1
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Trump compares nsa,cia, fbi tactics to Nazi’s

Trump compares nsa, cia, fbi, tactics to Nazi’s

Article from the internet

“A few hours after President-elect Donald Trump repeated his accusation that the American intelligence community was using tactics from “Nazi Germany” to undermine his legitimacy, leaders of the NSA, CIA, FBI, and Office of the Director of National Intelligence finalized meetings to brief both houses of Congress starting tomorrow on their findings about Russian interference in the presidential election.”

Here is part of another article I pulled down off of the internet

“When Hitler’s party won influence in Parliament, and even after he was made chancellor of Germany in 1933 – about a year and a half before seizing dictatorial power – many American press outlets judged that he would either be outplayed by more traditional politicians or that he would have to become more moderate. Sure, he had a following, but his followers were “impressionable voters” duped by “radical doctrines and quack remedies,” claimed The Washington Post. Now that Hitler actually had to operate within a government the “sober” politicians would “submerge” this movement, according to The New York Times and Christian Science Monitor. A “keen sense of dramatic instinct” was not enough. When it came to time to govern, his lack of “gravity” and “profundity of thought” would be exposed.”

It was also reported regarding Trump presidency , Pope Francis said "wait and see"..
Having been in construction in NY CITY for 60 years and worked on major building projects, including one of his, I'm very familiar with the building owner, construction manager mentality. What is good for getting buildings built may not be the same as building a country.

I will wait and see.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2017, 12:33 PM   #2
davew

The most transparent presidency ever (0bamas) politicized many government departments through their appointed leadership. Once that swamp gets cleared (with their upper disciples), these departments will go back to running the way they should.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2017, 06:37 PM   #3
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002

“A few hours after President-elect Donald Trump repeated his accusation that the American intelligence community was using tactics from “Nazi Germany” to undermine his legitimacy, leaders of the NSA, CIA, FBI, and Office of the Director of National Intelligence finalized meetings to brief both houses of Congress starting tomorrow on their findings about Russian interference in the presidential election.”

“When Hitler’s party won influence in Parliament, and even after he was made chancellor of Germany in 1933 – about a year and a half before seizing dictatorial power – many American press outlets judged that he would either be outplayed by more traditional politicians or that he would have to become more moderate. Sure, he had a following, but his followers were “impressionable voters” duped by “radical doctrines and quack remedies,” claimed The Washington Post. Now that Hitler actually had to operate within a government the “sober” politicians would “submerge” this movement, according to The New York Times and Christian Science Monitor. A “keen sense of dramatic instinct” was not enough. When it came to time to govern, his lack of “gravity” and “profundity of thought” would be exposed.”

It was also reported regarding Trump presidency , Pope Francis said "wait and see"..
Having been in construction in NY CITY for 60 years and worked on major building projects, including one of his, I'm very familiar with the building owner, construction manager mentality. What is good for getting buildings built may not be the same as building a country.

I will wait and see.
My original thought was to comment that ... Dogs bark, while the train rolls on.

But Mr formula, you do need to provide a link for these articles you posted of, right? Could you provide those? That way we can see if it's a one sided, partisan piece or a non biased article

Last edited by ElKabong; 01-22-2017 at 06:38 PM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2017, 07:08 PM   #4
jk3521
Registered Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
My original thought was to comment that ... Dogs bark, while the train rolls on.

But Mr formula, you do need to provide a link for these articles you posted of, right? Could you provide those? That way we can see if it's a one sided, partisan piece or a non biased article
There is no such thing as "a non-biased " anything any longer.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2017, 07:34 PM   #5
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521
There is no such thing as "a non-biased " anything any longer.
I'd almost agree. For some good, non biased interviews go to kera.org and listen to some archives from the program called Think.... It's our local npr station, I've listened to kris Boyd for a long, long time, still don't know if she's liberal or conservative. Her work doesn't lend to either side. Rare these days to see that
Old 01-22-2017, 07:38 PM   #6
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong

No and no.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
Old 01-22-2017, 07:49 PM   #7
ElKabong

Quote:
No and no.
You must be a big fan of msnbc and CNN then
Old 01-22-2017, 07:50 PM   #8
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I was thinking he made it up.
Or he pulled it down from michaelmoore.com or madonnasucks.com
Old 01-22-2017, 07:54 PM   #9
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
I was thinking he made it up.
Or he pulled it down from michaelmoore.com or madonnasucks.com
Without a link, one would come to that conclusion.
Old 01-22-2017, 10:24 PM   #10
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:

I will wait and see.
'Article from the Internet'

Aka Fake News
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2017, 10:49 PM   #11
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Sounds like Dan Rather. Or Bill Moyers. Or Robert Reich. Or any of a hundred other Hitler-invoking essays: supposedly smart people taking the easy way instead of engaging in some serious analysis, almost like sipping pina coladas on the beach while others do some heavier lifting.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2017, 11:20 PM   #12
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Like I said, i'll wait and see.

Winston Churchill
Old 01-23-2017, 09:34 AM   #13
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Trump takes away FHA mortgage insurance premium cut not long after being sworn into office
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.fc2a15bb9414

Winston Churchill
Old 01-23-2017, 09:39 AM   #14
xtb

Quote:
Trump takes away FHA mortgage insurance premium cut not long after being sworn into office
What short memories some people have.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2017, 12:50 PM   #15
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Trump halts hiring of federal workers, freezes pay raises
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp
in the article, it's mention that trump did this to eliminate corruption .
This is due process?

Due process, Look it up

Winston Churchill