Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-05-2016, 12:55 PM   #31
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The narrative here will be that she did nothing wrong. The FBI said she shouldn't be prosecuted, so to her fans, this whole thing boils down to just another vast right-wing conspiracy to sully her good name.

That's the bottom line. That's what will be trumpeted by the NY Daily News and all the other leftist mainstream sources out there. Now they can go about their Trump-bashing, unfettered and ON STEROIDS, since they no longer have to worry about writing pieces that defend Clinton.

As far as the media is concerned, and Hillary and her supporters are concerned, this is over...just like Benghazi...they will chalk the last few weeks as UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEE wins for Hillary, and you can basically put her face up as the next President of the United States.

It won't matter what else the FBI Director said in his news conference, or any of the other findings that contradict with Clinton has been saying all along. That's fodder for conservatives and nobody else will be paying any real attention.

She's off the hook. Again. And that's all that will be reported.

Done.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-05-2016 at 01:30 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2016, 01:00 PM   #32
johnhannibalsmith

I don't know. I watched it on the official cheerleader station NBC and the whole quartet of Mitchell, Michlaszewski (whatever), Todd, and Guthrie were trying to talk with their chins on the floor. They were not in any way seeing this one through rose-colored glasses.

Edited because I think it was actually Pete Williams not the Pentagon guy with the hard to spell last name.

-Robert James Smith, 1989

Last edited by johnhannibalsmith; 07-05-2016 at 01:03 PM.
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2016, 01:06 PM   #33
dartman51

Look for F.B.I. Director, Comey, to step down, between now and the election. He will at some point get a cushy job with the Clinton Foundation, making $600k +, per year.

I don't know why anyone is surprised at this outcome. When it was announced that Obama would be campaigning with Hillary in N.C. today, I told my wife that Hillary was NOT going to be charged, and that he(Obama), Hillary, Bill and Lynch, already knew that. I don't believe there is any way that Obama would have endorsed, or campaign for Hillary, if he thought there was a chance she would be indicted.
dartman51 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2016, 01:18 PM   #34
Ocala Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartman51

Look for F.B.I. Director, Comey, to step down, between now and the election. He will at some point get a cushy job with the Clinton Foundation, making $600k +, per year.
Really? He was a Bushie, I thought. I think you missed the target with that dart.

Anyway, the quote of the day is attributed to him - "Only facts matter."

Does anyone seriously think that the presumed Republican nominee would safeguard state secrets any better than HRC? They'd be all over Twitter!
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2016, 01:21 PM   #35
Clocker

BREAKING: FBI finds John Wilkes Booth "extremely careless" in discharge of firearm.
Old 07-05-2016, 01:24 PM   #36
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike

Does anyone seriously think that the presumed Republican nominee would safeguard state secrets any better than HRC? They'd be all over Twitter!
I seriously think that I know how one guards them and like you, can only guess how the other would.

Edited because two thirds of it was just redundant.

-Robert James Smith, 1989

Last edited by johnhannibalsmith; 07-05-2016 at 01:27 PM.
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2016, 01:32 PM   #37
dartman51

Quote:
Really? He was a Bushie, I thought. I think you missed the target with that dart.

Doesn't matter who he liked in the past. Something I learned, back in the 70's, selling cars. "money talks, bullshit walks." Always has, always will. Especially in politics.
Old 07-05-2016, 01:40 PM   #38
ArlJim78

Quote:

yes and those facts were;
Quote:
there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information
ArlJim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2016, 01:48 PM   #39
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Really? He was a Bushie, I thought.
They are ALL for sale.
NEVER trust anyone in government.
Old 07-05-2016, 01:50 PM   #40
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
BREAKING: FBI finds John Wilkes Booth "extremely careless" in discharge of firearm.
Lee Harvey Oswald accused of stealing text books.
Osama Bin Laden charged with littering in NYC.
Hitler indicted for trespass in Poland.
Old 07-05-2016, 01:51 PM   #41
ArlJim78

my word what a third world cesspool democrats have turned this country into.
The kingpins are above the laws which ordinary folks would have to face the music over. they can choose to give her a pass, but she will not be given a pass on the political side. this crap stinks to high heaven. Discerning intent is now the job of the FBI. Seriously?
ArlJim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2016, 01:54 PM   #42
dartman51

Quote:

From the speech: From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

With respect to the thousands of e-mails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level. There were no additional Top Secret e-mails found. Finally, none of those we found have since been “up-classified.”

She has repeatedly stated that she neither sent or received classified material over that server. That was CLEARLY a LIE.

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

Separately, it is important to say something about the marking of classified information. Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.

These are THE FACTS.
Old 07-05-2016, 01:55 PM   #43
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
The narrative here will be that she did nothing wrong. The FBI said she shouldn't be prosecuted, so to her fans, this whole thing boils down to just another vast right-wing conspiracy to sully her good name.

She's off the hook. Again. And that's all that will be reported.

Done.
Two sets of laws, I guess...one for a Navy reservist and another for Hillary.

"U.S. Magistrate Judge Kendall J. Newman immediately sentenced Nishimura to two years of probation, a $7,500 fine, and forfeiture of personal media containing classified materials. Nishimura was further ordered to surrender any currently held security clearance and to never again seek such a clearance."

What did he do???

"According to court documents, Nishimura was a Naval reservist deployed in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008. In his role as a Regional Engineer for the U.S. military in Afghanistan, Nishimura had access to classified briefings and digital records that could only be retained and viewed on authorized government computers. Nishimura, however, caused the materials to be downloaded and stored on his personal, unclassified electronic devices and storage media.

The investigation did not reveal evidence that Nishimura intended to distribute classified information to unauthorized personnel."

Full press release...

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defau...0nishimura.jpg
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2016, 02:03 PM   #44
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The argument there would be the military operates on a whole other plane of existence when it comes to rules, regulations and rule breakers...you can't really compare someone in the military with someone in public service...even if they both handle classified and Top Secret information.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2016, 02:07 PM   #45
Fager Fan
Veteran

We knew she wouldn't be charged. The laws only apply to normal citizens. Not the Clintons or illegal aliens.

I didn't want her charged because I think she's easier to beat than whoever else they'd have put up, but I wanted her charged so that a Clinton would finally have to pay for their misdeeds.

Her supporters are so stupid they don't care. They'd rather have someone who is corrupt to her eyeballs than a guy with a supposed big ego.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply