Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-21-2017, 01:17 PM   #121
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Just to follow up to Marshall after my shock and laughter died down...

Do you honestly think a child seeing their two dads or two moms having sex would be any more "traumatic" then seeing their mom and dad having sex?

What if mom and dad liked to tie each other up? Use a flogger every now and then...mom likes to dominate dad...etc...etc...etc...etc...etc...you think this would be less traumatic???

Man you post some stupid shit sometimes...
No...your moral character just happens to differ from mine. Your opinion in the matter differs from mine.
Traditional upbringing suggest children are taught that sex is between a man and a woman. A gay male couple adopts a 13 year old with this in mind and is suddenly introduced to two males having sex, well, you should get the picture. So you see this as no big deal, many millions like myself feel it is. So we're all full of shit because your opinion is the correct one. Seems really immature to me.
Actually I happen to think that your reply to what I posted is in fact the "stupid shit".
Marshall Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-21-2017, 02:09 PM   #122
highnote

Another famous ass pincher is Isaak Asimov the sci-fi author:

http://www.factfiend.com/isaac-asimov-kind-douchebag/

He spoke at our local library 20 or 30 years ago. The director of the library was a lovely woman, who also happened to be very buxom. A photo was taken of the librarians with Asimov. He has his arm around the director with his hand firmly grasping the side of her breast.

She showed us the picture and that's when I first heard about his penchant for squeezing female butts and other body parts.

I would have decked him and would deck anyone who touched someone inappropriately.

Supposedly a husband shoved Joe Biden at a Christmas party because Biden touched his wife inappropriately, but the secret service intervened. I won't shove. I will punch. Having a broken nose might give an ass pincher reason to think twice next time they touch a woman inappropriately.

Last edited by highnote; 11-21-2017 at 02:11 PM.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-21-2017, 02:33 PM   #123
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
No...your moral character just happens to differ from mine. Your opinion in the matter differs from mine.
Traditional upbringing suggest children are taught that sex is between a man and a woman. A gay male couple adopts a 13 year old with this in mind and is suddenly introduced to two males having sex, well, you should get the picture. So you see this as no big deal, many millions like myself feel it is. So we're all full of shit because your opinion is the correct one. Seems really immature to me.
Actually I happen to think that your reply to what I posted is in fact the "stupid shit".

I thought the point being made was that no kid should ever see their parents having sex, regardless of whether it's female/male, or gay, or self.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-21-2017, 02:47 PM   #124
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
I thought the point being made was that no kid should ever see their parents having sex, regardless of whether it's female/male, or gay, or self.
I thought the point being made was that no kid, adult, or domesticated animal should ever see Marshall having sex, regardless of whether it's female/male, gay, or self.
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-21-2017, 02:49 PM   #125
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
I thought the point being made was that no kid, adult, or domesticated animal should ever see Marshall having sex, regardless of whether it's female/male, gay, or self.
Staying on point, THE POINT IS... no man should grope a woman's breasts witout permission. Photographic evidence is just proof of the creep's guilt in this case. Now another woman has come forth about Franken.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-21-2017, 03:05 PM   #126
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
My point was, a male and a female can be involved in some pretty UNTRADITIONAL sex acts...the point is, LOCK YOUR DOOR and you won't have a problem.

Doesn't matter if it's male-male, female-female, or male-female.

All can be equally TRAUMATIC to a child who shouldn't see such things, no matter the gender of those engaged.

That's why what you posted was as dumb as can be.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-21-2017, 10:54 PM   #127
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
So now you choose to go a step further and take it to a personal level. Just demonstrates what garbage you're really made of, Dan.
I've commented before that occasionally there are those here on the left that post something of interest or maybe even useful. In all the time I've known you here, Dan, I've yet to read even one of your post that was worth a fk for anything. So no I'm not the least bit surprised at what you posted about me.
Hopefully one day you'll grow up, but I can't see it happening.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:29 PM   #128
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
So now you choose to go a step further and take it to a personal level. Just demonstrates what garbage you're really made of, Dan. I've commented before that occasionally there are those here on the left that post something of interest or maybe even useful. In all the time I've known you here, Dan, I've yet to read even one of your post that was worth a fk for anything. So no I'm not the least bit surprised at what you posted about me.
Hopefully one day you'll grow up, but I can't see it happening.

It was a joke, dipshit.

Old 11-21-2017, 11:43 PM   #129
AltonKelsey
Veteran

This kind of crude behavior on the part of men has been going on since the dawn of time.

Interesting that some critical mass was reached recently, setting off this orgy of finger pointing.

I think its part of the Snowflakization of Amerika

Eventually, only dwarf transgendered people of color will be considered beyond reproach

Last edited by AltonKelsey; 11-21-2017 at 11:45 PM.
AltonKelsey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2017, 01:42 PM   #130
ElKabong

Quote:

It was a joke, dipshit.

https://youtu.be/syV2LkGpQB0
Yeah, you calling him a dipshit clearly indicates a joking tone in the thread. Thanks for clarifying.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2017, 04:26 PM   #131
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Yeah, you calling him a dipshit clearly indicates a joking tone in the thread. Thanks for clarifying.
Maybe try again with the clarifying
Old 11-22-2017, 04:59 PM   #132
woodtoo

Quote:
Maybe try again with the clarifying
Now your clarifying me.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2017, 03:08 PM   #133
woodtoo

Al Franken says he will return to work Monday and he is "ashamed" by groping allegations.
Really Al, your ashamed of the allegations, I'm ashamed of your behavior as you should be also.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2017, 04:20 PM   #134
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I'm ashamed of his alleged humor on SNL!

He only did it because gosh darn it, he's sick enough!
Old 11-26-2017, 05:14 PM   #135
Marshall Bennett

The women at work should leap flat against the wall with arms spread every time he passes in the hallway.