Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-29-2017, 12:19 AM   #106
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
What matters is who picked up on the story first and ran with it...the left, of course, and with a few twists to suit their agenda. Left-leaning media vultures at it, again!!!!!!!!!!!!:

"Several left-leaning media outlets were quick to pounce on a story over the weekend that a former Fox News guest had allegedly been sexually harassed by cable host Sean Hannity. There’s one problem, though: It doesn’t appear to be true.

During a radio interview Friday with 1170 KFAQ host Pat Campbell, Debbie Schlussel said Hannity “tried to get me to go back to the hotel after the show after he and his executive producer Bill Shine [now Fox’s co-president] treated me horribly.”

Schlussel said she was “banned from Fox News” because she refused to go back to Hannity’s hotel after a book signing in the early 2000s. However, Schlussel never alleged that Hannity had asked her to his hotel room.

Despite the fact that the ex-Fox guest never claimed that Hannity sexually harassed her, even the radio station she spoke with characterized the conversation that way: “Debbie Schlussel accuses Sean Hannity of Sexual Harassment,” the headline trumpeted."

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04...-harassed-her/
Oh I see. The legendary Blaze says the left couldn't wait to run with it. Does that mean the Blaze did not want to report it? Does pretending that this story never would have got out if it wasn't for the baddies on the left exempt the Blaze somehow for carrying this story themselves? Who buys this BS the Blaze is selling?

Gee, Margie, I wonder who....
Old 04-29-2017, 02:24 PM   #107
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks View Post
Oh I see. The legendary Blaze says the left couldn't wait to run with it. Does that mean the Blaze did not want to report it? Does pretending that this story never would have got out if it wasn't for the baddies on the left exempt the Blaze somehow for carrying this story themselves? Who buys this BS the Blaze is selling?

Gee, Margie, I wonder who....
I'm sure that The Blaze would have wanted to report the story. Why not? However, if they had reported on it first, would they have put a spin on it to suit an agenda, like the left always seems to do?

It seems that the left-favoring news media had chosen to zero in on and create a bit of, apparently, untrue sensationalism at Hannity's expense. Do you not think that the left would totally relish and is likely trying to take down Fox et al, one way or another, at any opportunity, like vultures stalking in the skies?

What "BS" is The Blaze "selling," in your opinion...the truth of the matter?
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-29-2017, 04:53 PM   #108
buzzy

andrea tantaros has her story ???

http://www.latimes.com/business/holl...424-story.html
buzzy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2017, 05:15 PM   #109
woodtoo

It seems slick Willy is in legal trouble once again does he ever take a night off.
Four new victims suing Bill for events after 2001. They were all low level employees at the Burkle organization and all in their late teens.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2017, 06:06 PM   #110
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Slick Willy never had sex with those women!