Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-19-2020, 08:07 PM   #76
delayjf

Quote:
I wish I had "more faith" because I feel better during periods when I do. I also see the bad that comes when people have so much confidence in what they believe they turn into totalitarians like the left has on many political issues.
If I could make a sincere suggestion, go to church, even if its by yourself. Sit in the back if you feel more comfortable. The all mighty has a way of touching your soul.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 04:59 AM   #77
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I already explained this. Pay attention, meathead. Read this:

Globalism is the failed liberal authoritarian desire for a "one world" view that rejects the important role of nations in protecting values, public health and safety or encouraging productivity. Globalism is anti-American in encouraging Americans to adopt a "world view" rather than an "American view." The ultimate goal of globalism is the eventual unification of humanity under a one-world government. Communists and Marxists are using globalization to advance their political aims.[1]

https://conservapedia.com/Globalism

And this pretty much squares with Klaus Schwab's vision for the world.

What makes globalistic politiical-economic philosophy evil is what I stated the other day: Let no man join together what God has torn asunder. God judged mankind at the Tower of Babel, confused our tongues, scattered man across the face of the face of the earth and divided humanity up into nations because of the wickedness of mankind. There will never be a united, one-world utopia where everyone holds hands, and sways to the chorus of Kumbaya because of the biblical principle that bad trees cannot possibly bear good fruit. Nothing good will ever come out of secular humanistic globalism, only unbridled evil.

Having said, that, and in the interest of being fair and balanced, Nationalism can be just as evil when taken to the extreme. The extreme version is arrogant, prideful, selfish and can even be xenophobic in its isolationism, which is not my position either. The U.S. should be a "good neighbor" in the world community, just as each us should strive to be a good neighbor in the local communities in which we live. But being that good neighbor doesn't mean that we forfeit the most fundamental sovereignty to our most fundamental form of governance in this world. The most fundamental form of governance is the family unit (an inalienable right established by God!), and that the home of that family is a man's castle! As such, the rules of his house apply to all visitors! But just as we should honor and have respect for the "sovereign" rules of each of our neighbor's domains, likewise the nations of the world should respect and honor this country's sovereignty and its rules, just as we should honor theirs. Likewise, being a good neighbor in the world community does not mean we should be intrusive or that we should encroach on someone else's national sovereignty. Only the bad actors in this world should be dealt with judicially for the benefit of the entire world.

There is, in fact, a great biblical and fundamentally important principle that applies to what I just stated that actually informs what the first step is to being a good neighbor in our local communities:

Prov 25:17
17 Seldom set foot in your neighbor's house —
too much of you, and he will hate you.

NIV

Yes, indeed! That "neighbor's house" is indeed his castle. His sovereign domain. And this is the principle to which all nations should subscribe and endeavor to apply to international relationships, as well.

Needless to say, secular humanistic, authoritarian globalism would do extreme violence to the above biblical principle on local and international levels.

In fact, I would even go so far as to suggest that the godless champions of globalism are very conscious of this fundamental principle, as I strongly suspect that those pseudo-intellectual, "enlightened" elitists would not take kindly to someone invading their castle and taking it over, which is one of the primary reasons why they are dead set against private property ownership by others! If you take a person's home away from him, he no longer has a castle that he can call his own. All he has is what some "human god" has given to him to live in. The home is no longer his, but belongs to the god called government.
I asked you to explain why globalization is "evil" without using the bible. Couldn't do it eh?

And why do you always stat off insulting me? Can't stop calling me names like "meathead", can you shithead?

One cosmic conspiracy theory after another. As I said globalization IS NOT YOUR paranoid "globalism" ideology. It is an economic topic which capitalism (another economic topic) has used and embraced it.

And counting absurd on election conspiracy theories to save your sorry ass from losing our wager is a fools dream.

Bye-bye Rudy
Bye-bye Donald
Bye-bye boxcar

All Giuliani's attempts to prevent certification of Biden is failing.
0 for 19, or is it 0 for 20?
Only a legal mind a mother could love.

Dripping hair dye and all.

Last edited by hcap; 11-20-2020 at 05:02 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 06:31 AM   #78
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I asked you to explain why globalization is "evil" without using the bible. Couldn't do it eh?

And why do you always stat off insulting me? Can't stop calling me names like "meathead", can you shithead?

One cosmic conspiracy theory after another. As I said globalization IS NOT YOUR paranoid "globalism" ideology. It is an economic topic which capitalism (another economic topic) has used and embraced it.

And counting absurd on election conspiracy theories to save your sorry ass from losing our wager is a fools dream.

Bye-bye Rudy
Bye-bye Donald
Bye-bye boxcar

All Giuliani's attempts to prevent certification of Biden is failing.
0 for 19, or is it 0 for 20?
Only a legal mind a mother could love.

Dripping hair dye and all.
Explain "globalization" without using your religion of secular humanism.

And why do you want to censor my free speech by telling me what I can't say? Why can't I express my worldview from a biblical perspective? (You're going to make such a great little fascist as you grow older and more senile.)

And globalism isn't my paranoid ideology. Globalism has actually been on the table of world leaders and the uber wealthy elites for over a hundred years.

Also, you're lying again. Globalism is much more than a economic topic; it's a political-socio-economic topic. You need to get up to speed on what your own comrades have in plan for this world. It's a one-world government utopia, don't you know?
Old 11-20-2020, 06:34 AM   #79
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf View Post
If I could make a sincere suggestion, go to church, even if its by yourself. Sit in the back if you feel more comfortable. The all mighty has a way of touching your soul.
Solid suggestion if he attends conservative evangelical worship services and sits under the Word of God . The Word of God is indeed powerful -- life transforming when accompanied by the Holy Spirit.
Old 11-20-2020, 12:20 PM   #80
boxcar

Hcap thinks that great reset is my latest conspiracy theory -- a convenient, mindless meme employed by leftists whenever they disagree with a story. Well, I got thinking about that and now I'm wondering if our resident meathead also believes if all the recorders of ancient history also conspired together when they wrote their story about major world events. Scripture records for us that there have been six (6) world empires in human history. These were Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medio-Persian, Greece and Rome. And, of course, as stated the other day, the bible predicts a seventh and final world empire.

It seems that the desire of man to unify the earth under one sovereign authority did not end at the Tower of Babel. So, when modernists talk about their vision for a "new world order", they are really thinking in terms of empire. It is not beyond the pale of reason to think that in today's modern world a number of territories or peoples could be coalesced with relative ease, through a political body such as the U.N., for example, to be brought under one political authority,which would likely be an oligarchy.

In other words, there's plenty of historical precedent for an upcoming world empire! But Hcap, no doubt, will want to rewrite history so that he can continue in the blissfulness of his ignorance.
Old 11-20-2020, 07:11 PM   #81
boxcar

Here's more of Hcap's own comrades all but having an organism over the prospects of the "great reset". Yet, it's my conspiracy theory...

Global political elites like European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen and former Secretary of State John Kerry view Democrat Joe Biden as a driver of World Economic Forum’s “The Great Reset” mission that seeks major transformation of the world’s economy.

“The notion of a reset is more important than ever before,” Kerry said. “I personally believe … we’re at the dawn of an extremely exciting time.”

Kerry said the U.S. rejoining the job-killing, industry-gutting Parish Climate Agreement is “not enough.”

“I know Joe Biden believes this. It’s not enough just to rejoin [the Paris Climate Agreement] for the United States. It’s not enough for us to do just the minimum of what [the agreement] requires,” Kerry said. He went on:

The Biden administration will focus on every sector of the American economy. There will be a 2035 goal to achieve net neutrality with respect to power and production … we’re ready to come back in and help to lead and raise the ambition in Glasgow to accelerate this incredible capacity for a transformation in the private sector.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...paign=20201120
Old 11-21-2020, 06:44 AM   #82
hcap

Quote:
Explain "globalization" without using your religion of secular humanism.

And why do you want to censor my free speech by telling me what I can't say? Why can't I express my worldview from a biblical perspective? (You're going to make such a great little fascist as you grow older and more senile.)

And globalism isn't my paranoid ideology. Globalism has actually been on the table of world leaders and the uber wealthy elites for over a hundred years.

Also, you're lying again. Globalism is much more than a economic topic; it's a political-socio-economic topic. You need to get up to speed on what your own comrades have in plan for this world. It's a one-world government utopia, don't you know?
Globalization is an economic development stretching back to early trade routes, adopted by capitalists ever since.

There are pluses and minuses. But it is not a secretive evil cabal to change the world to cheat us blind perpetrated bu the likes of the Illuminati or the Bilderberg's or the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Again "Globalism" is your misinterpretation of "Globalization" into an evil ideology.

Bullshit
Old 11-21-2020, 06:51 AM   #83
hcap

Quote:
Hcap thinks that great reset is my latest conspiracy theory -- a convenient, mindless meme employed by leftists whenever they disagree with a story. Well, I got thinking about that and now I'm wondering if our resident meathead also believes if all the recorders of ancient history also conspired together when they wrote their story about major world events. Scripture records for us that there have been six (6) world empires in human history. These were Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medio-Persian, Greece and Rome. And, of course, as stated the other day, the bible predicts a seventh and final world empire.

It seems that the desire of man to unify the earth under one sovereign authority did not end at the Tower of Babel. So, when modernists talk about their vision for a "new world order", they are really thinking in terms of empire. It is not beyond the pale of reason to think that in today's modern world a number of territories or peoples could be coalesced with relative ease, through a political body such as the U.N., for example, to be brought under one political authority,which would likely be an oligarchy.

In other words, there's plenty of historical precedent for an upcoming world empire! But Hcap, no doubt, will want to rewrite history so that he can continue in the blissfulness of his ignorance.
Hey shit head, cut your religious crap an d tell me when globalization became so "evil" Marco Polo? Christoper Columbus?

The early seventeenth century Dutch and English trading companies with exclusive rights over vast areas in various parts of the globe?

And pleased cut the "meathead" cracks, or you force me to respond in kind.
SHIT HEAD
SHIT HEAD
SHIT HEAD

Last edited by hcap; 11-21-2020 at 06:57 AM.
Old 11-21-2020, 08:51 AM   #84
boxcar

Quote:
Globalization is an economic development stretching back to early trade routes, adopted by capitalists ever since.

There are pluses and minuses. But it is not a secretive evil cabal to change the world to cheat us blind perpetrated bu the likes of the Illuminati or the Bilderberg's or the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Again "Globalism" is your misinterpretation of "Globalization" into an evil ideology.

Bullshit
Oh, but it is. He who controls the purse controls the people, don't you know?

You need to get up to speed on what globalism is: it's all about the "new world order" or one-world government. It's about the upcoming world empire. And this empire will consist of an alliance of nations that will not only makeover capitalism but who will go to war to save the planet! The empire will "strike back" (if I may borrow that phrase) at climate change, covid-19, social injustices and even at any politically incorrect thoughts of people who dare question or criticize the empire's policies. etc.

Here's a great sight for you to wrap your "deep thinking" mind around that explains globalism in a way that even kids can understand:

Globalization facts for kids

https://kids.kiddle.co/Globalization
Old 11-21-2020, 08:52 AM   #85
boxcar

Quote:
Hey shit head, cut your religious crap an d tell me when globalization became so "evil" Marco Polo? Christoper Columbus?

The early seventeenth century Dutch and English trading companies with exclusive rights over vast areas in various parts of the globe?

And pleased cut the "meathead" cracks, or you force me to respond in kind.
SHIT HEAD
SHIT HEAD
SHIT HEAD
Hey, meathead, why do you want to censor my free free speech? Why can't I explain issues from a biblical perspective?
Old 11-21-2020, 09:39 AM   #86
davew

China wins again and their goal of dominating the world is being fulfilled.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-21-2020, 10:29 AM   #87
boxcar

Hey, Hcap, hear what your favorite progressive pope has to say about globalism:

Pope Francis says New World Order needs to happen now with United Nations in charge

Francis: Nations need “legal limits” to prevent them from becoming too powerful individually

The only way to give the U.N. the teeth that Francis thinks it needs in order to rule the world is to place “clear legal limits” on all individual nations – meaning a stripping of their sovereignty. This will prevent any one of them from acquiring too much power, which Francis says could result in “cultural impositions or a restriction of the basic freedoms of weaker nations on the basis of ideological differences.”

In order to bring about “universal fraternity,” Francis wants the “rule of law” to be standardized among all nations on the basis of “justice” and “a channel of peace,” which he says is an “essential condition” for the New World Order to work.

“There is need to prevent this Organization from being delegitimized, since its problems and shortcomings are capable of being jointly addressed and resolved,” Francis is quoted as saying about the U.N.

“The seventy-five years since the establishment of the United Nations and the experience of the first twenty years of this millennium have shown that the full application of international norms proves truly effective, and that failure to comply with them is detrimental.”

Ultimately, the plan is to instill a system of “common good” for the entire globe, with the U.N. supposedly ensuring that all “false intentions” and “partisan interests” are restricted from superseding the good of all. Francis believes that multilateral, rather than bilateral, agreements will best serve this end, creating a new system of global governance controlled by one single entity. (emphasis mine)

https://thedailycoin.org/2020/10/09/...ons-in-charge/

And, yes, the Vatican was represented at the last WEF conference in Davos.

Pay special attention to the pope's call for a universal standardized rule of law. I will come back to this later; for we can be certain that this apostate does not have in mind God's Law, which is above every law!
Old 11-21-2020, 12:41 PM   #88
boxcar

Okay...let's see how Hcap's Marco Polos, Christopher Columbuses, and seafaring trading merchants of this world will fare under the impending "new world order".

Rev 18:1-3
18:1 After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. 2 With a mighty voice he shouted:

"Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!
She has become a home for demons
and a haunt for every evil spirit,
a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird.
3 For all the nations have drunk
the maddening wine of her adulteries.

The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,
and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries."

NIV

Rev 18:9-20

9 "When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. 10 Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry:

"'Woe! Woe, O great city, O Babylon, city of power! In one hour your doom has come!'

11 "The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes any more— 12 cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; 13 cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and bodies and souls of men.

14 "They will say, 'The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your riches and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.' 15 The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn 16 and cry out:

"'Woe! Woe, O great city, dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet, and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls! 17 In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!'

"Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. 18 When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, 'Was there ever a city like this great city?' 19 They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out:

"'Woe! Woe, O great city, where all who had ships on the sea became rich through her wealth! In one hour she has been brought to ruin! 20 Rejoice over her, O heaven! Rejoice, saints and apostles and prophets! God has judged her for the way she treated you.'"

NIV

I'll explain this passage as briefly as I can. "Babylon" is the godless world system.

Why refer to this world order as ancient Babylon? Because King Nebuchadnezzar was the quintessential example of a functional atheist. The Book of Daniel in chapter 3 tells us that this exceedingly prideful king had a huge colossus built of himself and issued a decree in his kingdom that everyone was to come before the statue and fall down and worship it on the pains of death.

This is why ancient Babylon symbolizes this godless world system because as stated often on this forum, while the world is quite religious in one sense, nonetheless in another sense, on a practical or functional level, the world is atheistic to its core, since most in the world go about life doing what is right in their own eyes, never even acknowledging the God of heaven. Most in this world go about their daily business and life seeking to satisfy their own desires.

So, what do the merchants of this world have to do with this Babylon? Only everything! Consumerism is a major form of idolatry. People of this world are constantly, 24/7 being bombarded with tempting ads from these merchants to buy this, buy that, buy something else, upgrade to this, upgrade to that, trade up to this, etc., etc.

Consumerism also involves the singular pursuit of wealth. People not only want to own things, but they want to own money. Therefore, the love of money, which is the root of all manner of evil, is really at the core of consumerism because the more people want things, the more money they need to get those things.

Finally, why are the saints of God to rejoice over the destruction of Babylon? Well, the text tells us because "Babylon", this godless world system, has historically treated God's people quite harshly. This is so because Christians do not participate in the extravagances of the world. In fact, Christians testify against imprudent, excessive lifestyles, which angers the world.

To sum up, then...this Babylon is this godless world system which will eventually manifest itself in the form of the "new world order" or the "great reset", or last empire, if you will and this new order of things will be led by a modern version of king Nebuchadnezzar who will also ultimately demand worship of himself in the person of the antichrist. He will demand this worship because he will portray himself as the Christ, the Savior of the world. He will save the world from all its ailments, ills, afflictions and problems. Just like any good, self-respecting, card-carrying progressive, he will be the smartest man in the room and have all the answers for everyone.

Ultimately, this antichrist will be the reason for the fall of Babylon. The world is ripe for his coming! Just look how liberals, progressives, socialists, communists, neo-nazis, etc. salivate at the mere thought of more and more and more human government. Just can't get enough government control and regulations. They can't get enough of he world's godless wisdom! Little do they understand that God's foolishness is infinitely wiser than man's wisdom!
Old 11-21-2020, 06:11 PM   #89
hcap

Quote:
Hey, meathead, why do you want to censor my free free speech? Why can't I explain issues from a biblical perspective?
If you can't tell we when globalization became "evil" and turned into your lunatic Globalism ideology, I bid you adieu and just want to remind you both Michigan and Penn certify votes on Monday. There is no other path for your schmuck to win. So either explain when globalization became a monstrous covert conspiracy run by a covert cabal or I consider this insane topic ended due to your woeful ignorance and non compos mentis

You and your false king/idol both lose big time. Don't count on imbecilic outrageous conspiracy theories proclaimed by god, to save your sorry ass.

Toot-a-loo fool.

Last edited by hcap; 11-21-2020 at 06:15 PM.
Old 11-21-2020, 06:32 PM   #90
boxcar

Quote:
If you can't tell we when globalization became "evil" and turned into your lunatic Globalism ideology, I bid you adieu and just want to remind you both Michigan and Penn certify votes on Monday. There is no other path for your schmuck to win. So either explain when globalization became a monstrous covert conspiracy run by a covert cabal or I consider this insane topic ended due to your woeful ignorance and non compos mentis

You and your false king/idol both lose big time. Don't count on imbecilic outrageous conspiracy theories proclaimed by god, to save your sorry ass.

Toot-a-loo fool.
I told you what globalism is. And it's much more than your stupid definition. (Even your comrade the pope would agree with me!) And I also told you that God divided mankind up into nations and scattered us across the earth thousands of years ago at the Tower of Babel. He did it because of mankind's wickedness. That's "when globalization became 'evil'". Back at the Tower of Babel. You can read all about in Genesis 11.

Last edited by boxcar; 11-21-2020 at 06:34 PM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply