Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-17-2020, 11:03 PM   #31
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
If the election fraud cases eventually prove disreputable and all get thrown out of court...what will be the prevailing sentiment on this board?*

A) The claims were erroneous to begin with, and Biden won the election legitimately.

B) The election was stolen...but fraud could not be proven because the Democrats are too good at cheating.

C) The courts are in cahoots with Biden, and want Trump out of power by any necessary means...legal or not.

*I wanted to phrase this in a poll question...but I've never been able to figure out how to do that.
Why would you care? lol

I get the feeling that you look at this as a scientist would be looking down at a room full of lab monkeys.

I betcha I'm spot on with that analogy, aren't I? Too easy.
Old 11-17-2020, 11:04 PM   #32
Burls
Veteran

Here's an interesting take from a Wayne County Board Member just before the two Republicans relented on their baseless refusal to certify the vote count.
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2020, 11:06 PM   #33
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
this is what you call Trump style politics
If that means telling someone they are making something up out of thin air, then actually SHOWING THEM EVIDENCE that they are making something up out of thin air...then I guess so. But so far, that wouldn't apply to Trump since he hasn't presented convincing evidence.

I, on the other hand, totally did in your case.

Sorry.
Old 11-17-2020, 11:07 PM   #34
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

BTW, I love how the anti-Trumps and the media (one in the same) have turned this into a racial thing.

You guys are way too easy.
Old 11-17-2020, 11:10 PM   #35
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
Ely? Is that you?
Old 11-18-2020, 01:10 AM   #36
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
If that means telling someone they are making something up out of thin air, then actually SHOWING THEM EVIDENCE that they are making something up out of thin air...then I guess so. But so far, that wouldn't apply to Trump since he hasn't presented convincing evidence.

I, on the other hand, totally did in your case.

Sorry.
no problem we all make mistakes

lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2020, 01:12 AM   #37
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
no problem we all make mistakes
Yeah, I know you did. You said RUDY said this...he didn't...you were wrong.

That's all I pointed out.

Thank me very much.

Keep being more wrong though...
Old 11-18-2020, 01:12 AM   #38
lamboguy

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/lansd...ancels-hearing
Old 11-18-2020, 01:59 AM   #39
lamboguy

i guess some of Trumps lawyers are no longer working on this case. that is probably why Rudy went to court today.

https://www.courant.com/nation-world...m54-story.html

my only question is will Rudy ever get paid for his services? i say he has a better chance at winning the New York Marathon whenever that gets run.
Old 11-18-2020, 02:15 AM   #40
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
i guess some of Trumps lawyers are no longer working on this case. that is probably why Rudy went to court today.

https://www.courant.com/nation-world...m54-story.html

my only question is will Rudy ever get paid for his services? i say he has a better chance at winning the New York Marathon whenever that gets run.
Thanks.

I actually don't give a shit.

I never once came onto off-topic and said Trump was going to be successful in "overturning" the election.

That's for other dreamers.

The cucking is complete.

And like I've said a gazillion times over the past few years, THIS COUNTRY IS DEAD...GONE...FINISHED

Enjoy your victory.
Old 11-18-2020, 02:42 AM   #41
lamboguy

you are probably right, but i hope you are wrong and its not that i am going to live long enough to find out..

but when i was growing up in the 1950's, my mother used to go to Europe for her work, when she got home, she literally kissed the ground we walk on here because America was so much better than anywhere else on the planet. there were always problems, but when it came to this country the people all stood up and were together. no one ever thought this place was gone, we all knew we had a real good thing to be a citizen of this great place. we loved all our presidents no matter which party they came from, and we respected them. you never heard the current president blame the last 4 guys before him for the problems we have today. the president just went to the plate and did the best he could no matter what shortcomings he had. out of the 13 presidents that i have lived through so far, Truman, Eisenhower, Reagan and Clinton were all great and above the rest. but the rest i still respected including the one we have now. i don't even think that Trump has ever done anything intentionally wrong. he just had a big ego and thought he was bigger than anything and everyone else.

before elected, i was a big Trump fan. after 4 years of him, he only turned out to disappoint all of us. its the toughest thing in the world to admit when we are wrong.
Old 11-18-2020, 03:07 AM   #42
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
you are probably right, but i hope you are wrong and its not that i am going to live long enough to find out..

but when i was growing up in the 1950's, my mother used to go to Europe for her work, when she got home, she literally kissed the ground we walk on here because America was so much better than anywhere else on the planet. there were always problems, but when it came to this country the people all stood up and were together. no one ever thought this place was gone, we all knew we had a real good thing to be a citizen of this great place. we loved all our presidents no matter which party they came from, and we respected them. you never heard the current president blame the last 4 guys before him for the problems we have today. the president just went to the plate and did the best he could no matter what shortcomings he had. out of the 13 presidents that i have lived through so far, Truman, Eisenhower, Reagan and Clinton were all great and above the rest. but the rest i still respected including the one we have now. i don't even think that Trump has ever done anything intentionally wrong. he just had a big ego and thought he was bigger than anything and everyone else.

before elected, i was a big Trump fan. after 4 years of him, he only turned out to disappoint all of us. its the toughest thing in the world to admit when we are wrong.
Has ZERO to do with Trump.

That's not why I said what I said.

Look around you man. Just look around.

The reasons why your mother came home and kissed the ground are long gone.

Everything is now controlled by agenda-driven radical power lusts and big corporations.

Freedom of speech in this country is quickly becoming a relic of the past.

I suppose the very concept of freedom of speech itself will be deemed racist soon enough.
Old 11-18-2020, 07:35 AM   #43
delayjf

Quote:
Curious, where do you think Trump went wrong?
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2020, 07:41 AM   #44
biggestal99

It was not the media who said no fraud.

It’s was one of trumps guys, (now fired)

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2020, 08:58 AM   #45
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf View Post
Curious, where do you think Trump went wrong?
I'll answer. I think Trump was great for the economy in all aspects other than deficit spending. I think Trump was great on foreign policy. I thought Trump was great with military action/non-action. I thought he did a great job rolling back stupid regulations. I thought he did a great job pointing out the hypocrisy of govt officials and the media elites. I thought he did wonderfully with the immigration issue. I thought he did well on the coronavirus response. A different approach would have had no effect on where we are now. His "operation warp speed" on vaccines will be remembered as his shining moment on the virus and maybe his presidency. Everything else on the subject, sadly, was politics.

Those things should have made for an easy re-election. EASY. Where did he go wrong? He made himself a lightning rod on many occasions where he didn't need to do it. He put a target on his back and dared his opponents to shoot at it, and when they did, he whined about it. He had every right to be angry about what the dems and media were doing to him but get over it. You won the war. Move on and be positive and stop tweeting about things a president shouldn't comment about. Leave that to your underlings. He loved the gutter too much. The fact that 72 million voted for him is a testament that his political message and actions over the last four years was well received. The problem is that his thin skin riled up his opponents to defeat him.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply